Type keyword(s) to search

NFL Thread

• Start Topic

I hope Josh Allen isn’t hurt. Should have gone for the points instead of forcing it for a stupid interception, and if he’s hurt then equally dumb.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 2

Going for it on 4th down was a fucking stupid call by McDermott - if you kick the FG you go up 13 and force the Vikings to score 2 TD’s. Instead, Allen throws a pick, he may be hurt now, and the Vikings need a FG and a TD to tie it. I don’t care what the analytics say, that was stupid. And they didn’t even try to run for the 2 yards despite having 3 chances for it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Vikings could still win but I fear Buffalo is a better team. Watch everyone else in the NFC North win. 

Well, that's gonna be hard since Detroit is playing Chicago.

Like @Magog, I hate having to root for the Packers today.

• Love 2

Cousins says, "See Josh? I can run, too."

Yay!!!! C J Ham scores!!! He's one of my favorite players. I met his wife once and she is super nice.

12 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

Well, that's gonna be hard since Detroit is playing Chicago.

Like @Magog, I hate having to root for the Packers today.

I hate rooting for the Cowboys today.

I temporarily forgot about Detroit vs Chicago. Bears were ahead, last I heard. Boo!

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Fukui San said:

It's amusing to talk football with two black cats and a lamb.

My grey catness feels left out.

Holy gamoley.  I switched away after the 4th down plays.  Thanks to y'all, I've switched back.

Holy shit, Bills tie it at 30 as Allen leads them on a great drive. I’m not sure Davis had possession of the ball on that one catch though. As Moose just said on the broadcast, this is the most amazing two minutes of football I’ve ever seen.

2 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

How much does that missed PAT matter now?

Exactly! Why do the Bills' doinks send the ball through while the Vikings' doinks don't?

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
Just now, twoods said:

Overtime, insane. I’m surprised the Vikings didn’t challenge that catch, or is it because it’s inside of 2 minutes?

Yeah, there should have been a booth review.  The Vikings couldn't challenge.

This is crazier than the 13 seconds with KC.

Feel like this is the Heidi Bowl.  They're cutting away.  Sunday Ticket better lift the blackout on my end.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Going to OT in Buffalo.

In the other early games, the Titans beat the Broncos, the Dolphins beat the Browns, Lions came back and beat the Bears, Giants beat the Texans, Chiefs beat the Jags and the Steelers beat the Saints.

Vikings win the coin toss.

Dammit, normally I'd be happy to say goodbye to a Vikings-Bills match to switch to the start of a Rams game, but in this case, I'd rather hang around for OT and then join what will likely be the week's most anemic game in progress.

• LOL 1