Type keyword(s) to search

Watch The Whole American Horror Story Cast Check In To The Hotel

• Start Topic

Why do I keep falling for these trailers??? I know the season's going to start off fab and then fall apart as idea after idea gets thrown randomly against the walls like so much Horror Spaghetti, but I cannot help myself.

• Love 5

Finn looks like he could have been a member of Duran Duran in the 80's and I find that cool lol.

Its nice to see Mare Winningham in the trailer I didn't think she would be. I assume this means she will do more then a few episodes. She seemed crazy ha.

Evan Peters also looked evil and it was great to see.

• Love 2

The trailer looks like one of Lady Gaga's videos. Her name even appears on the title card at the end. I really hope this season doesn't turn out to be one long music video promoting her new album or whatever. The rest of the cast does look good though. Matt Bomer in the pink suit is everything!

• Love 2

I have seen alot of backlash against Gaga. Many feel she is getting too much attention and not enough focus is going on the regular actors.

I have also seen people say they are only watching for her so its been a mixed bag. The new viewers have no idea what they are in for and how the season will fall apart lol.

• Love 1

I am concerned about her taking over the show especially with JL gone. 

I don't have a problem with the casting I just hope that the attention isn't all on her and her character. 

So far I like the look of the trailer. 

Isn't the man in the pink suit actually Cheyenne Jackson? (it would fit as he is playing a fashion designer). Although the guys on AHS tend to fit a mold! - I think Ryan Murphy has a thing for brunettes!

MattipooSep 11 2015. 11:48 AM

The trailer looks like one of Lady Gaga's videos. Her name even appears on the title card at the end. I really hope this season doesn't turn out to be one long music video promoting her new album or whatever. The rest of the cast does look good though. Matt Bomer in the pink suit is everything!

Why do I keep falling for these trailers??? I know the season's going to start off fab and then fall apart as idea after idea gets thrown randomly against the walls like so much Horror Spaghetti, but I cannot help myself.

RIGHT?  Every damn season, I start off with such high hopes and am gushing over the trailer and the first few episodes.  Then about midway thru my heart breaks as the season turns to too many plotlines, plot holes, and as you said Snookums " Horror Spaghetti"  < - perfect description for Ryan Murphy's stories.

After I nearly died along with Twisty last season, I swore off Ryan Murphy forever. 

And he lures me back in.   *Sigh*

• Love 2

How awesome was Twisty!?  He was a great clown-villain.  Until he wasn't.

They got rid of him too quickly, he had some nice creepy scenes before he was gone though.

Edited by Free
  • Love 1

I was actually glad that they wrapped up Twisty the way that they did. One of RM's problems with storytelling is that he puts in too much and doesn't know how to wrap things up so I was pleased at least that Twisty's story got a decent ending. I didn't feel like there was anything more to be done with such a character apart from maybe keeping him around to kill Dandy and that wouldn't have been particularly satisfying IMO. 

I was actually glad that they wrapped up Twisty the way that they did. One of RM's problems with storytelling is that he puts in too much and doesn't know how to wrap things up so I was pleased at least that Twisty's story got a decent ending. I didn't feel like there was anything more to be done with such a character apart from maybe keeping him around to kill Dandy and that wouldn't have been particularly satisfying IMO. 

Idk, with the way the season turned out and having both Twisty and Dandy be separated from the rest of the main cast for most of the season wasn't as good of an idea as it could've been.

Twisty and the Minotaur from Coven were both killed off too early IMHO. I basically watched Coven for some Minotaur scariness but he didn't deliver beyond having sex with Gabourey Sidibe in that one scene. Same with the rubber man in the first season. Wish Ryan Murphy will be able to keep his interesting villains alive for more than a few episodes into each season. I will tune in to Hotel when it premieres but will only continue watching if there is a compelling enough villain to keep me entertained.

Twisty and the Minotaur from Coven were both killed off too early IMHO. I basically watched Coven for some Minotaur scariness but he didn't deliver beyond having sex with Gabourey Sidibe in that one scene. Same with the rubber man in the first season. Wish Ryan Murphy will be able to keep his interesting villains alive for more than a few episodes into each season. I will tune in to Hotel when it premieres but will only continue watching if there is a compelling enough villain to keep me entertained.

The first 2 seasons did better with the suspenseful scenes, whereas the last two seasons had bits and pieces but didn't fully mesh as well as I would've liked.