Type keyword(s) to search

Dark Matter Season Two: Anticipation!

I want them to give up on One as "The Hero". I've noticed they've started to occasionally use him just as a butt monkey/comic relief, and it works much better. He's just too whiny to buy him as a "macho".

Also, drop the horrible One/Two romance. Two isn't that bad on her own, even if the actress is limited. But together, oh boy.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 2

I would like to see them spend more time about the premise. I wake up and have no clue who I am but I still have all my innate skills, and I'm with a bunch of people who are in the same basic boat, or at least, who claim to be. The clues I get suggest I'm a fairly notorious person. 

The central questions to my existence would be trying to figure out a) who did this to me b) why? c) how d) if it can be reversed e) if not, what does that mean f) who are these other people I've apparently been working with and so on so forth.

With the exception of how can I keep food in my belly/alive, I would be pretty pathological about trying to find answers to those questions.

Instead, the characters have been spending a disproportionate amount of time figuring out such things as "how can I get into that one's pants?" and "what's going on with the Android's personality?"

• Love 4
(edited)

Less Five.

Zero One/Two Romance.

Much more attention to the original issue of the memory wipe (and all that entails, as laid out nicely by Chicago Redshirt).  The S1 finale featured a cursory, dubitable discussion (between Five & Six), and then trod all over the reveal with the Six Betrayal Twist.  Unacceptable!  I'd also like the writing to be better and smarter surrounding the psychological ramifications of the wipe, but that's a tall order.

Edited by DEM
  • Love 2

Ack, they moved the premiere date to July 1? Well, I can live with that - I almost did not recognize the Android in the Trailer. Looks like we're finally getting to see more of the world they inhabit. Excellent.

• Love 1

I am really looking forward to this show.  I gave it a chance because I am a Zoie Palmer fan but I  geniunly enjoyed the first season.  It had its misses (The horrible zombie episode) but for the most part it was a fun ride.  Can't wait until July.  

• Love 2

After binge-watching the first season, the only thing I would ask of S2 - in terms of individual characters - is that I hope that One's backstory gets an interesting reveal or twist, or just about anything else, happens that changes his overall attitude and demeanor, because that whole unshakable 'moral samaritan' thing is very boring and started being lame before half of the first season was done.

Looking forward to the cast additions and what their storylines/backstories add to the overall experience.

• Love 2

The trailer wasn't the best, but I just rewatched season one and am into it again and psyched to see what happens. I enjoy the show and all the characters, with a special fondness for One and Android.

If anything, I could do with less of Three and his goon mentality. Me smash people!

I would just like to be able to see it at all. I got rid of Directv a few months back, and now I find out that Season 2 of Dark Matter is the only thing I can't buy from Amazon Video or get from Hulu a day later. Ammy has Season 2 of Killjoys starting tomorrow, but no Dark Matter.