• Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

There are many topics to vote on 

Or not even vote, why not just a discussion like Favorite quotes across the series...IDK, I'm partial to "Al Sharpton!" or what I've recently started dropping in convo's "We're an international lifestyle brand"...hate the reactions, only a few people get what I'm talking about...that's why I spend most of my non work time on here.

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 1

As I just joined the board and missed this fun poll, I will toss my opinion in as a throwaway.

Ramona and Sonja. Please let them go. They are silly, fake, and rude.

That being said, Sonja can be funny sometimes and I liked her during her first season. Ramona has NEVER been likeable. Why do they say it's impossible to stay mad at her? No it's not. It's very possible. In fact it's likely. 

On another note: I know someone who closes her eyes when she's speaking. Usually when she's agitated and saying something unpleasent. Just like Moaner.

• Love 1

As I just joined the board and missed this fun poll, I will toss my opinion in as a throwaway.

Ramona and Sonja. Please let them go. They are silly, fake, and rude.

That being said, Sonja can be funny sometimes and I liked her during her first season. Ramona has NEVER been likeable. Why do they say it's impossible to stay mad at her? No it's not. It's very possible. In fact it's likely. 

On another note: I know someone who closes her eyes when she's speaking. Usually when she's agitated and saying something unpleasent. Just like Moaner.

3c66dc4572902458d4ceb71de491d754.jpg

• Love 2

It's too late for me to vote, I guess! There are too many boring housewives. I would like to see heather and Kristen gone! I find both of them VERY boring with no story lines! LOVE Dorinda! She and Carole can now be the "merry" widows and share story lines. I don't know what a serious journalist and Kennedy relative like Carole is even doing on this campy show! I guess she must need the $$ or publicity or something. However, the show would be just as entertaining without both of them!

Happy to have Bethany back! She was always my fave and quick with the witty quips! Ramona MUST stay! She's brings the "funny". LuAnn is just a walking joke. Fun to see the "Countess" acting like the low class tramp that she really is -- bring home various men in all her drunken splendor! Its turned into a "who's a bigger tramp" competition between LuAnn and Sonja Morgan!

Note to Andy Cohen (like he reads this? LOL) - lose Heather and Kristen and you'll have a decent show. They are DEAD WEIGHT and no one cares about them ...

• Love 3

Just watched Season 7 AFTER seeing Season 8 first.

I might be really biased, because they're not a part of the world I know of Season 8, but boy, I absolutely despise Heather and see zero redeeming quality in this person.

I dislike Kristen.  Most of the time she's not on screen so I can't really hate her.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I might be really biased, because they're not a part of the world I know of Season 8, but boy, I absolutely despise Heather and see zero redeeming quality in this person.

That makes two of us. LOL.

I really did not like Heather.  Loud, crude mouth - she was bossy and condescending and mean.  And a liar.  That said, she did some charitable works which, considering her heinous personality, I'm sure were propelled by her need to be viewed as a mover and a shaker.  I can't say she had ZERO redeeming qualities but for me, she was too uppity and crude to be likeable.

• Love 2

Okay --- I'm on Season 6 now.  I really enjoy Heather defending Carole to Aviva over the book drama.  I admit, I'll eat crow here and say I like Heather in Season 6 - so far.  And Kristen is downright LIKEABLE.  But she was obviously very humble in this season and didn't try to stick out or start drama with people, which is what I saw in Season 7.

• Love 1
(edited)

Finished Season 6.  Aviva is the absolute worst out of 5-6-7-8 whether she's in the season or not.  Maybe speaking the really obvious.  Season 6 was sooooooooooooooo boring I could barely get through it.  I think I liked Season 5 and 7.  

I don't like Kristen, but I really liked Heather in Season 6.  I wonder why she seemed so awful to me in Season 7, but god I really did not like her.  I guess she had had enough of Ramona by then.

Kristen tries to manufacture drama so hard that it makes me wonder if the producers tell her outright to do so?  The same song and dance through every season is, Woman does something, other woman demands apology, Woman 1 apologizes, Woman 2 says I don't accept your apology and it goes on forever until the next one.  I wonder if Aviva outright RUINED Season 6 because maybe there was supposed to be  a bunch of fun and good times but either she ruined all of them, or declined to attend, which made the producers scramble to put on a show.

I hope you guys don't mind my little notes here - the 1 person that comes to like these posts always spurs me on to write a next :)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1