• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Ramona. Ramona. RAMONA. I have to fast forward when she's on because she's uncomfortable for me to watch - and that's saying something because I love crap people on crap reality shows. She's dreadful. Everything about her grates. The way she overpronounces words, the weird stresses she places on words when she speaks. Her twitchy, frenetic demeanor. Her sense of entitlement. Her fondness for her new boobs. Etc.

• Love 3

You can delete your vote and start over if you only voted for one. I did.

I only voted for one.....Ramona.  I'd consider deleting it and voting again but only if I could vote for Ramona twice.   LOL

• Love 9

Kristen. It's like watching paint dry when she's in the scene(♡by: quaintirene)

☆☆ quaintirene, although I actually "like" Kristen, that statement ranks as one of THE most hilarious I have ever read on ANYTHING about a Ho'wife!

☆☆Some may find watching paint dry preferable. As in--I actually DO watch paint dry when Kristen appears on scene. :)

◆◆◆This question has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, but how does Andy attract so many celebrities(entertainers,...) to his show. Why does "everyone" wish to be on his show? I mean, he is such a smug, mean, immature, egotistical, and inept host. Truly, I am beyond baffled.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

Kristen. It's like watching paint dry when she's in the scene(♡by: quaintirene)

☆☆ quaintirene, although I actually "like" Kristen, that statement ranks as one of THE most hilarious I have ever read on ANYTHING about a Ho'wife!

☆☆Some may find watching paint dry preferable :)

◆◆◆This question has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, but how does Andy attract so many celebrities(entertainers,...) to his show. Why does "everyone" wish to be on his show? I mean, he is such a smug, mean, immature, egotistical, and inept host. Truly, I am beyond baffled.

Here is the best example I have-after months of talking about Jon Hamm's penis and Jon Hamm making statements about how there is a reason they call them privates.  Jon Hamm went on WWHL to promote his movie.  I thought it funny he answered all of Andy's silly questions with "dildo".  Andy gets people on because they are promoting and there is no more Chelsea Handler.

• Love 2

I don't know if anyone watched WWHL last night, a reviewer for NY Magazine, Julie Klausner who has a new show on Hulu, Difficult People, was asked about the various RHNY and what she thought of them.  I admit I cringed when she answered, "heaven pure heaven," when asked about Bethenny.  She also said her friend Danielle said Heather was the worst college roommate ever.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/episode-12128/videos-0?clip=2887894  Here is the clip--she likes LuAnn and her song.

I just cannot with Julie Klausner. She is a brilliant, gifted writer, and she did the Real Housewife recaps before Brian a couple of years ago. My issue with her was her incredible hatred of Kyle in every single blog she ever did. To the point that even her fans were begging her to lay off. She said recently that Kyle remains the most horrific person ever to be on a reality show. At the same time she loved Brandi and stood up for her all during the surrogacy reveal. The fact that she doesn't like Heather, and loves Lu so much cements my dislike of her. She is still extremely funny, however.

• Love 10

Ramona. Ramona. RAMONA. I have to fast forward when she's on because she's uncomfortable for me to watch - and that's saying something because I love crap people on crap reality shows. She's dreadful. Everything about her grates. The way she overpronounces words, the weird stresses she places on words when she speaks. Her twitchy, frenetic demeanor. Her sense of entitlement. Her fondness for her new boobs. Etc.

And her eyes.  Yeah, the rapid, blinking, general craziness is one thing, but I HATE how when she's being petulant, she talks at you with them closed.  What IS that?

I just cannot with Julie Klausner. She is a brilliant, gifted writer, and she did the Real Housewife recaps before Brian a couple of years ago. My issue with her was her incredible hatred of Kyle in every single blog she ever did. To the point that even her fans were begging her to lay off. She said recently that Kyle remains the most horrific person ever to be on a reality show. At the same time she loved Brandi and stood up for her all during the surrogacy reveal. The fact that she doesn't like Heather, and loves Lu so much cements my dislike of her. She is still extremely funny, however.

I hope you don't dislike me, too much, because of my dislike of Heather.  Because I heart you, MCM.  Imma gonna buy you a National Coney Island chili dog and top it off with a Sanders Hot Fudge Sundae and make you scarf until you are blinded by the love. And cholesterol and fat and sugar.

• Love 3
And her eyes.  Yeah, the rapid, blinking, general craziness is one thing, but I HATE how when she's being petulant, she talks at you with them closed.  What IS that?

Yes this. She also leans in and gets right in someone's face, invading their personal space. She doesn't do it in anger, it's when she is being "nice" for lack of another word. Or drunk. Lol. One example.....She did it to the owner of Hooters on his boat during Scary Island. She was telling him how hot she still was for Mario even after 17 yrs marriage. Thus the reason for the vow renewal ceremony. Lol.

• Love 5

You can delete your vote and start over if you only voted for one. I did.

I voted for Ramona and Sonja because they're both just sad and drunk and not interesting. It might be fun to see Jill come back.

Whoever said they wanted Chrissy Teigen on this show - God forbid. She's the nastiest, crassest woman I've ever seen. I think she would make Tamra Barney look like a debutante.

I cannot stand Chrissy Teigan! Please, please never have her on one of these shows. She reminds me of Brandi, but with money and celebrity status.

• Love 3

She is funny.  But I agree with you about her totally irrational Kyle hatred.  Kyle is no angel God knows.  But compare her to Brandi or her own sister Kim and I can't see how she doesn't come out head-and-shoulders above them.  I always thought someone that looked or sounded a lot like Kyle had bullied the shit out of Klausner when she was a kid because I couldn't come up with any other explanation.

On that topic, I think for me it's one nasty private joy of the Ho'Wives that I can take part in all the junior-high politics and bullying and so on and still keep my hands clean.  And to that unpleasant end I will go and vote for a couple more of my non-favourites to get off the island...

• Love 5

This would be Bethenny for me when Bethenny is on her own. I have zero interest in watching her live her life as it is now, she's not entertaining in that respect and she comes off very unsympathetic. 

But have her mix it up with the other ladies and play Greek chorus? And I love her. Her impressions, her taking Ramona to task, all so good.

• Love 3

I voted for Beth.  Her comments about the other housewives are rude and mean.  She thinks she is funny with just snarky comments and being rude, but dare anyone make fun of her she can't take it.

Andy has given Beth far too much power, so no one is being "real" with her.  If anyone else screamed "STFU" in Sonja's face it would have been a huge argument.  It wasn't ..Sonja just took it because it's Beth.  She was also summoned by Beth after a night of drinking in AC and scolded..yet she just sat there and thanked her for speaking with her.  Not The Real Sonja.    Ramona apologized to Beth and ONLY Beth after claiming her room in T&C- not normal for Ramona to apologize about a room.   All the ladies want desperately to be on Beth's good side because they see her as the "producer" and NOT a fellow housewife.

I also think it would shake some of the self-entitlement out of Ramona, Sonja and Lu to be demoted to" friends of RHONY". IMO

• Love 7

I hope you don't dislike me, too much, because of my dislike of Heather.  Because I heart you, MCM.  Imma gonna buy you a National Coney Island chili dog and top it off with a Sanders Hot Fudge Sundae and make you scarf until you are blinded by the love. And cholesterol and fat and sugar.

Meet me at my favorite place on earth, Randazzo's, and get me a good bottle of wine that is not Skinny Girl and it's on. I will warn you I will want two chili dogs when we get to National Coney Island. You might want to look away.

• Love 1

I voted Heather and Kristen off the island. They are boring (Kristen) and annoying (Heather). I notice the irony of voting the only two wives off the show, so I also propose renaming the show Real Ex-wives of New York.

• Love 3

New York has really struggled with casting compared to the California outlets of the franchise, both of which have managed to increasingly find women who truly wield both wealth and at least a superficial patina of refinement and yet are simultaneously interesting (with Heather, Lydia, Shannon, Meghan, and Katie H. on the OC and Yolanda, Joyce, and Eileen on BH). Lora Drasner seems like a So and Ro redux.

• Love 2

New York has really struggled with casting compared to the California outlets of the franchise, both of which have managed to increasingly find women who truly wield both wealth and at least a superficial patina of refinement and yet are simultaneously interesting (with Heather, Lydia, Shannon, Meghan, and Katie H. on the OC and Yolanda, Joyce, and Eileen on BH). Lora Drasner seems like a So and Ro redux.

Joyce was a 1 and done 2 seasons ago., the same with Lydia, while Katie didn't even make it a whole season this year. LOL How do you explain Vicki, Tamra, Gretchen, Alexis, Brandi and Kim? LOL

• Love 2

Good grief, how did I miss that Ramona talks with her eyes closed?? Well, probably because I usually fast forward through her scenes. I rewatched the SMNY (not to be confused with DKNY) fashion show and holy crap, she had her eyes closed when she was getting smacked down by Bethenny! I almost wet my pants laughing.

• Love 7

Good grief, how did I miss that Ramona talks with her eyes closed?? Well, probably because I usually fast forward through her scenes. I rewatched the SMNY (not to be confused with DKNY) fashion show and holy crap, she had her eyes closed when she was getting smacked down by Bethenny! I almost wet my pants laughing.

I think because she has the crazy eyes thing going on she is consciously trying to be seen with her eyes rolling around in her head.  I also think she is taking a boatload of anti-depressant and anti-anxiety meds-along the lines of elephant tranquilizers.  On WWHL recently it is pretty obvious she had a facelift and I think the doctor did something to her eyes.

• Love 3

For me Sonja could go and not only would I not miss her, I'm not sure that I would notice. This has always been the case for me with Sonja. At best, she should be a "friend of". She has always played the role of the person who is observing and commenting on the action much better than the person actually responsible for the drama. I think it's because out of all the women, I just don't get her, and I'm not sure that what we see is in any way authentic. It could be authentic - maybe she really is just this delusional and loony, but that is so hard for me to wrap my mind around.  She is just too crazy to really be entertaining to me. 

Voted for Sonja. I actually started to dislike her back in the season where she lectured Cindy about the "pecking order" and how it was inappropriate for her to dance with her "staff."  I think Sonja is a delusional, drunk, broke ass mess.   This whole Sonja Morgan New York International Lifestyle Brand bullshit is ridiculous. If I didn't dislike her so much I'd feel sorry for her.  

I picked Ramona because I am tired of waiting for her to evolve. It's obvious that this is as good as she gets.

I also voted for The Moaner.  She's rude, loud, obnoxious, entitled, snotty, self-involved, ignorant, has diarrhea of the mouth and dresses terribly.  The only way I would be OK with her staying on is if she gets shut down Bethenny-style every week.  I LOVED seeing her stammer and sweat at the fashion show.  

• Love 11

While each of the HWs exhibit sometimes appalling behavior, they also have entertaining and endearing moments. EXCEPT Ramona. She is such an asshole! I can't think of an instance where she was like able. Even when she is emotional about her divorce (which, of course I feel bad for her) she has to throw out some obnoxious egotistical comments.

"I'm too much of a strong, independent woman for Mario."

"I'm so smart, so bright, such a good business woman."

". . . It's the reason I've been looking so good lately."

Who brags about themselves like that? I don't find her BS apologies cute. She's not 5, hell, she's not even 50. I loved Bethanny calling her out last episode and really really hope there is lots more of that at the reunion.

• Love 9

I voted for Beth...me, me, me personal life doesn't do a thing for me...

and...

...Kristen of the eBoost of Color o-face Taekman's...

...Actually, I love the entire cast, but these two are the most expendable for me...

• Love 2

I voted for Sonja and Ramona.  I feel like Ramona is just nothing but schtick at this point - offend, apologize, throw renewal party, repeat.  Forever.  

And Sonja is hiding a pretty nasty mean streak under her fun girl exterior - mean and delusional.  If you read the complaint against her in the bankruptcy court (which included her making "you'll never work in this town again" type threats to the producers who tried to get their money back),  I just can't agree with castmates who talk about how harmless she is.  No one loves Alex so much (including me), so no one really cared, but man, I will not forget how nasty she was to Alex at the start of season four.  The only reason it didn't escalate is because Alex realized if she was at odds with Sonja, it would hurt her relationship with Ramona, and Alex was already fighting with the Jill crew, so Alex completely let it go.  And once Sonja had put Alex in her place, and Alex never deigned to "speak up" again, then Sonja stopped berating her.  But Sonja's a nasty, entitled piece of work.  She can be funny sometimes, but at this point, like Ramona, I think she's just playing the same song over and over.

That being said, I know neither Ramona or Sonja are leaving.  I know Heather and Kristen are.  And I know as long as Andy (whose hatred of women is really becoming unsettling) is in charge of the series, we will continue to get Ramona and Sonja types over Heather types.  "Success" on these shows will be determined by whether you're willing to be down and nasty and demean yourself and your castmates (Brandi, Tamra, Ramona, Nene, Teresa, etc.) or if you're a member of Andy's little inner circle that gets preferential treatment (Carole, Bethenny especially).  Bright, smart women who aren't damaged are just not acceptable in Andy Cohen's world.   It starts to make me uncomfortable, honestly, to think that this series is ultimately about a bunch of (mostly) male producers who are demeaning and laughing at women.  

Because make no mistake - with the rare exception of his pets, Andy is laughing at these women.  They are willing participants, and grownups, so I'm not sure I can say they are being exploited.  But they are being demeaned, by men; or they are acting up to please men, one man especially.  Something about it is just - unsettling.  And it's starting to make me too uncomfortable to enjoy the shows.  This season, for instance, watching a bunch of damaged women turn on Heather, it just feels like they are doing so under orders (explicit or otherwise) from producers, making sure to destroy the challenger alpha female (Heather) to ensure the triumph of Andy's favored alpha female (Bethenny).  Even the way they have shifted Carole's allegiance onscreen to Bethenny makes me queasy.  It's all so - transparent.  Heather was a threat to Bethenny, and to Andy, with her strength.  So she had to be taken down.  (Just my opinion, obviously.)

Heather doesn't need me to defend her, and she chose to be on this show (a choice I would never make), so I'm not going to demean her by saying she's a victim.  But the dynamic, of women turning on each other, of damaged women ganging up to wound another, for the pleasure of a man who hates women - it seems to be escalating, and I don't like it.    

I was hoping that the fact that he evicted Brandi and Kim from RHOBH (THANK GOD) and that they are building that cast around four women who actually seem to be reasonably undamaged women who like each other (Lisa Rinna of course is a question mark) - I thought it meant that perhaps the tide was turning, in terms of how they're building the shows.  But what's going in NY indicates otherwise.

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 7

That being said, I know neither Ramona or Sonja are leaving. I know Heather and Kristen are. And I know as long as Andy (whose hatred of women is really becoming unsettling) is in charge of the series, we will continue to get Ramona and Sonja types over Heather types. "Success" on these shows will be determined by whether you're willing to be down and nasty and demean yourself and your castmates (Brandi, Tamra, Ramona, Nene, Teresa, etc.) or if you're a member of Andy's little inner circle that gets preferential treatment (Carole, Bethenny especially). Bright, smart women who aren't damaged are just not acceptable in Andy Cohen's world. It starts to make me uncomfortable, honestly, to think that this series is ultimately about a bunch of (mostly) male producers who are demeaning and laughing at women.

Because make no mistake - with the rare exception of his pets, Andy is laughing at these women. They are willing participants, and grownups, so I'm not sure I can say they are being exploited. But they are being demeaned, by men; or they are acting up to please men, one man especially. Something about it is just - unsettling. And it's starting to make me too uncomfortable to enjoy the shows. This season, for instance, watching a bunch of damaged women turn on Heather, it just feels like they are doing so under orders (explicit or otherwise) from producers, making sure to destroy the challenger alpha female (Heather) to ensure the triumph of Andy's favored alpha female (Bethenny). Even the way they have shifted Carole's allegiance onscreen to Bethenny makes me queasy. It's all so - transparent. Heather was a threat to Bethenny, and to Andy, with her strength. So she had to be taken down. (Just my opinion, obviously.)

Heather doesn't need me to defend her, and she chose to be on this show (a choice I would never make), so I'm not going to demean her by saying she's a victim. But the dynamic, of women turning on each other, of damaged women ganging up to wound another, for the pleasure of a man who hates women - it seems to be escalating, and I don't like it.

Setting aside the issue that Andy hates women (which I don't believe), it's interesting because Heather was the head cheerleader/ringleader/Regina George last season in the Aviva takedown. When I think of Heather and the idea that she's somehow being targeted, I hear Adele in my head "you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you sowwww...." Edited by shoegal
  • Love 2

Assuming that Heather was the head cheerleader--and I remember Carole, Sonja, Kristen, and Ramona all having really significant conflicts with Aviva--I don't think she was acting on Andy's orders or to boost her position. Aviva was never an alpha anyway. One thing I feel is honest in the portrayals we've seen is that there's a real friendship between Heather and Carole, and Heather defends her loved ones. Sometimes to an improper degree, but still.

There's a whiff of the post hoc to some of the ho'wives' Heather bashing, as with Sonja's recent dramatic pronouncements ("I should never have let her into my life!") that makes me question the motivations. Ramona hunts for sport but Sonja really needs the job, and I suspect she'd go with the wind.

of course Andy doesn't like or respect most of these women: no doubt he thinks he fits most when they demean themselves the most. But I think profit is his primary motive. Kristen can't pick or sustain a decent fight and Heather mostly stumbles into them. Presumably Andy can find someone more Ramona-ish.

Edited by stinkogingko
  • Love 5

Setting aside the issue that Andy hates women (which I don't believe), it's interesting because Heather was the head cheerleader/ringleader/Regina George last season in the Aviva takedown. When I think of Heather and the idea that she's somehow being targeted, I hear Adele in my head "you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you sowwww...."

I don't remember Heather being the lead anything in a Aviva "takedown", but then I don't really remember an Aviva takedown. If you look back on the season, she was actually not really a big part of it, she was just so crazy that it felt like she was a big part of it. She led the conflict in the beginning with the ghostwriter deal, and again at the end, but in the middle, none of these gals were even discussing  her. She wasn't in The Berkshires, Saratoga Springs, or Montana, and wasn't at Heather's Anniversary deal or Carole's Birthday party. All of these events had some big action going on (save for Heather's deal), and Aviva was part of none of it. Except for the mentions of her faking an illness, she wasn't even mentioned at these events. No one cared enough about Aviva to take her down. As I remember it, Heather was the one who made up with Aviva at one point and tried to force a reconciliation between Carole and Aviva at the 4th of July deal. She said that she thought Carole had taken it to far and that she needed to let it go. She was the one interested in seeing them come to some sort of understanding. Of course she gave up all attempts to have any relationship with Aviva once she pulled out Carole's book on the beach, since it was clear she was not just loony, but mean. 

• Love 5

By the end of the season, Heather was dictating to the other HW's who was 'done' talking to Aviva and screaming at Aviva again, like a Hamptons redux. It made a nice bookend, if only she had screamed in Avivas face again how "nobody" liked her and "nobody" wanted her there. I'm waiting for the Regina George bus incident, Heather would make an awesome lacrosse player.

• Love 2

By the end of the season, Heather was dictating to the other HW's who was 'done' talking to Aviva and screaming at Aviva again, like a Hamptons redux. It made a nice bookend, if only she had screamed in Avivas face again how "nobody" liked her and "nobody" wanted her there. I'm waiting for the Regina George bus incident, Heather would make an awesome lacrosse player.

Which other HW's? Sonja remained loyal to Aviva to the end, as did Ramona (well, Ramona until the reunion when she told Aviva that she did sometimes say vile things, at which point Aviva declared their friendship over).  Before that, they were all good. Lu never had any real issues with Aviva, save for the deal with the charity event where she invited that one chick. She said on WWHL that they had remained friends and she had nothing bad to say about her after the season ended.  So I guess that just leaves Carole and Kristen. I would agree that Kristen would probably feel however Heather told her to feel, although she had experienced the crazy with her own eyes.  Carole certainly had her own bucket of issues with Aviva that had nothing to do with how Heather told her to feel. I just don't see how Heather was in charge of any type of takedown when half of the cast still liked her at the end of the season. Aviva's real problem was less with the cast than with the audience who couldn't stand her. Or her pervy father. 

• Love 4

Which other HW's? Sonja remained loyal to Aviva to the end, as did Ramona (well, Ramona until the reunion when she told Aviva that she did sometimes say vile things, at which point Aviva declared their friendship over).  Before that, they were all good. Lu never had any real issues with Aviva, save for the deal with the charity event where she invited that one chick. She said on WWHL that they had remained friends and she had nothing bad to say about her after the season ended.  So I guess that just leaves Carole and Kristen. I would agree that Kristen would probably feel however Heather told her to feel, although she had experienced the crazy with her own eyes.  Carole certainly had her own bucket of issues with Aviva that had nothing to do with how Heather told her to feel. I just don't see how Heather was in charge of any type of takedown when half of the cast still liked her at the end of the season. Aviva's real problem was less with the cast than with the audience who couldn't stand her. Or her pervy father.

I'm talking about the season ending specifically where Heather is telling Kristen and Carole that they are "done" talking to Aviva....I can't remember which one it was but one of them I believe she cut off and told them to stop talking. Heather is nothing if not a bossy bitch! LOL

Heather was gunning for Aviva all season. She certainly cannot complain about being a target herself, IMO, even if the audience didn't like Aviva. What goes around, comes around. Bye, Felicia!

• Love 3

Actually, Kristen tried to reach out to Aviva and let her know she wanted no parts of the fight between Aviva and Carole/Heather. Kristen/kids and Aviva/kids had the scene where Aviva went off on Kristen and was swearing, dropped the F bomb, in front of all the kids in the room, not just their own children. The final straw was the (fake) "asthma" excuse to get out of the mandatory group trip, which they ALL had issues with, especially when they learned that Reid offered to get Aviva to Montana IF they guaranteed her an Apple for next (this) season. IMO, Aviva cut her own throat.

Oh, and IMO, the only reason Sonja sided with Aviva at all was because Aviva did some serious ass kissing to Sonja through/with Harry and about Sonja's business fantasies! As long as you play along with Sonja and her fantasies, she will kiss your butt.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I'm talking about the season ending specifically where Heather is telling Kristen and Carole that they are "done" talking to Aviva....I can't remember which one it was but one of them I believe she cut off and told them to stop talking. Heather is nothing if not a bossy bitch! LOL

Heather was gunning for Aviva all season. She certainly cannot complain about being a target herself, IMO, even if the audience didn't like Aviva. What goes around, comes around. Bye, Felicia!

So much word.  Heather told Carole several times that she (Carole) was done speaking to Aviva.  Cut her off, made her stop, literally put a hand up to stop her midsentence.

This season?  The pile up on Heather? If most of the cast is on your case, there's a reason.  Where there's smoke, there's fire. During this past epi when Ramona and Dorinda were talking at lunch about how much they enjoy Carole when she's not with Heather because she 'overshadows' Carole, is the latest example of the cast talking about how overbearing Heather can be. 

Whew.  And I thought it was just me that noticed. ;-)

• Love 2
(edited)

Final results:

1st Ramona - 24.72% (44 votes)

2nd Bethenny - 12.92% (23 votes)

2nd Kristen - 12.92% (23 votes)

4th Dorinda - 11.80% (21 votes)

4th Sonja - 11.80% (21 votes)

6th Heather - 10.11% (18 votes)

7th Luann - 8.99% (16 votes)

8th Carole - 6.74% (12 votes)

So Ramona ended up with almost twice as many votes as Bethenny and Kristen. Those three are the most unpopular and Carole, Luann and Heather are the least unpopular.

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 1

This season?  The pile up on Heather? If most of the cast is on your case, there's a reason.  Where there's smoke, there's fire. During this past epi when Ramona and Dorinda were talking at lunch about how much they enjoy Carole when she's not with Heather because she 'overshadows' Carole, is the latest example of the cast talking about how overbearing Heather can be. 

There is a scene in the "this season on...." preview of Heather screaming at someone (everyone?) "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!" that did not make it to air (it was the day of the yacht trip in T&C). I wonder how many other screaming tirades from Heather the women have had to endure that we haven't seen? Where there is smoke, there is fire, indeed.

• Love 1

So much word.  Heather told Carole several times that she (Carole) was done speaking to Aviva.  Cut her off, made her stop, literally put a hand up to stop her midsentence.

Whew.  And I thought it was just me that noticed. ;-)

I may be in the minorty, but I haven't seen a pile up on Heather, and generally I agree - if the entire cast has an issue with you, (Teresa G, Alexis, Lisa V) there is a reason. Everyone is going to have an issue here and there, but if it goes on and on, there is a problem. I haven't seen that with Heather. Ramona seems fine with her, although she likes to talk behind her back about her saying "momma" or having a fake smile. She seems to like having her around despite this. Beth said she is annoying, but also that she likes her and that most of their issues were Beth's fault. Carole and Kristen have no issues, and when pressed, Dorinda denies to Heather's face that she has any actual issues with her. She says she likes her and wants to continue a friendship. Despite what Lu is saying now, she seemed fine with her until that last morning in T&C and she knows her well. It is really only Sonja that she has had stress with through the entire season, and I would argue that is as much to do with Heather having issues with the delusional mess that is Sonja. I do think that Heather was edited in a way to make her more unlikable (by showing almost nothing of her personal/professional/charity life). Despite that, most of the gals still seem to like her and enjoy being with her. Sure, they think she is bossy, but her other good qualities seem to outweigh that character trait.

• Love 4

I may be in the minorty, but I haven't seen a pile up on Heather, and generally I agree - if the entire cast has an issue with you, (Teresa G, Alexis, Lisa V) there is a reason. Everyone is going to have an issue here and there, but if it goes on and on, there is a problem. I haven't seen that with Heather. Ramona seems fine with her, although she likes to talk behind her back about her saying "momma" or having a fake smile. She seems to like having her around despite this. Beth said she is annoying, but also that she likes her and that most of their issues were Beth's fault. Carole and Kristen have no issues, and when pressed, Dorinda denies to Heather's face that she has any actual issues with her. She says she likes her and wants to continue a friendship. Despite what Lu is saying now, she seemed fine with her until that last morning in T&C and she knows her well. It is really only Sonja that she has had stress with through the entire season, and I would argue that is as much to do with Heather having issues with the delusional mess that is Sonja. I do think that Heather was edited in a way to make her more unlikable (by showing almost nothing of her personal/professional/charity life). Despite that, most of the gals still seem to like her and enjoy being with her. Sure, they think she is bossy, but her other good qualities seem to outweigh that character trait.

If this is truly Heather's last season I think she is leaving on a high note-I am excluding the Reunion.  I don't think an eight person cast works for Heather because her day to day life achievements are a little more complex.  I think bringing she and Bethenny on assured a battle of the alpha dogs.  Heather like to fix things and has little to no patience when others don't follow her advice-that is why she is president of her company.  Bethenny likes to make fun of the person and then throw out how glaringly obvious the solution is-that is why she has "partners"  the relationship is narrowly defined to specific part of her empire.  The show can't sustain the two of them.   Much like Ramona and Heather-Bethenny and Heather will not get along for sustained periods of time.  They just operate from a different place. 

I do think we had a fair amount of exposure to Yummie Tummie and Heather's generous side during the "Diamonds and Denim" event which had no diamonds.  Again, it is just because Skinny Girl managed to make it to almost every frame of the show. 

I don't know if anyone watched WWHL last night, a reviewer for NY Magazine, Julie Klausner who has a new show on Hulu, Difficult People, was asked about the various RHNY and what she thought of them.  I admit I cringed when she answered, "heaven pure heaven," when asked about Bethenny. 

Andy was like a lawyer who knows not to ask a question unless he knows the answer in advance. He knew Julie's answer to the "return of the B!" question from her Vulture recaps of yore. He would not have risked asking otherwise. Bethenny is again on WWHL tonight. Undoubtedly it'll be another love fest.

Bethenny didn't bring the ratings, but I'm sure she'll be back, if that's what she wants (and I'm guessing it is). She seemed to become friends with Carole towards the end of the season, and is even warming to Heather, so I wouldn't mind seeing her interact with them next season, so long as the obtrusive and offensive Skinnygirl promotion is nixed.

• Love 2

Final results:

So Ramona ended up with almost twice as many votes as Bethenny and Kristen. Those three are the most unpopular and Carole, Luann and Heather are the least unpopular.

Those results don't mean much because of the way people were allowed to vote.  Some voted for one and others voted for two.  There should be only ONE vote per person.  You can't have multiple "least" anything;  least is singular.

That said, I do think Ramona would have come out on top anyway.

• Love 3

I would like to see the poll re-opened after the Reunion.  I didn't realize there was a finite time to vote.  When I realized you could vote for two I changed my vote to two.  I think most everyone had the opportunity to do the same.  Obviously  the drawback is no cumulative voting.

There is a scene in the "this season on...." preview of Heather screaming at someone (everyone?) "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!" that did not make it to air (it was the day of the yacht trip in T&C). I wonder how many other screaming tirades from Heather the women have had to endure that we haven't seen? Where there is smoke, there is fire, indeed.

Hmmm, AnnA, your post seems a little harsh.  It was a fun poll and I am glad Nowcheckthat decided to do it. I think it is an accurate poll even if there are multiple votes. I was told there would not be math when I signed up to this site so I won't embarrass myself trying to mathematically show that it is accurate. But it seems like it would be because people are voting for who they don't like. If you take away a vote, wouldn't it still probably work out the same?  

You're right.  It was bit harsh and I'm sorry if I offended NowCheckThat.  I actually thought It was a great idea.

Now here's where I pull a "Ramona".............Polls that allow multiple votes are a pet peeve of mine so I stand by the "one vote" per person rule.  Up above I said that "least" was singular.  That's not really true.  Least is superlative but even then, there's only one.  The same holds true for "favorite."   If you want more than one you'd say favorites.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

My only problem with the poll is that the question in the title is: who is your least favorite? That would be Heather. But I want her to stay.

Open the post and it asks who I want to see gone. That would be Carole. So how do I vote?

• Love 2

Final results:

My only problem with the poll is that the question in the title is: who is your least favorite? That would be Heather. But I want her to stay.

Open the post and it asks who I want to see gone. That would be Carole. So how do I vote?

I don't know if you can still vote.  The "final" results were posted (see above quote) and there was no poll date & time closing listed.

The poll feature of this software allows people who voted to see how others voted.   I wanted to try and analyze the results (based on who voted for whom and how many times they voted) but that "public" feature wasn't turned on so I couldn't see the individual votes.    The poll feature allows for three questions with 20 possible answers for each question.  It also has a time limit option.  You can set the date and time the poll closes.

Edited by AnnA

My reasons for voting were simple.

I voted for Kristen because she's boring & irrelevant.

I voted for Ramona because she doesn't seem like she's going to grow or change & I think she has a legitimate mental illness. She is not as entertaining because of these 2 qualities.

Darn! I didn't get to vote! It's a great idea to have us vote again after the reunion.

So, Ramona won...in my opinion it wouldn't be the same without her. She drives me nuts, and I don't really think she's a good human being, but I'd miss her if she left. As much as I like to watch Sonja, I think might vote for her. She's gone off the deep end, and believes she's anove us little people.

I really pretty much like the cast as is.

I enjoyed this season.

Wish I could edit for typos! I'm on my phone. Lol

Sorry guys! I didn't think that much into the results and closing times etc, just thought it was a fun poll.

It was a fun poll.

Somewhere up thread I apologized for complaining and explained that polls allowing for more than one vote are a pet peeve of mine. They still are but I enjoyed this one anyway.

• Love 3