Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

27 minutes ago, TrueMyth said:

It probably wouldn't work with the way they have the photo ops framed, but I'm now sorry no one had Josh stand FAR AHEAD in the foreground, Stephen behind, with the fan holding a prop measuring tape that says "10 steps." ;)

Cbp6qYZ.gif

• Love 3

As mentioned above, EBR and JS crashed SA's solo panel at HVFF-London this morning...

Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards HVFF2017 DAY 2 [short video clip]
Published on May 28, 2017, by prince mojo

STEPHEN AMELL AND EMILY BETT RICKARDS ON STAGE HVFF2017 LONDON [pics]
Published on May 28, 2017, by prince mojo

• Love 3
On 27. 05. 2017. at 11:57 AM, LeighAn said:

This is going to sound judgy but I wish the actors would acknowledge that people pay a lot of money for photos with them and I don't dress like they didn't just pick up a shirt of their floor and left the house. Emily and Stephen look great (I really love her hair and her complexion is glowing) but I feel like they maybe could have put a little more effort into their clothing choices. Like I've noticed a lot of the actors really dress kind of sloppy at these events. There is such a thing as nice/smart casual people!

I thought of you when I saw photos of Haley Atwell and Stanley Tucci at HVFF. I laughed at the contrast to the Arrowverse folks.

In Arrow news:

• Love 4

Everyones favorite question came up: Will there be a love triangle between Laurel/Oliver/Felicity next season. EBR/KC are for it and EBR would watch that show but they turn it around to EBR/KC working together.

(edited)

I want Josh's t-shirt! Ah, childhood!

He seems lovely and yes, totally charismatic. I hope it's not the last we've seen of him on the show.

Also, we were so robbed of Chase/Felicity scenes! They would've been gold together.

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Everyones favorite question came up: Will there be a love triangle between Laurel/Oliver/Felicity next season. EBR/KC are for it and EBR would watch that show but they turn it around to EBR/KC working together.

Ew. Keep it.

^^^I'm glad that was a moderator question and not from the audience though. Yikes.

Edited by Guest

That's because the moderator sucks. Badly done, IMO. There should be a fair amount of questions asked.

Just now, Angel12d said:

That's because the moderator sucks. Badly done, IMO. There should be a fair amount of questions asked.

I would agree if he was asking the audience for actor specific questions but looks like they were just calling on random people in the crowd. Not something he could control.

11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

^^I'm glad that was a moderator question and not from the audience though. Yikes.

From what I've heard KC used to tell reporters/interviews to ask about Lauiver, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she prompted the Mod to ask that question.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

From what I've heard KC used to tell reporters/interviews to ask about Lauiver, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she prompted the Mod to ask that question.

lol gotta love those rumors

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I would agree if he was asking the audience for actor specific questions but looks like they were just calling on random people in the crowd. Not something he could control.

So for that reason alone he should have allowed more questions and not just 5. I know there's a ton of Felicity fans in the audience so it's not as if there wasn't people who had questions for EBR.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

That's too bad. I honestly stopped watching the Periscope stream ten seconds in because the sound was bad.

It was but I appreciated that they periscoped it, but definitely cant wait for an upload to come online

Just now, Angel12d said:

So for that reason alone he should have allowed more questions and not just 5. I know there's a ton of Felicity fans in the audience so...

Is the panel done or is he just asking the questions now?

3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Lol the moderator was crap lol. Only allowed 5 questions from fans. What happens when you put a spoiler tV dude do the moderation. Same issue arose with the Constantine panel. 

Mods should just get the ball rolling and then turn it over to the audience. Shame people didn't get to ask questions because the mod dominated the panel.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Is the panel done or is he just asking the questions now?

Well, from twitter it sounds like the moderator spent so much time on his own questions that there wasn't enough time to ask the audience. And the panel is over now, yes.

If the finale hadn't aired, I'd think that Oliver was stuck on the island and SA was growing his beard out for filming. It's kind of out of control from some angles.

• Love 4
(edited)

A couple people actually there whom I talked with during the panel said the moderator kept talking and taking a long time with his own questions, most of which were directed at KC and/or about her or one of her characters. KC inserted herself in a lot of questions and interrupted Emily and Josh. Several people more than the ones mentioned earlier actually present at the panel complained about the moderator for taking up too much space both from fans and the actors. 

(Yes, I watched the Periscope too.)

Loved seeing Josh dance. 

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 1

I'm thinking that Stephen is growing it out so he can shape it for his big Van Dyke moment.

Just now, Soulfire said:

A couple people actually there whom I talked with during the panel said the moderator kept talking and taking a long time with his own questions, most of which were directed at KC and/or about her or one of her characters. KC inserted herself in a lot of questions and interrupted Emily and Josh. Several people actually present at the panel complained about the moderator for taking up too much space both from fans and the actors. 

(Yes, I watched the Periscope too.)

They all talked during each others questions. Emily even asked KC to elaborate on E2. KC certainly didn't over talk them.

Katie we need to talk. You're being sad. Really sad. Have some self respect on behalf of your fictional character. Your not getting your love interest role back because the star of the show makes it look painful to be in scenes with you so in the wise words of Frozen stop wishing on a star and LET IT GO.... 

• Love 21

Full offense but the moderator asking the Black Siren/Oliver/Felicity love triangle question just proves how out of touch he is with the audience. LMAO. No one wants that. Literally no one. 

Get a better moderator next time!

Just now, Angel12d said:

Full offense but the moderator asking the Black Siren/Oliver/Felicity love triangle question just proves how out of touch he is with the audience. LMAO. No one wants that. Literally no one. 

Get a better moderator next time!

The mod was from SpoilerTV, so...the questions make a whole lot of sense now, haha.

• Love 2

I'm just glad I got to see Josh/Emily interact and there are pictures! I can ignore the rest. LOL.

7 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

There wasn't a love triangle when E1 LL was alive. Why would there be with her evil doppelgänger? That just doesn't make sense. 

Sad and so deluded. 

6 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

The mod was from SpoilerTV, so...the questions make a whole lot of sense now, haha.

What even is spoilertv? I'm not familiar? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

It's spoiler/news community - users are allowed to participate in discussions in posts. They posted a thread for questions for the panels (I guess STV hosted more than one) the other day.

9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I know 2 mods there that are big fans. I wonder which one it was.

4 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Sad and so deluded. 

Really? It's a huge site, covers all TV and Movies and everything spoiler, news, ratings, episode discussion, etc.

What a pathetic question to ask re: the triangle.

I am so sick and tired of this LL/BS vs Felicity that then turns to KC vs EBR. Please stop with this bullsh$t (this moderator is clueless).  I don't think the show would go there again.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I didn't catch his name, but it's a Scottish dude. He's modding the LoT panel right now and 15 minutes in they still haven't started taking fan questions yet

Edited by lemotomato
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It's spoiler/news community - users are allowed to participate in discussions in posts. They posted a thread for questions for the panels (I guess STV hosted more than one) the other day.

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Really? It's a huge site, covers all TV and Movies and everything spoiler, news, ratings, episode discussion, etc.

I just looked it up and realised that I've voted on polls there when fans have tweeted them out but I've never actually read the site before (runs in shame). 

(edited)

Portions of SA's solo panel that was crashed by EBR and JS at HVFF-London (posted by prince mojo on youtube)...

Emily Bett Rickards at Stephen Amell panel - Part 1

-- After EBR refuses to sit on a chair because she's wearing a short skirt, SA: "Emily has the best idea. ‘Cause we're standing in photo ops. She's like, 'Can I pick you up?' 'Nope, wearing a skirt.' 'Want to sit down?' 'Uh-uh, wearing a skirt.' 'Gonna stay long?' 'Nope, wearing a skirt.'" EBR: "Well, the option is to stand. So, I've been standing for years now. Doing it well." SA: "Emily, on behalf of this entire room, welcome to London. We're very happy that you came." (Audience loudly cheers and applauds)

-- They talked about visiting Italy and other European countries.

Emily Bett Rickards at Stephen Amell panel - Part 2

-- SA: "In general, I like when we have the quieter moments because we've all done action scenes and, you know, Emily's relayed coordinates to the field and been in the field a thousand times. But it's when you stumble into an episode and you find a three-and-a-half page scene that's just a scene between two people talking? That's really exciting. I like that."

-- When fan asked if they'd like to do a musical episode (like the Flash/Supergirl one), SA: "No, no, no." Then to Emily, SA: "I only just found out what a good singer you are." When fan asked them to sing, SA: "You're pressing your luck... You should just Google the cast singing at comic-con last year." Then to Emily, SA: "If you were asked to appear on one of the other shows for a musical episode, would you do it?" EBR: "Yeah, as long as John Barrowman was there, I would do it." SA: "As long as John was there, I'd do it."

Emily Bett Rickards at Stephen Amell panel - Part 3

-- When fan asked who they'd like to team up with and include from anywhere, if they were to get a big budget, feature length episode, SA: "If we were to do a feature length film, what I would like to do, I'd like to use every single important character from the history of the show that people thought were really important. I'd like to put them all in a situation where they all have to work together. And I would like to put the entirety of the amount of money that we put into an entire season into, like, 98 minutes of screen time. And see what happens."  EBR: "And Batman."  SA: "And Batman. Yeah. Played by Robbie Amell. That'd be great." 

Josh Segarrra at Stephen Amell panel

-- On ad libbing the 520 Olicity episode, SA: "A lot of the things that happen on the show that are ad libs are not recreating lines. But a lot of times the stuff is written, it's written like speeches and not like conversation. Which I think is a - is a commonality through all of television and film. And just occasionally, it's -  it's honest and truthful to react to something. And they can take that reaction or they can leave it. You know what I mean? So Emily and I decided to have fun with that scene. And, um, I'm sure there was a version that was very close to exactly what was on the page. And we leave it up to the director and the editors and producers to pick the moments that they like. You know? Sometimes they do. More often than not they don't, and it more closely resembles what we saw on the page." Fan then said the whole episode and scene was great. SA: "Oh, thank you, thank you. I like playing red wine drunk Oliver." JS: "Yeah, that's a good Oliver."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

What a pathetic question to ask re: the triangle.

I am so sick and tired of this LL/BS vs Felicity that then turns to KC vs EBR. Please stop with this bullsh$t (this moderator is clueless).  I don't think the show would go there again.

200.gif

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I didn't catch his name, but it's a Scottish dude. He's modding the LoT panel right now and 15 minutes in they still haven't started taking fan questions yet

He's asking fan questions that were submitted on their site, which I think is spectacularly unfair to the people who actually paid to be there. I would be so upset.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

There wasn't a love triangle when E1 LL was alive. Why would there be with her evil doppelgänger? That just doesn't make sense. 

Just shows how out of touch some people are with the show. Also how embarrassing and really just annoying. He can use his time better for good questions but comes up with that? Ridiculous.