Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I read his Remember Me about 100 times when I was 12. I still love that book, haha.

I'm so behind on the boards today, but Christopher Pike is a treasure, and the fact that there's only been, like, 1 or 2 movies made of his books is a crime. A crime, I say! 

• Love 2

EBR's head looks top notch. The hair and make up are working for her. And she's gqot amazing legs. But I was getting photos as a sort of scroll down. First down to her waist - terrific color on her, but that necklace does not go with what I thought was a dress at the time at all. Then you can see it's a romper. Like, of course it is. So by the time I got to the shoes, I just really didn't care anymore.

but I really enjoyed that panel. The pumps were really the gift that kept on giving. SA's, don't put them on me, JB's insistence that he does precisely that, EBR encouraging him before he teetered off.

(edited)

DR from Friday's (July 22) TV Guide Magazine's Fan Favorites panel at SDCC (warning: includes spoilers - see transcriptions in Spoilers thread)...

David Ramsay Talks ARROW SEASON 5, Flashpoint Paradox & Supergirl Crossover - Comic Con 2016
Published on Jul 23, 2016, by Flicks And The City

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

The Nerd HQ panel with Stephen, Emily, Cody, Arthur and Barrowman

This Nerd HQ panel with SA and friends was really entertaining and hilarious, so thanks!

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

About the Nerd HQ panel, when Emily was talking about the elevator scene she commented that "they don't let her do that stuff anymore". Did she mean they don't let her do stunts because of her contract, or did she mean that they have managed to avoid Olicity/Felicity stunt scenes these past 2 seasons?

Also, I've read about the shoes Emily was wearing yesterday, but I haven't seen them in any pic o.O What kind of shoes are they, and what's wrong with them? :D

Edited by looptab
(edited)
8 minutes ago, looptab said:

What kind of shoes are they, and what's wrong with them? :D

Well, in my own opinion: They are ugly. But to each their own. Her friend's shoes I like.

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 3

I think I didn't explain myself very well. Yeah, she was talking about stunts, what I was wondering is,  when she said that they don't let her do them anymore, was she implying that the reason why is her contract or the writing?

Ugh! Yeah, those shoes are ugly, haha.

Those shoes are ugly, but they look comfortable. The romper is so pretty, but that necklace is so UGLY with it, it needs to go.

I really like the OQ cartoon on MG's sign, I sorta wish that was the poster for s5. Or at least used in more promo than just for MG. A rip OQ in cartoon form looks sexy, who knew?

1 hour ago, kismet said:

Those shoes are ugly, but they look comfortable. The romper is so pretty, but that necklace is so UGLY with it, it needs to go.

I really like the OQ cartoon on MG's sign, I sorta wish that was the poster for s5. Or at least used in more promo than just for MG. A rip OQ in cartoon form looks sexy, who knew?

I laughed at first at the gratuitousness of the shirtless pose, but then I realized it fits this version of OQ, whose scarred and tattooed body is part of his narrative.

So, in quick succession, my reactions were laughing, contemplating, and then full-on ogling. :-)

• Love 3