Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, foreverevolving said:

Well as far as I know the blocakge is pretty relaxed now a days (well I mean compered to other countries), as long as you don't criticize the Chinese gov, support Tibet and some other stuff you're in a good spot. I have friends who live in china and they post on facebook all the time.

I honestly don't know much about it. Just find it funny that he made the announcement he wouldn't be on facebook and all, before leaving, and then he's back a couple days later. :)

(edited)

For a second there, I thought I was going to have to actually listen to the video and figure out what the "blockage" was... My mind totally went to a medical place. I though it was weird commentary that he felt the need to address his bowels during his return to social media.

Edited by kismet

Not sure how many of us here use snap chat,  but if you do.   Following Colton is definitely wOrth it.   He doesnt post Arrow stuff but he's a hpot and a half. 

(edited)

I just had to google who Cody Rhodes was and I actually don't see the big deal? He'll probably be like Bad Guy #3 in one episode. LOL.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

I just had to google who Cody Rhodes was and I actually don't see the big deal? He'll probably be like Bad Guy #3 in one episode. LOL.

Cody Rhodes went on a sexist diatribe a while back about healthy sized barbies and how they apparently only teach kids to be unhealthy or something. He's just terrible... And tbh if it's a casting announcement he's probably going to be recurring. I don't thing they do announcements for guest stars this early

• Love 1
(edited)

There are only 3 white dudes I will accept:

• Brett Dalton
  • Colton Haynes
  • Tom Hiddleston (because I love him okay :p)

Every other white guy can leave... 

2 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

There's no way that nonsense is recurring. 

I'll eat my hat if he's recurring. 

I WILL FREAKING HOLD YOU TO THIS. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 4
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

They announced Jeri Ryan in late July last year.  They also announced Peter Stormare in early July as well.  Both were Guest Stars,  not recurring.

Oh thank god I thought those were later... 

10 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Cody Rhodes went on a sexist diatribe a while back about healthy sized barbies and how they apparently only teach kids to be unhealthy or something. He's just terrible... And tbh if it's a casting announcement he's probably going to be recurring. I don't thing they do announcements for guest stars this early

Ah, okay, well ew. But I don't think he'll be recurring at all. It'll likely be a one off appearance, IMO.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Oh thank god I thought those were later... 

That doesn't mean he's just a guest star...it's totally possible he's more. I hope not because I'd rather they hire good actors over SA's buddies or stunt casting.

However...

Spoiler

has that Jewish (flashback?) character been cast yet?

Edited by Morrigan2575
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

That doesn't mean he's just a guest star...it's totally possible he's more. I hope not because I'd rather they hire good actors over SA's buddies or stunt casting.

However...

OH MY GOD HE BETTER NOT BE THE

Spoiler

JEWISH GUY!

I don't think he's been cast yet

Edited by wonderwall
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

However...

Hide contents

has that Jewish (flashback?) character been cast yet?

Wait what 

Spoiler

Jewish character?

30 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

This dude was on an episode of Warehouse 13. Think of the very worst acting you can imagine. He was 17 times worse than that.

Just now, wonderwall said:

why would you ruin that word for me??? Did I do something to you or something????? 

:p

I think it's because of the SPN episode in which Dean "serviced" the king of the fairies Oberon but it's unclear what that service actually was....and given that Stephen is buds with Cody...

I'm just a terrible person basically.

• Love 2

Cody is that WWE wrestler that SA fought, right? He's horrid in the clip but so's the woman actibg opposite him. If it's him and I think it likely is, I think it will be similar to the guy on the demolition crew Ruve hired to blow up the debate site this year. As far as I remember there was minor hipe about those two actors being cast as well. I don't actually remember him having a single line and the woman had like three more.

(edited)

Video compilation of portions of RC/SVS panel, SVS solo panel, SVS/MRyan/RC/VB panel, RC panel, MRowe panel and VB panel at Arc Con (in Brussels) on Jun. 25, 2016 (courtesy of yoshi monbailliu_)...

ArcCon 2016 official Arrow and Flash Convention

-- RC said that Iris was the love of Eddie's life. Yet another unrequited love of someone's life where that someone dies.

-- MRowe said that Floyd Lawton (Deadshot) accidentally killed his brother and likes having a male companion in his life - like a brotherly figure - so he viewed Diggle like the big brother that he missed, even though he pretended like he didn't like Diggle and also didn't understand Diggle's having morals and such a strong conscience, but that's why he had an attraction to doing missions with Diggle.

-- Spoiler or not? Fan asked if he liked playing Deadshot.  MRowe said that it had its challenges.  After Deadshot first showed up, he got shot in the face with an arrow. So he thought his character was dead, but they kept bringing him back and then kept killing him. He would "show up and blow up."  

MRowe: "I think that, in the comic books, he is the hardest person to kill. So I would say, with confidence, that you have not seen the last of him."

He then mentioned that Earth-2 Floyd also got killed.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Seems like the first Arrow panel at HVFF was a dull affair. Lots of the same Qs and As. 

I feel like that's expected from a con that is taking place the weekend before filming starts. There's not much they can share-- anything they can will probably be saved for SDCC I think. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

They announced Jeri Ryan in late July last year.  They also announced Peter Stormare in early July as well.  Both were Guest Stars,  not recurring.

Let's not talk about Jeri.  I knew it was her and I wanted her so bad and it turned into a one episode thing.  #stillsad

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Just seen on twitter: Cody Rhodes thinks SA is "one of the biggest celebrities in the world."

I'm mean but LOL. 

This is how he got the role I'm sure of it :)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

Just seen on twitter: Cody Rhodes thinks SA is "one of the biggest celebrities in the world."

I'm mean but LOL. 

You're welcome, LOL. (I spit my drink when he said it.)

• Love 3
(edited)

I'd rather listen to DR than SA. Give DR the solo panel! ;P

Also can someone post the picture DR just posted on his instagram? I'm having a problem trying to post it. It's so cute!

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Angel12d said:

I'd rather listen to DR than SA. Give DR the solo panel! ;P

Also can someone post the picture DR just posted on his instagram? I'm having a problem trying to post it. It's so cute!

This one? I'm on mobile so I'm not sure how the linking is going to work--- I first saw it on Twitter tho (Twitter user Blush0321).

Edited by HighHopes
fixing the link now that I am no longer on mobile
  • Love 3

That's adorable. But does someone take that little girl to all the cons? She's the one who gave SA a piece of her mind as to why she (while playing Felicity) dumped him.