Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'm surprised there weren't more people in the audience (hope the full panel is posted on youtube soon)...

David Ramsey impersonating Stephen Amell's "Butt Acting" at Phoenix Comicon
Published on Jun 3, 2016, by Chris Riedel

Edited by tv echo
5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I feel like this is a joke? Maybe?

I'm sure it is, but there's a hint of desperation I can smell from here:D

Does anyone have the source of that mic photo? :)

(edited)
14 hours ago, wonderwall said:

LMFAO

CkDtQ8QWsAMtCBI.jpg

"Noooo!"

That's got to be the moment when EBR decided that very drunk SA should not have the mic anymore.  Wasn't he singing?  Hee.

Edited by BkWurm1

Here are the rest of the wrap party photos.

Look how tiny CR looks.

13327348_516103865267440_527365085297027

I also sincerely want to know what foundation EBR and KC used the next day because they looked fresh and rested at brunch. Was it unicorn tears? I want it BAD.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

I always say everyone should bleach their hair at least once in their life.

Maybe it's for a role?

Anyway, I think he looks okay, a bit early 2000's but not in a bad way.

Oh I imagine it is for a role. It was still like WHOA!

(edited)

I'm not sure but I'm guessing he's referring to Malcolm, the Dark Archer. Maybe if/when we get video of the full SA panel to watch, we can tell from the context.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

"I ugly cried when Black Arrow died. It wasn't scripted. I cried because I was upset & they put it on TV."

Maybe he meant Red Arrow? When Roy left? Because he did straight up cry then. I know Roy didn't die but Oliver thought he did until it was revealed to be a ruse.

I remember SA  talking  previously about Colton leaving and that he was really upset about it and that his tears were real.

Or was this a mistake by the person tweeting to imply that SA was upset that they killed off Black Canary when he really only cried over Red Arrow? #conspiracytheory

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

Red Arrow makes sense... everyone was crying in that episode and the tears felt more than just for the story. I also remember social media from the cast was really emotional around CH/RA's departure both around filming and airing. They seemed sad about KC leaving, but it wasn't the same level of emotions that CH had. Maybe because they had a whole season to prepare for it and for plot purposes someone needed to go. And as a character LL wasn't as emotionally connected to TA for as long as RA was. I know they tried to push that LL/BC was the heart of the team, but at the end of the day it was more words than actions. And she really only existed in the lair for a season.

• Love 1

I think that person put a personal spin on what he said.."I ugly cried"? LOL, I don't know if he said that, I doubt it.

This guy was at the panel and his tweets seem reliable. I think that tweet was about him talking about LL's death but I don't think the content is accurate.

10 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I think that person put a personal spin on what he said.."I ugly cried"? LOL, I don't know if he said that, I doubt it.

This guy was at the panel and his tweets seem reliable. I think that tweet was about him talking about LL's death but I don't think the content is accurate.

I think separate things are being conflated by the folks doing the tweeting or they are just confused because there is no Black Arrow. Unless there is a Black Arrow on the way and SA misspoke and spoiled something that's coming. That would be kind of amusing.

a) If SA meant Black Canary as in LL and there was ugly crying...I don't think it made it to air because I sure don't remember him ugly crying vs ugly terror when she said he was the love of her life /hork

b) If SA meant Black Canary maybe he meant Sara Lance which would make me laugh so very much for a few reasons. Did SA cry on screen when Sara died? I really can't remember.  

c) If SA meant "Red Arrow" then yes he did ugly cry on screen and he was upset with Colton's departure.

I'm going with option C. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I think separate things are being conflated by the folks doing the tweeting or they are just confused because there is no Black Arrow. Unless there is a Black Arrow on the way and SA misspoke and spoiled something that's coming. That would be kind of amusing.

a) If SA meant Black Canary as in LL and there was ugly crying...I don't think it made it to air because I sure don't remember him ugly crying vs ugly terror when she said he was the love of her life /hork

b) If SA meant Black Canary maybe he meant Sara Lance which would make me laugh so very much for a few reasons. Did SA cry on screen when Sara died? I really can't remember.  

c) If SA meant "Red Arrow" then yes he did ugly cry on screen and he was upset with Colton's departure.

I'm going with option C. 

I think he didn't say "ugly crying" at all, LOL. There are different people that reported he was asked what he thought about BC's death and answered he felt terrible/sad/didn't like it. No one else reported any question about Sara, Roy, "Black Arrow", nothing.

Then there's one person that says something no one else reported so I think she elaborated his "I felt terrible" in "I ugly cried" which is something I can't even picture him saying in general. It happens a lot that fans aren't accurate or make up stuff in their reports.

• Love 3

At least three other accounts mentioned the ugly cry and one put it in connection with the BC Canary death scene. 

I think this person just meant Black Canary not Black Arrow. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

At least three other accounts mentioned the ugly cry and one put it in connection with the BC Canary death scene. 

I think this person just meant Black Canary not Black Arrow. 

SA didn't ugly cry in that episode, not that I remember.  So I don't get why anyone thinks he did

Or maybe I have a different idea of "ugly cry"...OR SA was being sarcastic?

(edited)

I agree. The way they actually cut the episode was too abrupt. We should've been allowed to see Oliver's reaction and I think it would've really sold "Is Felicity dead?" I feel really cheated now because I wonder if the reaction that Neal McDonough said he had to the episode (I think he said he cried, or his wife cried) was because he saw the cut that included "stay with me".

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 7

It actually would be sold the potential of death better. Because if she was that injured he felt the need to say that, she was bad off.

I also remember my station made sure to show the preview of the hospital, so they had time. I do feel jipped.

• Love 1

SA answers fan questions from London...

Stephen Amell Live from Facebook. TMNT Movie premieres June
Published on Jun 6, 2016, by Alex Leo

SA sings "Little Mermaid again (he's good)...

Nocking Point Wine Mixer Philadelphia
Published on Jun 5, 2016, by Lacey Humphries

(edited)

Another fan tweet about SA at Wizard World Philadelphia this weekend...

Katrina law Hanover Dance Party
Published on Jun 6, 2016, by Insta FOXtv

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3