Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I still don't view anything weird. This is kinda steering into the "KC isn't friends with the cast" thing that was brought up...last SDCC. 

No. Absolutely not. Please don't pull that with me. I just wondered where she was. End of.

• Love 1

I think Cisco is my favorite character on Flash.  Not sure if I'll watch next season (I find it a bit boring and thought the whole "risking the entire planet for my mom" thing was a bit beyond my willingness to suspend disbelief for a superhero), but if I do it will be mostly for him.

I dearly hope SA grows out his hair.  For me his peak hotness was in the first Flarrow crossover, when he shot Barry.  It's way too short now.

• Love 3

I dearly hope SA grows out his hair.  For me his peak hotness was in the first Flarrow crossover, when he shot Barry.  It's way too short now.

Agreed. It killed me that during his first date with Felicity he looked like he got in a fight with a Flowbee and lost. 

• Love 1

I want to see Emily's dress. Give me all the pictures.

Edited to Add: Please. 

Since you asked so nicely :p All I could find was the back:

tumblr_nrb0i2E39B1r2t96oo2_540.jpg

Also, did SR just sort of spoil that DD is Papa Smoak? Or...?

tumblr_nrb0i2E39B1r2t96oo1_540.png

• Love 2
(edited)

I love EBR, but don't really love her style.  For real life stuff I think Candice Patton has the best sense of style.  (I also think she's unbelievably beautiful and doing a great job with a mostly thankless role.)

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4
(edited)

Also, did SR just sort of spoil that DD is Papa Smoak? Or...?

tumblr_nrb0i2E39B1r2t96oo1_540.png

Appreciate you!

What I find interesting is the tweet he tagged with it, literally referenced that if Neal isn't PapaSmoak they hope SR is. I don't think SR is in on the working, but if he was still inquiring about playing PapaSmoak and they told him it had been cast…It's interesting.

Edited by 10Eleven12

I do not agree with most of emily's fashion choices either. But I love her dress pattern.

Though unpopular opinion, I think Willa dresses awesomely.

The ASSTASTIC pic, I love City in the background just like nope.

Also I think Katie looks very pretty. And I wouldn't read anything into her absence. She may be somewhere else, or tired or anything. She doesn't have to attend every event.

(edited)

Yeah…not a fan of Emily's dress. But loving the tousled hair on her.

That's a great photo. It's hard to look away from David. 

Edited by 10Eleven12
(edited)

Yeah…not a fan of Emily's dress. But loving the tousled hair on her.

That's a great photo. It's hard to look away from David. 

She always seems to go supershort and kind of shapeless IRL.  Like a short potato sack.  She has nice legs and all, but I don't feel like I need to see every single inch of her legs.  And in the show they always go too tight and make her look like she has a big tummy (which she doesn't).  Happy medium, people.  

From the neck up, fantastic.  Love her shorter hair and she has a lovely face.  Just don't like her clothing choices for events, pretty much ever.

Edited by AyChihuahua

I don't find anything wrong with how much of her legs she wants to show. Good for her. I think a lot of her dresses are boxy which is unflattering but I'm thinking she doesn't realize that that's what her outfits are doing.

I love her hairstyle too. I think it'd be easy to make into a professional look for Felicity's day job.

• Love 1

I don't have like a moral issue with her showing her legs. I think her look at most of these events is repetitive and kind of boring. She always goes very short and quite boxy. It's not flattering and it's repetitive. Willa dresses kind of crazy, but at least she mixes it up and doesn't go with the same silhouette every time.

I think Willa probably has a bit more experience with dressing for events and other public Appearances as well as given her variety I think she might enjoy dressing up and showing off her style more than Emily.

Awww. Love the OTA pic!

I also am glad to see EBR looking even more beautiful and more age-appropriate to be OQ's love. I'm a pretty fanatical Olicity shipper, but there have been times when EBR's youth/baby face made her seem too young, especially because of the real-life age gap between her and SA vs. the in-show age gap between FS and OQ.

• Love 1

Thank you Mr. David Ramsey for this photo. They're all too gorgeous for their own good, I love how big of an OTA advocate DR is :')

tumblr_nrb7r9JZZs1r2t96oo1_1280.jpg

That looks like a glamour shot. David's got the smolder, Stephen's looking GQ and Emily's got the wind machine. So much pretty.

• Love 7
(edited)

I thought KC looked very pretty before I could see what she was wearing. But no to that outfit.

Also, I'm with EmeraldArcher. I'm not sure about this particular haircut, but one of the reasons I haven't been opposed to losing the ponytail is that I've started thinking that a more mature looking hairstyle might help Felicity not come across as so damn young sometimes.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

My preference is usually always SA, but DR is really stepping up his game in these pics. He's looking really good ;)

DR inspires no words. Just vague noises. 

• Love 4