Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I don't know why SA and EBR are singing, but they're singing. Sort of.

Original post on Facebook here --

When I saw you in line and you said you remembered my name Sweet Caroline and my fantastic Drinks you really made this Bartender from Kentucky’s day , But then this just put me over the moon , thank you for making my Derby and my Year ... !!

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 11
(edited)

Next weekend's comic cons (updated, with schedules)...

A Heroes & Villains and Walker Stalker Joint Event: 
Heroes & Villains FanFest-Nashville, May 12-13, 2018 (Nashville, TN)

Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Juliana Harkavy, Katie Cassidy, Josh Segarra, Katrina Law and John Barrowman (also Danielle Panabaker, Franz Drameh, Brandon Routh, Courtney Ford and Katee Sackhoff)
http://heroesfanfest.com/nashville/schedule/

SATURDAY
11:00AM THE GREEN ARROW
Stephen Amell

12:15PM LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
Franz Drameh, Courtney Ford & Brandon Routh

1:30PM JOHN BARROWMAN UNLEASHED
SUNDAY
11:00AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonell & Katee Sackhoff

12:15PM ARROW
David Ramsey, Katie Cassidy, Josh Segarra, Juliana Harkavy & Katrina Law

Starfury: The Ultimates, May 11-13, 2018 (Blackpool, UK)
Willa Holland and Paul Blackthorne (also Chyler Leigh, Jeremy Jordan, Floriana Lima, Briana Venskus and Violett Beane)
http://www.starfury.co.uk/

Saturday May 12th
4:00pm  Heroes of the DC Universe Q&A with Paul Blackthorne, Willa Holland & Violett Beane
5:00pm  Supergirl Q&A with Chyler Leigh, Floriana Lima & Jeremy Jordan
Sunday May 13th
12:00pm  Supergirl Q&A with Briana Venskus & Jeremy Jordan
1:00pm   Supergirl Q&A with Chyler Leigh & Floriana Lima
4:00pm  Heroes of the DC Universe Q&A with Paul Blackthorne, Willa Holland & Violett Beane

Edited by tv echo

Ubah seems very enthusiastic. She was liking tweets about Arrow on Thursday, including one from my friend that said she fast-forwards everything not Olicity or OTA (or something like that). I think she realized what she liked after 5 minutes because then she unliked it, LOL!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Ubah seems very enthusiastic. She was liking tweets about Arrow on Thursday, including one from my friend that said she fast-forwards everything not Olicity or OTA (or something like that). I think she realized what she liked after 5 minutes because then she unliked it, LOL!

LOL! I don't understand why she should delete it. While others keep way worse things on their likes for all the fans to see. 

Carina is being thirsty/extra on Twitter. She involved Stephen and Emily in a religious dispute when it had nothing to do with them.

• Love 1
(edited)

Arrow Season 6 Obstacle Course Finale
Published on May 7, 2018, by T3 Athletics

Stephen Amell finishes Season 6 off with this full body demanding obstacle course

Edited by tv echo
15 hours ago, EmilyBettFan said:

Carina is being thirsty/extra on Twitter. She involved Stephen and Emily in a religious dispute when it had nothing to do with them.

She deleted the tweets. But still told the girl to fuck off. SMH.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

She deleted the tweets. But still told the girl to fuck off. SMH.

Carina also said that SA and EBR cheered her on, apparently, so now some fans are all like "I'm done with them!" even though they haven't actually done anything wrong. This fandom kills me. ?

But this is why CM is toxic and should just be ignored. You're meant to starve attention seekers, not give them exactly what they want.

I wish people would ignore her. She's done this with several different fandoms/celebs before moving on to others lol. None of her ''friends'' have bothered to come to her defense, she's just looking to start shit because she has the maturity of a 12 year old.

• Love 11
(edited)

With SA at least there are reasons to side eye things he himself has posted on his social media accounts without "being done with him" because some hanger on claims he supports her rantings.

Edited by Featherhat

I don't stan SA or EBR and I don't even like SA much tbh but I'm not gonna trust the word of some hanger-on who is trying to defend her own shitty behavior. 

I get Carina's instinct to defend her friends from people who regularly talk crap about them (even if said people weren't doing that in this particular instance) but man, that's not the way to handle it. I don't get why any of that group is posting half the stuff they've been posting this week. The wife typo would have just gone away if they hadn't all called it out. Is it some sort of distraction from that stupid new blind item? I don't get it, but I hope EBR's new team can coach her on how to better steer away from this stuff. 

In any case, this made me laugh:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Trisha said:

The wife typo would have just gone away if they hadn't all called it out. Is it some sort of distraction from that stupid new blind item? I don't get it, but I hope EBR's new team can coach her on how to better steer away from this stuff. 

Ugh, do I want to know? I mean I can guess the gist. 

I don't follow any of them on SM unless it's posted on this site, and half the time I wish I didn't even know that. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Is it some sort of distraction from that stupid new blind item? 

Lol.  Was this that CDAN one about the threesome?  I saw that when looking for the supposed Colton Haynes one.

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

Ugh, do I want to know? I mean I can guess the gist. 

It's this but I'm going to caveat it by saying CDAN is pretty notorious for getting stuff wrong. They broke a lot of the #MeToo stuff, but they are also are pretty infamous for chasing traffic and they've already admitted that whenever they post Stemily blinds (which they've been doing for years) it does well for them. So take it with a GIANT grain of salt. 

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand that blind?

Oh yeah, it's terribly written. I think if it said "If you ask that always-with-them celebrity she will say..." it would make more sense. (Though I don't believe that EBR and SA's wife emerging as a couple makes any sense at all.) And I have no idea what previous show had a duo that became a trio. 

Meanwhile, this is very cute:

I don’t completely understand it, particularly the reference to the first show.  I’m assuming that’s Smallville, since it’s been in the news lately with all of the stuff about AM, but I don’t know enough bts Smallville gossip to know who they’re referring to.  But the rest of it, I’m assuming, is implying that SA, his wife, and EBR are in some sort of threesome arrangement.  The “always with them celebrity” - Aisha Tyler?  And the part about EBR and Cassandra becoming a couple sounds completely off the wall.  Huge gallons of salt, yes.

That blind makes no sense but then again IDK why anyone would believe a blind anyway. Haha.

37 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

The “always with them celebrity” - Aisha Tyler?

That's what I'm assuming but they are making it seem like she's their source and there is no way. Weirdly, Carina used to interact with the guy who runs the site on Twitter but I don't think she still does. 

I used to read his site a lot a few years ago and his hit rate used to be amazing. (He'd write unbelievable blinds and then a few months later it would come out as true). But now that the site got huge, it got way more sketchy. 

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand that blind?

Nope, not the only one. I read it a few times and just gave up. I got the "almost network" part being The CW. I'm guessing this "Think about the cast from the one that has been in the news" refers to Smallville because of AM, but I have no idea who or what the "duo became a trio" means with regards to the show. After that I'm totally lost.

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Nope, not the only one. I read it a few times and just gave up.

Here's my interpretation (again: I DON'T believe any of this is true):
"Interesting what happens to stars of long running almost network shows. [He always refers to the CW as an "almost network"]. Think about the cast from the one that has been in the news. That duo became a trio. [No clue -- but @Starfish35's guess about Smallville makes sense with Allison Mack being in the news. I have no clue about the bts stuff on that show, though] The same exact thing has happened on that show you always ask about. [People ask him about Arrow a lot because he's posted Stemily and Katie Cassidy items in the past] I guess that is one way to make everyone happy. But, the question is whether everyone is happy. If you ask that always with them celebrity she will say it is a facade and that only two of the three will emerge together and it may surprise you who the two will be. [According to a celebrity that's always with them (Aisha?) the duo (the married couple or the ones having an affair?) has turned into a threesome, but the two people who are expected to emerge as a couple are not who you think -- which makes me think he's implying it's going to be EBR/CA]. Actually it would surprise you. I know it will. It is that crazy."

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ok thanks. Yeah that's about as nutball word salad as I imagined. If I squint I can see where the idea of some sort of polyamory might be coming from, although it reads like fanfic wish fulfilment but I really don't see EBR/CA emerging as the couple. That's assuming this has any basis in truth whatsoever and isn't just a bunch of made up trash (by far the most likely thing) for clickbait. Giant salt mountain. 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

Giant salt mountain. 

Oh yeah. I thought it was hilarious more than anything else. To me (I might be cynical), it sounded like someone had noticed that EBR had started hanging out with SA and his wife lately and decided to make a blind about it.  And just for some extra salaciousness, let’s throw in a hint about EBR and CA. Lol.

• Love 3

Add fuel to the fire? Check out the comments on the picture of the 2 of them on the horse (pg 690 of this thread), particularly the comment by Kamen Edwards who is a friend of the wife.  It caused a bit of a stir on Twitter Saturday.

27 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Oh yeah. I thought it was hilarious more than anything else. To me (I might be cynical), it sounded like someone had noticed that EBR had started hanging out with SA and his wife lately and decided to make a blind about it.  And just for some extra salaciousness, let’s throw in a hint about EBR and CA. Lol.

Yeah, my (equally cynical) take is that enty since 2015 has been posting blind items about SA/EBR having an affair every few months or whenever he needs a traffic bump, and then he saw on social media that EBR is now hanging out with SA's wife a lot, so he had to figure out a new angle to keep the clicks coming.  It's ridiculous (just like a lot of fandom theories about his marriage, IMO).

Meanwhile, all the birthday wishes are very cute.

• Love 2

I don't believe any of those SA/EBR blinds tbh. But for fun, what if the surprising couple ends up being SA/Aisha? Now that would be surprising to me lol.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I don't believe any of those SA/EBR blinds tbh. But for fun, what if the surprising couple ends up being SA/Aisha? Now that would be surprising to me lol.

Its kind of endlessly entertaining to think of the possible combinations.  It's like chose your own adventure.  Carina runs off with Cassandra with Emily as the source?  Although maybe we're thinking of this all wrong and its Katie and Caity with Juliana as the source.  Or perhaps Jared and Jensen finally fulfilling their unrequited love with Cole Sprouse as the source.

All of these are jokes, in case that wasn't clear.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Trisha said:

I get Carina's instinct to defend her friends from people who regularly talk crap about them (even if said people weren't doing that in this particular instance) but man, that's not the way to handle it. I don't get why any of that group is posting half the stuff they've been posting this week. The wife typo would have just gone away if they hadn't all called it out. Is it some sort of distraction from that stupid new blind item? I don't get it, but I hope EBR's new team can coach her on how to better steer away from this stuff. 

He stole that from Ryan Reynolds.....Ryan Reynolds did it better. 

Edited by Mary0360
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, JJ928 said:

I wish people would ignore her. She's done this with several different fandoms/celebs before moving on to others lol. None of her ''friends'' have bothered to come to her defense, she's just looking to start shit because she has the maturity of a 12 year old.

That's a weird hobby to have. 

• Love 1

Carina in my book has no grounds to judge someone's unhealthy obsession with famous people, when she herself is the definition of a sycophant/hanger on when it comes to Stephen and Emily, and in the case of Stephen has what could be called an unhealthy obsession herself. 

• Love 10

Carina is layered in hypocrisy. She documents all her interactions with her celebrity friends and then 'calls out' fan accounts. She engages in shipping, baits shippers and then bad mouths them and the practice. She cries bullying and then goes into Tumblr to screenshot 'anti-Carina' posts and put them on twitter. She hates real life shipping but used to write RPF about Jensen and Jared.

She's a total mess.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Trisha said:

Aw nuts, I guess the rumours were true. Colton filed the papers. 

Sucks although it doesn't necessarily mean the cheating rumours were true, it was obviously not a great marriage. Hope they can both move on from this. At least CH has a job with people he knows next year to help him focus on something else, even if I'm still a bit wary of it. 

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Add fuel to the fire? Check out the comments on the picture of the 2 of them on the horse (pg 690 of this thread), particularly the comment by Kamen Edwards who is a friend of the wife.  It caused a bit of a stir on Twitter Saturday.

Yeah after I read the BI I thought that would be adding more fuel to the fire. But these people aren't exactly trying to hide the fact that they hang out together and gush about each other. I'm pretty sure if I looked back in CDAN and others archives I would find BIs claiming those two hated each other etc. 

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Carina is layered in hypocrisy

Anyone who engages in fandom can't really turn their nose up at others doing the same, even if they have *access*.  Sure, call out trolls, any type of -"ist"  or "phobic" language, outright actor abuse, disagree with opinions all you want but there are no high horses here. It's supposed to be *fun* for crying out loud. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Ick That Carina woman is awful dragging them into something they had nothing to do with in the first place! And to top it off with the tweet that they were backing her 100%.

Whether they are backing her or not, knowing what Twitter is like I can see some fans pulling their support for SA and EBR over this. Like it or not the fans are their livelihood by going to cons etc. If that awful woman was my friend she'd be copping an earful from me for interfering with my income earning abilities! 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, JJ928 said:

Meh I don't like SA or any of them lol. I only like Emily, Candice, Maisie and David in the CW DCTV universe.

Me too. I think Keiynan Lonsdale/Wally is special unicorn too. He is alway in his own little world. 

• Love 2