Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, spartan said:

Just thought that Katie Cassidy becoming a regular over all shows means she's no longer the leading lady of #Arrow but of all CW DC TV

Supergirl

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

And Supergirl. Pretty sure those are her boots next to Oliver.

Duh. You've got to be right. So, it's another cog in the four superhero shows four nights a week machine. Guess Steve has to do a photoshoot.

Interesting to me that neither girl "mask" actually wears a mask.  The promo sounds same-old, same-old, but I continue to be thrilled for Caity that she is headlining her own show two years after being killed off on Arrow.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, TrueMyth said:

Interesting to me that neither girl "mask" actually wears a mask.  The promo sounds same-old, same-old, but I continue to be thrilled for Caity that she is headlining her own show two years after being killed off on Arrow.

Bit of a nitpick but I wouldn't call it headling her own show.  SA, GG and MB headline their shows. CL is certainly promoted as one of the leads of LoT alongside BR and VG but, LoT is a team/ensemble show.  There is IMO, a difference and, that is not knocking CL.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

SA's not quite reached grumpy-faced Paul levels but he doesn't look all that happy tbh. Probably annoyed they have to work on a Sunday.

He also apparently hates photoshoots so yeah, i imagine he's not happy. 

I'd be annoyed if it was an Arrow photo shoot, but I get it as a Network thing

I don't know what's up with SA. Only popping up to say he's working and then what he does post its about SG promotion (which makes me think, he was asked to post it). 

Edited by Chaser
9 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I was told there was a snapchat CL posted you could see names on the trailers. And one had Emily and i think CV written on it.

Just checked and that would be correct, she posted it 7 hours ago. Of course it's hard to tell exactly what's going on? Are they just doing the photshoot on the Arrow/Flash production lot?  That seems unusual but, do they normally have trailers for a photshoot?

23 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

SA's not quite reached grumpy-faced Paul levels but he doesn't look all that happy tbh. Probably annoyed they have to work on a Sunday.

He has to do a photoshoot on a Sunday for a promo where he'll likely be placed behind Flash and Supergirl. I wouldn't be happy either.

Not sure but from the time Emily posted that pic from trailers it seemed the trailers are usually labeled after the character. So dont think they are the usual trailers they use.

Very true, the Arrow tailers are side by side. EBR/DR used to share and now it's EBR/Echo. So it's possible that Carlos and EBR are at the shoot.

Edited by Morrigan2575
13 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

EBR's friend Fanta posted this 4 hours ago. If this is real time, it means Emily is in Seattle and not at the photo shoot. (Seattle, Washington shows up under Fanta's name on Instagram. Not sure why it's not showing here).

Where's the photoshoot?

Huh, good question. I guess I thought it would be in Vancouver but it could also have been in LA (wasn't that where the Fight Club promo was shot?). That would put EBR a little more than two hours away by plane.

15 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Is anyone else there from Legends besides CL and BR? Those are the only boots I saw in that other pic. 

Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the two of them from LOT. They were the ones trotted out for the upfronts.

18 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the two of them from LOT. They were the ones trotted out for the upfronts.

Victor Garber was at Upfronts too. These are the big 3 they use to promote LoT.  So, it's entirely possible that VG is at this photoshoot as well.

Edited by Morrigan2575