Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I agree. I think it's made up, simply because the 'too much screen time' thing is commonly said by Felicity haters. But I just wanted to clarify. I've not seen any tweets like that at all. But I did see the first part where she said killing BC was a mistake. 

Also, that person isn't at the event. She's just regurgitating what others have posted and apparently added her own commentary. If you look at her other tweets she hates not just Felicity, but EBR as well.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Con people who were actually there, is this tweet true? I know the first part is but I'm side-eying the second part, particularly because of who is tweeting it.

The second part is absolutely BS, but that thread was amusing to read. 

• Love 2
Just now, lemotomato said:

Also, that person isn't at the event. She's just regurgitating what others have posted and apparently added her own commentary. If you look at her other tweets she hates not just Felicity, but EBR as well.

Oh good. Well, that says it all, IMO. But I wanted to clarify just in case. :D

Just now, apinknightmare said:

The second part is absolutely BS, but that thread was amusing to read. 

LOL. I know. It's a thread of delusion and hate. Funny but also makes me want to throw things. LMAO.

3 minutes ago, looptab said:

How long did Emily and David stay on the panel? From when they crashed it till the end or did they come in, stay a bit and then go?

I think 15-20 minutes, if I'm interpreting the tweets correctly.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Oh good. Well, that says it all, IMO. But I wanted to clarify just in case. :D

LOL. I know. It's a thread of delusion and hate. Funny but also makes me want to throw things. LMAO.

My favorite was the complaint that EBR doesn't go to cons or answer her fan's questions when the misquote came for the con she is CURRENTLY at. I came this close to saying something but my time is more valuable than that. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

I think 15-20 minutes, if I'm interpreting the tweets correctly.

Thank you :)

Yeah, apparently the new motto is that the writers and Marc and Wendy are "obsessed" with Felicity.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

My favorite was the complaint that EBR doesn't go to cons or answer her fan's questions when the misquote came for the con she is CURRENTLY at. I came this close to saying something but my time is more valuable than that. 

I bet she has something to say about Grant Gustin not going to cons either, right?

I don't get the complaint anyway. God forbid an actor, aka a human being, wants to do something else with their free time. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I'm still catching up on everything from today, but is it true that KC's torn bicep turned out to not be not such a  grievous injury after all? Was she gong about like normal?

I have seen a couple of pictures on twitter where she was moving both arms freely.  Maybe she was on good pain meds?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I call BS. There is NO way EBR would say something like that unless she wants to get fired.

if she said it it had to be in her lounge because she did not say that during her Sunday panel or the OTA gig.

i know she's said that she wanted more kickass women on the show (at her lounge) amd a female villain (both were referenced at the OTA panel)

5 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I'm still catching up on everything from today, but is it true that KC's torn bicep turned out to not be not such a  grievous injury after all? Was she gong about like normal?

There's no sling in the photos and people said she was using both arms.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, looptab said:

How long did Emily and David stay on the panel? From when they crashed it till the end or did they come in, stay a bit and then go?

about 15 minutes

torn bicep my ass

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

if she said it it had to be in her lounge because she did not say that during her Sunday panel or the OTA gig.

i know she's said that she wanted more kickass women on the show (at her lounge) amd a female villain (both were referenced at the OTA panel)

I was referring to the part about her not liking scripts and saying Felicity had too much screen time

People make stuff up at every con, LOL, but at least make it believable if you have to. Next someone will say she told them "Olicity ruined the show, it's all Wendy and MG's fault that Arrow is the Felicity and friends show now.", calling it now.

• Love 9

So KC faking an injury to get out of her responsibilities at the con is probably a new low for her... IDK why I'm surprised tbh. Must remember never to try defend KC again because there's a high chance I may end up looking like a fool.

Also @Morrigan2575 are you going to the Nocking Point party?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

So KC faking an injury to get out of her responsibilities at the con is probably a new low for her... IDK why I'm surprised tbh. Must remember never to try defend KC again because there's a high chance I may end up looking like a fool.

LOL. She follows a pattern. I'm not sure why anyone believed it. I give her the benefit of the doubt sometimes but where cons are concerned, no. 

Just now, looptab said:

I saw tweets saying that she was injured and kept going all day anyway - so she's basically a hero. Ohh this stuff is hilarious.

There are actual pictures of her hugging fans. There's even one where she's doing her BC pose with both arms up. You wouldn't be able to do that with a torn bicep. Does she think people are idiots? I guess if some are buying this then yep!

I'm willing to believe she pulled a muscle on her arm, which the right kinds of anti-inflammatories and pain management pills can dull, and movement is possible. But no fucking way she has even a partial tear.

• Love 17
(edited)

Are all cons this chaotic and unorganized? I've never been so not even sure if this is normal or not.

ETA: that story of the fan who brought EBR the socks is super cute!

Edited by Thundercatmary
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I guess if some are buying this then yep!

Agreed. Not just buying it, but commending her for her efforts and devotion, which is just..hahah.

On the other hand i'm just glad that she won't stop being a souce of entertainment even if she's off the show.:)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

LOL. She follows a pattern. I'm not sure why anyone believed it. I give her the benefit of the doubt sometimes but where cons are concerned, no. 

Well, generally speaking I think it's probably best never to accuse someone of faking an injury that they say they're in the hospital for. But having seen her in action today, I think it's pretty safe to say she didn't tear anything.

• Love 19
Just now, apinknightmare said:

Well, generally speaking I think it's probably best never to accuse someone of faking an injury that they say they're in the hospital for. But having seen her in action today, I think it's pretty safe to say she didn't tear anything.

That's totally fair. 

15 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

People make stuff up at every con, LOL, but at least make it believable if you have to. Next someone will say she told them "Olicity ruined the show, it's all Wendy and MG's fault that Arrow is the Felicity and friends show now.", calling it now.

We were getting info from the Lounge that included things not popular like the Ray stuff and it being a mistake to kill Laurel so I have no doubts that if EBR ever said that her character had too much screen time and she didn't like the scripts that would not have been filtered.  I'd say it's the game of telephone at it's worst.  Hear what you want and make up the rest. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Are all cons this chaotic and unorganized? I've never been so not even sure if this is normal or not.

Nope! I've been to big cons and little ones and about the only complaint I've ever had is overpricing. Organization can be an art; perhaps they need to rethink their strategy.

10 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

The Rogue Events tweeter account kept posting tweets for more then 2 hours about her autos.

yeah they put her in a separate room for signing in order to accommodate the 2 or 3 events she missed (2 yesterday don't know about the Sunday morning event). she was signing for a good 2+ hours. 

3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

We were getting info from the Lounge that included things not popular like the Ray stuff and it being a mistake to kill Laurel so I have no doubts that if EBR ever said that her character had too much screen time and she didn't like the scripts that would not have been filtered.  I'd say it's the game of telephone at it's worst.  Hear what you want and make up the rest. 

The problem is that the first part was a quote, the rest was made up stuff and in a pretty obvious way as well because what actor or actress have you ever heard complain that her character is getting too much screen time? Come on now. In fact different people confirmed the first part of the quote and firmly denied the second.

• Love 2

As a regular listener of Fatman on Batman, Kevin's lovefest of the Flarrowverse cracks me up since he was vocally against even watching Arrow repeatedly cuz MG once tweeted "no" ages ago in response to someone asking for KS to either be on or direct or something. People's opinions can change, blah, blah, blah, but it still makes me laugh. 

I'm not against Onomatopoeia being introduced on Arrow, but hell to the no with being some uber dark, Seven type arc.

• Love 6

‏@elenasutopiaa

EBR saying she doesn't like her script is BS, all she talked about was how she'd love more female time and I was actually at the con

This person was actually there so I'm going to call BS and say the rest was added my fans.

• Love 4

If Kevin Smith wants to write for Arrow, he'll write for Felicity.  He'd have to answer to all the same note givers and honestly, Felicity is just a really handy character for writers.  Exposition, jokes, emotional heavy lifting - she does everything but the action scenes and even then sometimes, lol.  He may be liking dumbass comments now but when it comes time I have no doubt that crap will not make a lick of difference... of course that is assuming that MG would let him get near a script in the first place.    

• Love 13