Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I really hope shes not lurking. :/ Sometimes I occasionally use #Poppy on Twitter and then I remember that's only a thing for this website.

But still a little #irony never hurts on social media.  And they were lovely poppies

6 hours ago, wonderwall said:

Also can I say I love that ER posted this on instagram?

Could she know???  Either way, this brings me so much joy!!  #blessed #grateful

• Love 6

PB posted BTS photos from the last batch of episodes on his Facebook.

13087810_504816266396200_558655308778831

13174195_504816216396205_795767478915138

13178626_504816026396224_538597706792309

13177077_504815843062909_407703361961765

13151594_504816133062880_713440939929709

More here.

Notice the box EBR is standing on at the graveyard to keep her at the height she would be wearing heels. SA has some seriously messed up body temperature.

Also, BETTING ON OLICITY is trending in the US and worldwide on Twitter.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

Holy cats!  SA's legs in the picture of him in shorts! Um, wow!

He does not skip leg day. :D 

I, too, am not a fan of the coat. She has so many better options to choose from. Did the grommet industry throw money Arrow's way or something?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, EmeraldArcher said:

Holy cats!  SA's legs in the picture of him in shorts! Um, wow!

Forget shirtless, there are scientific reasons why Oliver needs to lose his pants.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

He does not skip leg day. :D 

I, too, am not a fan of the coat. She has so many better options to choose from. Did the grommet industry throw money Arrow's way or something?

I am not a fan of it at all. But it kinda reminds me of Inspector Gadget's jacket... like if he wanted to get fancy one night and completely missed the mark.

4 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Forget shirtless, there are scientific reasons why Oliver needs to lose his pants.

Can we just move Arrow's location to somewhere tropical in s5? Cold Bratva in Russia for the flashbacks and Tropical Hawaii for the main show that way we can get them all in less clothing

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, looptab said:

Honest question was there something like this about KC  after last episode? 

I find really weird that no one commented on it.

Not after last episode but I think there was something after 418, although I'm not 100% certain.

It is kinda weird tbh.

8 minutes ago, looptab said:

Honest question was there something like this about KC  after last episode? 

I find really weird that no one commented on it.

The writers tweeted this at the end of 418. Nothing after 419.

(edited)
52 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

The writers tweeted this at the end of 418. Nothing after 419.

Oh, okay. Thanks. I don't know if I didn't read that at the time or forgot about it :) BTW the main reason I was wondering about this is

Spoiler

because I was wondering whether KC will in fact appear in the finale - since SA said he would comment after the end of the season and there's not been much in terms of goodbyes from the cast, yet.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, looptab said:

Oh, okay. Thanks. I don't know if I didn't read that at the time or forgot about it :) BTW the main reason I was wondering about this is

Hide contents

because I was wondering whether KC will in effect appear in the finale - since SA said he would comment after the end of the season and there's not been much in terms of goodbyes from the cast, yet.

I think SA just wants to wait until the end of the season to comment because the impact of LL/BC's death probably affects the next couple of episodes (since the characters keep talking about avenging her) and he wants to talk about it in context.

As for lack of cast goodbyes... who knows, maybe the City of Heroes con will be a big ole KC lovefest, since most of them will be attending.

2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

As for lack of cast goodbyes... who knows, maybe the City of Heroes con will be a big ole KC lovefest, since most of them will be attending.

That's probably a given.  The real test will be when she's not there do they still gush. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

maybe the City of Heroes con will be a big ole KC lovefest, since most of them will be attending.

I hope there will be lots of OTA lovefest to counterbalance that!

• Love 3

I'm assuming there was a take with "I thought of you" and a different take with "I heard your voice in my head", and they went with the latter in post, while the line that stuck with Steve was the former.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, lemotomato said:

I think SA just wants to wait until the end of the season to comment because the impact of LL/BC's death probably affects the next couple of episodes (since the characters keep talking about avenging her) and he wants to talk about it in context.

I thought the pics the cast posted during the last weekend of filming with KC were the mandatory goodbye messages. After no one said anything during 4x19 I thought that was it.

Also I understand KC, like other former actors, is going so her fans can meet her and she can make some money but I hope they won't focus that much on former characters on the panels when they have actors that play characters that are still alive and can offer some insights on the finale that will air the following week.

CoH doesn't do moderated panels, they just chuck the actors up on stage with mics and let the audience ask questions so the direction the panel goes in is pretty much down to the fan makeup of the audience.

(edited)

I'm not aware of any comic cons that ER has signed up for (fyi, I've posted the Starrymag interview in the Starling City Times thread)...

Edited by tv echo