Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

What do you think it means? Also did we ever figure out if that lady on Twitter that went on that rant was kc's mom? Or just some random person on Twitter pretending to be her?

It really could just mean what Velocity said, that KC is just cleaning her account from unnecessary photos like WCW posts...I misunderstood what Velocity said and thought she meant that she was deleting her photos w/ EBR when that's not the case. 

And no one can really tell if that person is KCs mom, it doesn't sound like it because that lady is way too over the top, on the other hand apparently KCs sister follows that account? I'm not too sure. I mean if that IS her mom, I feel bad for KC because I'd be mortified if my mother did that. 

Thanks, Velocity23.  I'm not very social media savvy (clearly).

The only reason why I know this stuff is because of twitter :p and even then I have to google half the things that people say on there :p 

• Love 1

Paul Blackthorne and Alex Kingston were shooting a scene together also. I dont see how it says Lance.

Maybe the reason why KC had time to meet her fans was because she didn't have any scenes to film because LL is the one who dies...

I am back for a second wind lol

• Love 4

Paul Blackthorne and Alex Kingston were shooting a scene together also. I dont see how it says Lance.

Maybe because of the Paul-didn't-stop part? Which I think simply means he didn't linger and talk to the fans.

Yeah, i don't get it. The account doesn't really say anything. Everyone was present, 3 ladies wore long coats, 4 people stopped to sign autographs and 3 others didn't. Not really sure how any of that equals Lance is in the grave.

I just had a moment of doubt okay! :p 

With the long hiatus and fans knowing the death scene filming is happening, I wonder if it was smart of Marc to post episode 19 so early? I mean what was the rush? I know it not going to make a difference in there filming, but unless whomever is dead will STILL have to report in for work it will become fairly obvious WHO is in the grave by WHO is missing for filming after episode 19 wraps. I mean Quentin wasn't present for a few episodes but if Laurel or Diggle stop showing up then damn, its out the bag IMO. It may have possibly leaked any way but this just gives the element of surprise away for me. But the show is sort of predictable anyway. The only way they shock me is IF its not a Lance in the grave. If its Diggle who dies these fools are just that fools with a great big heaping of ass-holery on top.

I don't think that many Arrow fans follow this kind of stuff that closely.  Marc Guggenheim has 68,500 followers on Twitter. Arrow supposedly has around 2.5 to 4 million viewers in the U.S. alone.  So he got to throw out a fun little thing for diehard fans while knowing most viewers would never see it or care.

• Love 6

Lol i just randomly read Paul Blackthorne is in a relationship with Kaley Cuoco from The big bang theory... Mind.. is.. blown...

I thin that was just a rumor, I haven't seen any pictures (and I honestly just went a googled their names) of them together.

so if they dated they are super low key about, or they may have already split up.. or as it usually is: they went on a date or two, or didn't even date at all! and the rumor mill is just working extra hours for the regular lies that they post.

I thin that was just a rumor, I haven't seen any pictures (and I honestly just went a googled their names) of them together.

so if they dated they are super low key about, or they may have already split up.. or as it usually is: they went on a date or two, or didn't even date at all! and the rumor mill is just working extra hours for the regular lies that they post.

They were a few months back definitely dating but if it was anything more than a handful of dates or if they've split at this point, who knows, but yeah, at the time there was confirmation of them at least going out a bit.  I saw pictures. 

Sooooooo, SA posted the celebratory/happy Twist and Shout scene from Ferris Bueller's on Twitter.

That's just because he bought Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It is the 30th anniversary (LIES LIES LIES. That movie cannot be 30 years old LIES!!!)

• Love 1

The only thing I don't like about CL's outfit is the bottom (drawing a blank right now).  I don't like that it's so long you can't see her shoes and I think I'd probably trip and fall.

Yeah, she needed to have the pants hemmed.

• Love 1