Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I get annoyed when the blooper reel turns into one actor jumping up and down yelling 'Look at Me! Look at Me!'

I love you JB but I much prefer bloopers to actually be bloopers. Messed up lines, actors missing the mark, etc..

• Love 1

I mean JB is pretty funny, but yeah I agree. S2 bloopers were a lot funnier (one that springs to mind is the scene with Emily/David and they're looking at each other, then away, the at each other again and someone missed their line and it was just really hilarious :p) -- but yeah, no, this was just... meh

• Love 2
(edited)

This is not an amazing accomplishment (because the bar wasn't set high in season 3) but I thought I'd leave this over here. I do have hope because the writers seem excited about S4, moreso than they were about S3 (if I recall correctly)

tumblr_nqf85025an1slneb8o1_400.png

Umm... my first thought is what definition of BAD is she going for in this question? Cuz he was bad in many ways and none so good to entertain. Fingers still crossed for s4. :)

Edited by kismet
  • Love 11
(edited)

Arrow gag reel is apparently on Itunes.

that's odd I can't find it.

ETA: never mind, a quick google search and someone already uploaded a copy of it to tumblr.

Also, that was.. mostly a disappointing gag; however watching Willa slap Emily's ass was worth it. I wouldn't have minded a gag reel from Oliver and Felicity date or kiss or something. all the scenes they put of them was the depressing ones. oh yea and Barrowman was his usual self- which is always nice.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1

My favorite blooper was in S1, when Oliver was carrying Laurel to bed, and they missed the bed and fell! That's a blooper!

From the S3 reel, all I could see was how very hard it was to take Ra's seriously and that Barrowman hams it up too much on camera.

(edited)

About the blooper reel, I enjoyed CH not being about to keep a straight face when Oliver was doing his big return speech. And SA breaking at the LOA scene with MN and JB. It must have been so hard to get through those cheesy, over dramatic lines.

Re-watching the reel, I really enjoyed Emily cursing. I don't know why. But it could be my favorite part. And that slap sounded like it really hurt but I still LOL'd.

The wedding blooper reminded me of when 3.17 aired we were talking about Laurel's reaction to Oliver touching her back because the slowed down gif made it look a little more....intimate... than it probably meant too. It was an amusing discussion, but its funny to look at the blooper and compare. EBR is just like whoops and walks back, KC gets this big grin on her on face and turns to SA to share a laugh and he just starts looking around asking about an open bar (you can hear EBR yell No back at him). I kinda get why it seemed like an awkward scene.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 6
(edited)

A few additional MG postings at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com...

angelofame asked:
Funny question: Do you read fanfictions?^^

No.  No time.  And don’t want to get any ideas.

boneswolf asked:
Marc! No questions, but i wanted to say that i loved season 3 and it's definitely the best one yet. I dunno how you guys will top it. REALLY appreciate the detail and work that goes into each episode and the story as a whole

Thank you!!!

splitsunshine asked:
I hope Felicity has a storyline in season 4 that actually revolves around her and her journey. She's always there for other characters and helping them with whats going on in their lives and to some degree i get it; she's the heart. I know a lot of people gave you shit about her propping up other characters too much in season 3 so im not gonna say more about that. I just hope to see more of Felicity in HER life and HER journey as a hero. Btw, happy father's day!! Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for the father’s day wish!

geniewithwifi asked:
It's been almost three years since we last saw Mckenna Hall. Will we ever see her again? and if we do, how big is her backstory to Oliver's?

We talk about it a lot.  Just trying to find the right story.

holysmoakingqueens asked:
Thank you to you and all the writers for making an exceptional show. Also (per the features on iTunes season pass) I got a look into the costume department and all the hard work that they do. I know we all take for granted the costume dept, camera, stunt, and other departments so if you would pass along to them a major thank you for all they do. Without all the departments working together there wouldn't be a show. Thankful for all of you.

Thank YOU for such a lovely message.

Edited by tv echo

MG said that the show was never going to address "Connor", that makes me think that Oliver's kid is named something other than Connor. Which means he/she + Baby Mama can still pop up in S4. 

I actually feel better about the kid knowing it isn't Connor. They can address it and have him/her be a storyline but they don't have to have the kid on the show without canon expectations behind it. Unless they do something stupid and give the child the name of some other superhero. 

• Love 5
(edited)

What if Connor is his middle name? His first name is probably Albert or Bob. Can't wait to meet Bob.

Well now I just picture Vincent Kartheiser showing up as Oliver's other long lost brother named Connor and saying to Oliver's son "Not great, BOB!" ...so thanks for that?

#Connorception

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 5
(edited)

Twitter exchange between SA and Jenny Raftery (Vulture reviewer, her S3 episode reviews are posted in the Starling City Times thread)...

Jenny Raftery ‏@rafteryish  22h  22 hours ago
When you realize season four is still almost four months away:
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CINSEfgVEAAE8nw.mp4
Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood  2h  2 hours ago
Stephen Amell retweeted Jenny Raftery
Jenny! I'll be there to catch you... as a GIF... of me. xo
Jenny Raftery ‏@rafteryish  31m  31 minutes ago
@amellywood Ha, now I'm fainting IRL. So nice of you to offer!  Can't wait to see what you guys cook up for next season.

https://twitter.com/amellywood/status/613733815329124352

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Is it weird that I'm happy for her that she got his attention? I really enjoy her recaps and I hope this gets her a wider audience.

No! I'm happy for her as well. It was nice of him to reply to her, and it was a good reply, too.

Well now I just picture Vincent Kartheiser showing up as Oliver's other long lost brother named Connor and saying to Oliver's son "Not great, BOB!" ...so thanks for that?

#Connorception

I laughed. Loudly. In a library. Oh great everyone's staring. 

• Love 1

Willa is so adorable in that reel. I totally wanna hang out with her. They all look they have so much fun with each other, that's great, I love when casts get along that well. I feel like it really comes through on screen.

• Love 1

I don't think KC was creepy. It just looked like she was trying to have a moment with Stephen. Saying win instead of caught was amusing funny, but not funny funny. But that was a really big smile on her face and it looked like she was trying to meet his eye to say something (share a laugh or whatnot).  But you could tell from the way he was moving his head and the way her eyes where following him, that he wasn't looking at her. Instead he just started talking about an open bar (which I'm assuming was directed at EBR given she missed the line and responded back).

Idk. To me, it just came across as awkward.

• Love 2

At least The Flash's is old, too.

A small comfort :p I'm just hoping that Damian Holbrook from TVGuide wasn't trolling the olicity fandom when he said that we'd like what's coming up this summer :D Count on the media to promote the show and the couple more than the network itself :p 

I'm also hoping for the show to promote the supporting cast: Caitlin, Cisco, Diggle, Felicity, and Thea! I think that promo would be SUPER fun :D But I'm not gonna hold my breath tbqh

• Love 4

The 2015 San Diego Comic-Con is just around the corner, and details are starting to trickle in. One recent trickle included the names of those participating in the panels for Arrow, The Flash, and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Subject to change, here’s the lineup:

Arrow

Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards, Willa Holland, Paul Blackthorne, John Barrowman, EP Marc Guggenheim, and EP Wendy Mericle

The Flash

Grant Gustin, Jesse L. Martin, Tom Cavanagh, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, John Wesley Shipp, and EP Andrew Kreisberg

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

Wentworth Miller, Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Caity Lotz, Ciara Renee, and EP Phil Klemmer

All of the shows will be presented during DC’s hero-TV night at Comic-Con 2015 on Saturday, July 11.

http://www.docbrowntv.com/comic-con-2015-whos-coming-arrow-flash-legends-tomorrow/

• Love 2

With a reused promo photo of SA :p

Ah yes, I can already feel the neglect coming our way in full force ;)

To be fair even if they are doing a new photo shoot they aren't gOing to want to show off the new costume...assuming there is a new costume that is.

• Love 1

To be fair even if they are doing a new photo shoot they aren't gOing to want to show off the new costume...assuming there is a new costume that is.

This makes me curious as to what the S4 poster will be like?