Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

On 8/31/2016 at 2:08 PM, miamama said:

Do the writers not know who Jack is? What audience are they playing to, brand new viewers only? Jack is a beloved long term character, a decent man who has done nothing to deserve this sick humiliation. I just don't get it. It's so fucking vile. Though I guess Phick was too. But I'm pretty sure even they weren't as bad as these two fuckers, with the open taunting and Phyllis's refusal to have sex with her own husband to stay true to Billy. Ugh.

Clearly these writers have no clue & don't care. Whatever serves the ideas in their brains is the way they go.

Once you reach that point then just walk the f*ck away. I don't get how they can have Jack & Phyl be so in love, weather all the crap old Nosferatu Victurd put them BOTH through and have Phyl "fall" for Billy?? BILLY of all people? Makes no sense in any universe. I

I just keep imagining MS & BM playing this shite together... makes me laugh like a loon...the rest of this show just makes me wanna cry. (Everyone knows when I've just watched Y&R -they can smell the smoke from the FF button on the remote.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
missed a word + typos out the wazoo
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

"Billy gets drunk." When is he not?

I know. He's such an embarrassing cliche. I am so tortured. lol.

But it is clear he does not reveal the affair, despite all his huffing and puffing. Cheaters and cowards.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, miamama said:

I know. He's such an embarrassing cliche. I am so tortured. lol.

But it is clear he does not reveal the affair, despite all his huffing and puffing. Cheaters and cowards.

I'm so sick of his manpain.

I hope Jack catches them and throws Billy down a large and rocky hill.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm so sick of his manpain.

I hope Jack catches them and throws Billy down a large and rocky hill.

Do you remember when Paul beat Micheal to a pulp years ago? Really pound the shit out of him? That's what I want.

• Love 7

Phyllis says how they're marriage can't be repaired (but of course not because of her but because of Marco).  Jack suggests counselling. They go to counseling together. Billy's drunk spiralling all week after Phyllis ends things yet again, then has a blow up with Jill that has her realize he's deeper in feelings with Phyllis than she expected. 

Jack after the counselling figures out something else is going on after the session, beyond Marco. So I guess he investigates on his own and learns the truth.

By the end of the week Jack's supposed to find out the truth and "all hell breaks lose." 

• Love 8

Summary of the write up i saw elsewhere.

Phyllis tells Jack that their marriage has been damaged by Marco and it can't be fixed. Jack suggests they visit a therapist before they make any rash decisions. He sense she is really struggling with guilt and punishing herself for being duped by Marco and he wants to help her. Jack wants his marriage to work and is tired of walking on eggshells hoping they find a way through it. He is being proactive and says it is time they face their demons together.

Phyllis isn't opposed to the suggest but is also relieved by it. GT explains that Phyllis wants to work on her disconnect with Jack and fix their situation. Jack then schedules an appointment that is overheard by Victor who is curious and files that info away. CP teases that Victor has been battling Phyllis for a while now so a chance to expose problems is very tempting. Meanwhile Phyllis bumps into Billy and tells them they are over for good. Billy doesn't accept it but he not pushing it because he sees she is in pain.

Phyllis tells Billy she won't be causing Jack anymore pain and suffering. GT says Phyllis is drawn to Billy but she needs to try to heal her marriage to Jack. Later at their counseling session, Phyllis and Jack get emotional when they get honest about how much Marco has hurt their marriage. Jack also senses that Phyllis needs to get something else off her chest but assumes it is about Marco when she is really being suffocated by the lies of the affair. Jack is devastated when Phyllis says she still sees Marco but she tells him it is not his fault as he too was a victim.

After the session as they had to their separate cars, Phyllis tells Jack she was glad they made this step in talking to someone. Jack avoids getting into a deep conversation by saying he has a business meeting and leaves. Phyllis can see Jack is hurting and knows she has to figure out what she truly wants. Meanwhile Jack has figured out that there is something going on beyond Marco. Across time, Billy confronts Jill over blackmailing Phyllis. They have a heated blow up in the living room of the Chancellor mansion.

Jill is unapologetic about her actions. Billy has been drinking for a few days and is very raw with her. He rips into Jill for taking everything away from him again. Jill is shocked when Billy reveals he was willing to go public despite knowing how everyone would view him. Jill realizes that this relationship was deeper for Billy then she expected. He tells her that his action are also her fault. She created this mess too. JT says Billy put himself in these situations. He starts to spiral out and really "eff things up" and when he falls he falls hard.

By weeks end, all hell breaks loose when Jack learns the truth about Billy and Phyllis. JT says the stakes are high and the balls really gets going!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, miamama said:

Do you remember when Paul beat Micheal to a pulp years ago? Really pound the shit out of him? That's what I want.

I'll take that with a side of fries. Jack really should have pulled the plug on his ass.

• Love 4

Way too much whiny Billy in there for my taste. But that is to be expected by now. RME.

Phyllis needs to decide what she wants. Uh, okay.

I'm hoping that JT saying "Billy falls hard" means he won't get HIS GIRL. #ass

But whatever. It's almost out.

I wonder how Jack learns of it????????

• Love 3

From JCren's site.

Week of Sept. 12

9/12, Summer wants to make amends

9/13, Colin schemes to learn Jill's secret

9/14, Chelsea receives an unexpected gift

9/15, Paul asks for Nikki's help with Dylan

9/16, Victoria finds an unpleasant surprise at Brash & Sassy

Week of Sept. 19

Jack makes a shocking decision

Brash & Sassy's latest venture hits a roadblock

Chloe confides in Kevin

Travis comes between Billy and Victoria

Summer confronts Phyllis

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, miamama said:

Way too much whiny Billy in there for my taste. But that is to be expected by now. RME.

Phyllis needs to decide what she wants. Uh, okay.

I'm hoping that JT saying "Billy falls hard" means he won't get HIS GIRL. #ass

But whatever. It's almost out.

I wonder how Jack learns of it????????

Screw Billy. His POV is ass. He has no fucking excuse. Bye.

I see they're pushing the Marco angle hard with Phyllis now. So she tells Jack that she sees Marco. And then he's going to find out later that she's fucking his brother, too. He is going to lose his shit.

• Love 5

Screw Billy. His POV is ass. He has no fucking excuse. Bye.

I see they're pushing the Marco angle hard with Phyllis now. So she tells Jack that she sees Marco. And then he's going to find out later that she's fucking his brother, too. He is going to lose his shit.

And I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

So we wondered how Billy would be "excused" and it seems his sad mommy issues will come into play??? lol. Yeah, Jack will be really sympathetic. RME. Young Jack, Ashley and Traci were ABANDONED by their mother without so much as a goodbye note so Billy can cry me a fucking river.

Whatever, as long as I get RAGING Jack IDGAF about Billy any more.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, miamama said:

And I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

So we wondered how Billy would be "excused" and it seems his sad mommy issues will come into play??? lol. Yeah, Jack will be really sympathetic. RME. Young Jack, Ashley and Traci were ABANDONED by their mother without so much as a goodbye note so Billy can cry me a fucking river.

Whatever, as long as I get RAGING Jack IDGAF about Billy any more.

I'm laughing that this show believes Billy has an "excuse" if he has "deeeeep" feelings for Phyllis. Stop. Do not pass Go.

• Love 3

I'm laughing that this show believes Billy has an "excuse" if he has "deeeeep" feelings for Phyllis. Stop. Do not pass Go.

Ohhhh right. That's it!!! Just like the Nick-Liz affair on GH we discussed way back. Lurve excuses nasty ass behaviour on soaps. lol. Because if Phyllis is fucked up over being RAPED and Billy is stalking her....um.

Yeah, it had to be DEEP feelings.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, miamama said:

Ohhhh right. That's it!!! Just like the Nick-Liz affair on GH we discussed way back. Lurve excuses nasty ass behaviour on soaps. lol. Because if Phyllis is fucked up over being RAPED and Billy is stalking her....um.

Yeah, it had to be DEEP feelings.

But they fucked it up! He's written like a sick stalker shithead. What the hell?

• Love 3

Summer confronts Phyllis

I'm guessing this could be about the affair? They really pushed the Jack/Summer bond with the Luca engagement/fallout. Jack being the one to show up and be there for Summer. I would hope Summer would be disgusted and side with Jack.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I'm guessing this could be about the affair? They really pushed the Jack/Summer bond with the Luca engagement/fallout. Jack being the one to show up and be there for Summer. I would hope Summer would be disgusted and side with Jack.

Oh yes!!! Hypocritical or not (as she was sweet as pie to gwampa) Summer calling out her mother will be must see TV for me. 

Interesting that spoilers also describe Travis "coming between" Billy and Victoria. She will no doubt rescue him from his hard fall. Ugh. 

My fantasy is playing out, you guys!!

Phack hash it out and Billy-Vicki-Travis have separate story.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Phack hash it out and Billy-Vicki-Travis have separate story.

I wouldn't be surprised. A few days ago writer Kate Hall posted her November breakdown (not a script but storyline plots to turn into a script) and it clearly listed that Jack and Phyllis (and Ashley) are still all working together at Jabot. And we saw pictures that Billy is still at Brash & Sassy a month from now. So I think that prediction isn't far off.

I think Phack doing all this therapy right before the reveal will make Jack more understanding to Phyllis' mind set. She was consumed by Marco. She looked at him and saw the man who raped her and that conflicted her because she also understands that Jack was a victim too. That is what the spoiler above basically says. That is a way for Phack to heal. Her fucking Billy is bad but Jack can understand her POV. Billy? Not so much.

I think Billy will start doing what he does best and self destruct and Jill and Victoria (maybe a side of Cane) will all have to save him from himself. I can see that causing issues with Victoria and Travis down the road if she is getting wrapped up in Billy's shit again. We have seen that Travis is territorial about Victoria so I don't see him going down without a fight.

Pratt sort of hinted this reveal will shift things. I am sure Philly will still be drawn together but I think a lot more will be happening as well.

It is also clear the Abbotts will loathe Phyllis. Ashley and Abby are already over her crap and they don't know the half of it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

"Billy gets drunk." When is he not?

I know right? He and Victoria started when she found him face down after a drunken Bender on Christmas Eve as he was mewling over how horrible it was that he had to marry Chloe and be a dad as MacKenzie was single and not his cousin. Mind you, that was in 2009 and he's just returned from Hong Kong where he'd been banished to for his gambling. You'd expect this character, who has grown into having a family and lost his daughter, who be more mature than he is now.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DivaT said:

This might also be a way to have Billy and the affair not be responsible for Phack's marriage ending to circle back around to Phyllis/Billy later. 

I think it's all about giving Phyllis and Billy excuses. There's no way they're ending Philly. They're riding that wave way too hard. It's real love! I'm just wondering how Jack will be salvaged without looking like a complete loser. Because he's already gotten shit on. If they continue Philly? Whew. That's just taking a complete crap on that character.

• Love 1

I think it's all about giving Phyllis and Billy excuses. There's no way they're ending Philly. They're riding that wave way too hard. It's real love! I'm just wondering how Jack will be salvaged without looking like a complete loser. Because he's already gotten shit on. If they continue Philly? Whew. That's just taking a complete crap on that character.

Which is why I don't think they'll go there. Where does Jack go if Philly becomes a legit thing? He can't be okay with Billy, ever, even if Philly implodes. No one can, frankly, except Victoria and his mother. He fucked with a fucked up woman who is married to his brother. Show is acknowledging that Marco messed with Phack big-time. They are both seriously messed up. It may be, as Diva says, a way to end Phack to allow Philly to reunite in an honest way later. But again what happens to Jack? If Emily had come back to town or they were rekindling Nikki or Jack or something, I'd agree. But he's existing only in relation to Phyllis these days.

They could have given Phyllis an excuse without marriage counselling. She could have just had a big ass breakdown and Jack could have seen that only Billy could help her through it -- thereby realizing that she needs to be with him, her true love. Instead they are making the trauma about Phyllis AND Jack.

Plus I'm seeing way too much Victoria and Billy in spoilers and in recaps (lately). 

Travis and Vicki are too cute and happy. He is a stand up guy who can handle her insane family (including Victor). They need drama. And it will be Billy IMO.

We shall see. The next two weeks will make it clear. 

• Love 4

Good luck, show, trying to sell us that any woman would choose Nostrilsferatu over Travis and Jack. You could sooner sell me a hammer to the skull as a cure for sinus headaches. Billy ain't got a damn thing anyone wants, unless they've been hunting for the world's most punchable face or kickable ass.

Marco might be a reason for Phyllis's repulsive behavior, but there is no excuse. Billy doesn't even have a reason.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Good luck, show, trying to sell us that any woman would choose Nostrilsferatu over Travis and Jack. You could sooner sell me a hammer to the skull as a cure for sinus headaches. Billy ain't got a damn thing anyone wants, unless they've been hunting for the world's most punchable face or kickable ass.

Marco might be a reason for Phyllis's repulsive behavior, but there is no excuse. Billy doesn't even have a reason.

So tempting, that outcropping of worn down limestone abutement.  But as tempting as it is, I'd just break my ankle all over again kicking it.

But can I aim for a softer place??  Please???  PUUUUUUUUUUULEEEEASE?  I promise I won't ask for another thing.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, miamama said:

Travis and Vicki are too cute and happy. He is a stand up guy who can handle her insane family (including Victor). They need drama. And it will be Billy IMO.

He is also fighting her trying to push him away even if she acts like she is not. She is because I think she scared that he will be overwhelmed and leave her like he did before. I agree that Billy will become drama for Travis very soon. He handled Victor, Nick, Billy, and now Jill. I also agree that Philly won't just abruptly end either. I do think they will stay drawn to each other as well. They are making a point in telling us Marco is the main reason Phack fell apart. Billy didn't help but he is not their initial source of their drama. I think this is being used to help Jack forgive Phyllis down the road. Yes she hurt Jack but she was broken and latched on to Billy. I can totally see them using that as a major cop out.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Which is why I don't think they'll go there. Where does Jack go if Philly becomes a legit thing? He can't be okay with Billy, ever, even if Philly implodes. No one can, frankly, except Victoria and his mother. He fucked with a fucked up woman who is married to his brother. Show is acknowledging that Marco messed with Phack big-time. They are both seriously messed up. It may be, as Diva says, a way to end Phack to allow Philly to reunite in an honest way later. But again what happens to Jack? If Emily had come back to town or they were rekindling Nikki or Jack or something, I'd agree. But he's existing only in relation to Phyllis these days.

They could have given Phyllis an excuse without marriage counselling. She could have just had a big ass breakdown and Jack could have seen that only Billy could help her through it -- thereby realizing that she needs to be with him, her true love. Instead they are making the trauma about Phyllis AND Jack.

Plus I'm seeing way too much Victoria and Billy in spoilers and in recaps (lately). 

We shall see. The next two weeks will make it clear. 

As to the bolded, maybe they aren't interested in giving jack another love interest right away. He wouldn't be the only leading man whom we are accustomed to  being paired up that isn't. Neil, whom has run though as many women as jack in the same amount of time, doesn't have one either. Maybe Mal plans on casting for Jack, and Neil, after things have played out with Phyllis. Jack will get an honest pairing afterwards. He doesn't have to have something now. He gets plenty of airtime without a love interest. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

lol.

I simply cannot believe the show will sell Philly long-term. They very well may but if I let myself believe this I will be, shall we say, unhappy. And I just want to be happy.

• Love 6
On September 7, 2016 at 4:30 PM, HeatLifer said:

But they fucked it up! He's written like a sick stalker shithead. What the hell?

Not only THAT, but they've got him sniveling and moaning like some pimply-assed, whining middle-schooler who his mean mommy grounded for jacking off in her master closet. Whah, whah, whah!!! Snort. Blow. "You're taking MY EVERYTHING!!! Snotty nose, tears and spittle are flying all over the new sofa and paint job.

Somebody get me a barf bag.

• Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, HeatLifer said:

He really doesn't. He just loves Phyllis. How dare we judge him.

Does he? All I see is a raging hard-on. I'll buy he's in lust with her, but that's about it. Right now, the only thing I really believe is that he just wants her more because his Big Mean Mommy Dearest whipped his scrawny ass with those splintery wooden coathangers and took his Penthouse away from him. He wants Phyllis because she's somebody else's wife and because he's not supposed to want his brother's stuff.

• Love 8

The show is selling the love hard. It's the only way to redeem Billy in this story. (Though of course it doesn't come close.) I agree with you, @Toomuchsoap, and don't buy it because love is not what is being demonstrated onscreen by Billy or Phyllis. 

But show is trying to fix some of Pratt's plot driven shit at the moment, I think (and that is what the Victor slurp fest was about as well). So Phyllis is fucked up because of Marco,and Billy has mommy issues and so makes bad choices BUT they both are in real love with each other so we have to feel sad for them.

What is not clear is where they are going. Will Philly end up together even though pain led them to one another because true love? Or will they snap out of love when their pain is addressed?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Does he? All I see is a raging hard-on. 

Luckily, at least for my sanity, ButtBiscuit and "raging hard-on" does not compute.

Which might explain why he's always whistling the tune to "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener" under his breath, and why Phyllis looks even crazier after each of their sessions.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

If I may be so bold, the best way to fix Pratt's plot-driven shit is to fire his ass with extreme prejudice. 

Here are the only excuses I'll accept for Billy's betrayal:

The end.

Thank you, Ninja. That's how I feel too and no amount of hard sell techniques by AssPratt is going to induce me to buy into Philly. Billy may be in "love" with Phyllis, but I don't believe Phyllis is in love with Billy even though she's trying hard to delude herself that she is. Even in her fucked up so-called logic, I think she knows she wouldn't have gone down the gecko path with him if it hadn't been for what Victor perpetrated on her. Maybe the "love" aspect is what will get Jack to (ever) give Billy permission to enter the Abbott mansion again, and maybe he will get over Phyllis's obsession with Billy because she was "damaged", but it'll never make me buy into this supposedly "torrid" love angle. Phyllis wasn't available. Not morally. Not emotionally or psychologically, because a damaged psyche and emotionally abused individual is a VICTIM and isn't fully functioning and capable of healthy, rational interaction, much more forming a healthy loving relationship. I see Phyllis essentially having devolved into an emotional user in the sense that Billy is someone she can soothe herself with sex, but even that's a temporary balm because she loathed herself for not realizing (fully) that Jack wasn't Jack but an imposter lackey of Victor's who both got off by faking her out and sexually ridiculing her to begin with, and her adulterous affair with Jack's brother to sooth herself makes her feel even more worthless and dirty than she was already feeling. Convincing herself she "loves" Billy now because he "gets" her is just self-delusion because she can blame everything on her and the marriage having been broken by Victor/Marco. Even so, she still doesn't want to be in this situation because she knows it's fucked up and it'll never work with him. Billy HAS no excuse. He's indefensible. Just because one has decided to continue to wallow in self-pity and play the blame the other guy game because he's a narcissistic, immature frat boy with mommy and big brother issues doesn't cut it and the affair will never be excused (in my mind) because he "fell in love" with his BROTHER'S fucking wife.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Billy may be in "love" with Phyllis, but I don't believe Phyllis is in love with Billy 

I don't believe it's love on either side. The show never sold it well enough. It just appeared out of the blue one day. I think it was days after they first slept together. Suddenly Billy turned into an aggressive stalker and began throwing the word "love" around that it essentially became meaningless.

Phyllis and Billy bonded bc they both wanted to bitch about Victor. That is all it was. That's not a relationship. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Thank you, Ninja. That's how I feel too and no amount of hard sell techniques by AssPratt is going to induce me to buy into Philly. Billy may be in "love" with Phyllis, but I don't believe Phyllis is in love with Billy even though she's trying hard to delude herself that she is. Even in her fucked up so-called logic, I think she knows she wouldn't have gone down the gecko path with him if it hadn't been for what Victor perpetrated on her. Maybe the "love" aspect is what will get Jack to (ever) give Billy permission to enter the Abbott mansion again, and maybe he will get over Phyllis's obsession with Billy because she was "damaged", but it'll never make me buy into this supposedly "torrid" love angle. Phyllis wasn't available. Not morally. Not emotionally or psychologically, because a damaged psyche and emotionally abused individual is a VICTIM and isn't fully functioning and capable of healthy, rational interaction, much more forming a healthy loving relationship. I see Phyllis essentially having devolved into an emotional user in the sense that Billy is someone she can soothe herself with sex, but even that's a temporary balm because she loathed herself for not realizing (fully) that Jack wasn't Jack but an imposter lackey of Victor's who both got off by faking her out and sexually ridiculing her to begin with, and her adulterous affair with Jack's brother to sooth herself makes her feel even more worthless and dirty than she was already feeling. Convincing herself she "loves" Billy now because he "gets" her is just self-delusion because she can blame everything on her and the marriage having been broken by Victor/Marco. Even so, she still doesn't want to be in this situation because she knows it's fucked up and it'll never work with him. Billy HAS no excuse. He's indefensible. Just because one has decided to continue to wallow in self-pity and play the blame the other guy game because he's a narcissistic, immature frat boy with mommy and big brother issues doesn't cut it and the affair will never be excused (in my mind) because he "fell in love" with his BROTHER'S fucking wife.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

I don't believe it's love on either side. The show never sold it well enough. It just appeared out of the blue one day. I think it was days after they first slept together. Suddenly Billy turned into an aggressive stalker and began throwing the word "love" around that it essentially became meaningless.

Phyllis and Billy bonded bc they both wanted to bitch about Victor. That is all it was. That's not a relationship. 

Absolutely 100% agree with you both. I don't believe this fuck fest is love. But I am seeing show is selling the love angle (at least from Billy) in the same way they are selling Victor is a good, loving man angle -- they keep having characters repeat the words again and again. 

I think we will see Billy was in love but Phyllis was damaged and fucked and she will realize this. 

This is why I don't believe Philly will be endgame. Why bring up the Marco trauma otherwise? Sure it's an excuse for Phyllis but it absolutely destroys Billy (as a character). If they wanted the Philly Love Story they had it. Jack became a mahatma and thereby effectively stopped being the man Phyllis needed. Billy - I want revenge -- Abbott GETS her and she GETS him and they are HAWT. That was good enough for six months. So why change it? 

They (and by they I mean the new EP and whoever is trying to fix Pratt's garbage across the board) want to drop Philly IMO and give Phyllis and Jack story moving forward (I still see them splitting but trying to heal.). In other words, they are dropping The Agenda.

But if they want to sell Phyllis as having PTSD then Billy took advantage of her and violated her. There is no way around this. We saw him stalk her (that's what Pratt wrote); we saw him ignore her "no!" and "leave me alone!" (more Pratt "hot" writing) and paw and grab at her. They HAVE to sell it that Billy was in love. Otherwise AFAIC he assaulted her and fucked with her when she was deeply, deeply vulnerable. And he did the same to Jack, who was also traumatized and vulnerable. Hence Billy really really really LOVES Phyllis. Even Jill can SEE THIS.

If they try to make Philly go long term after THIS??? Sorry, I will have nothing more to say on it (oh who am I kidding; I will be gobsmacked for a second and then I'll rant). I was reading Facebook Y&R again and this is a universally loathed affair on every level even MORE than it was two months ago. Now show is going to suggest that Phyllis has been reacting to her months' long rape by engaging in a repugnant affair with her brother-on-law and then build a LOVE STORY out of it? I do not believe it. Sorry. I cannot believe it. 

Phyllis will realize she was using Billy to hide from her pain. Billy will be heartbroken and drunk and self-pitying because he really WAS IN LOVE and Jack will be in the position of reacting to the affair and then deciding how to deal with them both. 

• Love 8

i just wish tptb would let pb unleash jack in all his glory as he rips his asshole brother and filthy wife to shreds..

i would love to see that.

le sigh.  i have a feeling tho that jack will apologize to phyl for not realizing how deep her pain was and forcing her to turn to someone else who did...:(

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

i just wish tptb would let pb unleash jack in all his glory as he rips his asshole brother and filthy wife to shreds..

i would love to see that.

le sigh.  i have a feeling tho that jack will apologize to phyl for not realizing how deep her pain was and forcing her to turn to someone else who did...:(

I don't think so, not this time. The build up is very big now with Jack -- days from finding out -- telling them they are good for each other and Philly fucking on the day of Adam's funeral. 

• Love 5
Just now, miamama said:

Right???? EXACTLY. 

I am so happy Jack and Phyllis HAVE IT OUT in the Abbott mansion!!!!!!!! 

One day I want to link you to clips of JT on GH. I'm so curious as to what you'd think because I swear he's a good actor who is able to portray heart and feelings, lol.

I feel so bad for Jack. :( He has to scream it out of her.

• Love 2
Just now, HeatLifer said:

One day I want to link you to clips of JT on GH. I'm so curious as to what you'd think because I swear he's a good actor who is able to portray heart and feelings, lol.

I feel so bad for Jack. :( He has to scream it out of her.

Well, I loved Robin (watched her grow up) so I would have been inclined to like her pairing...

Yeah, I know. Poor Jack. But whatever gets Jack raging I'm here for at this point. 

Looks like that Phack scene gets some interesting filming as well -- that angle of Jack pulling at Phyllis and her hair flying was great.

• Love 7