Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Shelli is my game-block today. First she ruined the backdoor Austin plan because her boytoy may have been threatened even though he's safe for this week with the Veto in his pocket, and now she's ruining what could be an epic fight. Go away, Shelli.

• Love 2

Austin is precious, talking to James about how this week, it will be unanimous to evict Steve. I hope Liz can keep her mouth shut, because I wanna see a Jase(S5)-style blindside. 

Jase actually figured out they were blindsiding him, so not as much of a blindside there.

Ugh yes. I just despise them. Just now Shelli was rubbing Clay's back and I started dry heaving. They're just awful and gross and I want to punch them every time I see them on the feeds.

Clay's Veto win might make them even more entitled and gross.  I like Shelli without him, but with him?  She's insufferable.

False alarm, it was just HN picks, not veto. Shelli, Clay, and Steve are HNs.

Well, at least something good came of this.

Seems like Becky is onto Clay and Shelli, she's not happy with them or Vanessa. And John is upset that they didn't tell him the plan this week was to backdoor Austin. Here's hoping these people are slowly getting a clue.

Glad that Becky and John are at least on to them.  I thought Jackie was, as well, and she might still be, but she must've been thrown off the trail somehow.

What a nightmare to hear that Clay won the Veto.  He doesn't deserve to win any damn thing.

I hope Austin does indeed go and Becky stays.  Hope John actually thinks to fight for her, too.

What exactly made Shelli decide Becky had to go over Austin or Steve? I feel like I missed that in all this mess!

Shelli is slowly morphing into Derrick. Sigh. Another season of an entitled asshole running the game and killing all the drama. Great.

(edited)

What exactly made Shelli decide Becky had to go over Austin or Steve? I feel like I missed that in all this mess!

Shelli is slowly morphing into Derrick. Sigh. Another season of an entitled asshole running the game and killing all the drama. Great.

Eh, at least it's a woman this time. Edited by Sara2009
  • Love 7

She apparently got paranoid over an alliance that wasn't there, wrongly thought that Becky was part of it, and now Becky's suddenly the target.  When she could've, you know, asked her if that alliance existed.

Shelli knows that there's no alliance, she just told Austin she knows she was being paranoid. But she (smartly) realizes that Becky is starting to gather the troops. She observed that Becky was upset to still be on the block, Becky immediately went to Jackie in the HN room to talk about it, and John is acting weird now. She knows that Becky is onto the 6th Sense alliance. And she knows that if she gets rid of Becky, the 6th Sense has the numbers and they're also getting rid of someone who has the ability to form a counter-alliance. 

Shelli is really good at this game.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't think I've ever seen her laugh out loud.

She has. It's fake as hell.

I swear if after all this John/James/Meg/Jason/Steve/Jackie still throw comps and do as their told by Slay/Vanessa I'm gonna have a Vanessa style breakdown.

Shelli is talking so condescendingly to Austin right now. I hate Austin, but Shelli is just insufferable.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Shelli knows that there's no alliance, she just told Austin she knows she was being paranoid. But she (smartly) realizes that Becky is starting to gather the troops. She observed that Becky was upset to still be on the block, Becky immediately went to Jackie in the HN room to talk about it, and John is acting weird now. She knows that Becky is onto the 6th Sense alliance. And she knows that if she gets rid of Becky, the 6th Sense has the numbers and they're also getting rid of someone who has the ability to form a counter-alliance. 

Shelli is really good at this game.

This is the entailment that everyone is talking about. How can Becky not be stressed out right after she lost the POV or when Vanessa picked Shelli for POV. It is a natural reaction for being in the position that she's in, 

For Shelli to have such a huge issue with it makes no sense. Becky SHOULD be worried because they ARE conspiring against her. 

• Love 2

I'm not sure what Shelli thinks Austin is going to accomplish with this plan for him to beg Jason, and see if there's anything he can do to build trust or whatever. Jason is not interested in any of this. This is not going to get Jason on board with Becky leaving. This doesn't help Vanessa. Which I guess gives me my answer, Shelli could not care less that Vanessa is screwed. And she shouldn't. Still, I'd rather see them fight, as stupid a strategy as that would've been.

(edited)

This is the entailment that everyone is talking about. How can Becky not be stressed out right after she lost the POV or when Vanessa picked Shelli for POV. It is a natural reaction for being in the position that she's in, 

For Shelli to have such a huge issue with it makes no sense. Becky SHOULD be worried because they ARE conspiring against her. 

Becky already planted those seeds, by coming up in the HOH room and telling Vanessa how upset she was that Vanessa picked Shelli over Jackie.  

Edited by Ceeg

Jason just mentioned that if Austin's the replacement nominee, he's voting to save Becky.  He knows Meg, James, and Jackie will, too.  I think he also suspects John will.  And with ten people voting, that'd make it at least a tie.  Vanessa would basically have to show her hand if a tie came up, and if she broke the tie to evict Becky, everyone else would, without a doubt, know where they stood.  If she pleased the house by sending out Austin, however, she might be able to hide her true allegiances a bit longer.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jason just mentioned that if Austin's the replacement nominee, he's voting to save Becky.  He knows Meg, James, and Jackie will, too.  I think he also suspects John will.  And with ten people voting, that'd make it at least a tie.  

There are 9 people voting, I think. There are 12 people left in the house. The 2 nominees and HOH don't vote.

As long as no one in the 6th Sense is on the block, and Steve votes with them, they have the numbers.

Edited by Ceeg

There are 9 people voting, I think. There are 12 people left in the house. The 2 nominees and HOH don't vote.

As long as no one in the 6th Sense is on the block, and Steve votes with them, they have the numbers.

Oh, yes.  Nine people.  Added up the numbers wrong.

How dare Becky question why Shelli was pulled for POV. Don't they know that Clay must have all the protection?

And how dare them not be happy when Clay won the POV? 

Vanessa better pay attention. Shelli saw RED at the slightest hint that Clay could be in danger. That redness is why this is all happening. If Vanessa is perceptive, alarming bells has to be going off in her mind.

Apparently they're gonna put Meg up. I stg if this doesn't get Jason et al. to clue in and do something then I give up.

If Meg goes up, I hope to every god out there she goes. She is the definition of useless.

• Love 6

I mean, it's fine that they want to boot Becky, it is better for their game. Well, Shelli and Clay's game. Although I always go nuts when people talk about "we have the numbers". You have the numbers right up to the point where two people who are not part of your numbers win HOH. And doing this will make the people who are not in your numbers want to win HOH. And if these people win, and are pissed that you lied to them, and they now know Audrey was right and you're in an alliance, well then, your numbers don't mean shit. And Vanessa is going to be a perfect person to put up.

• Love 1

Apparently they're gonna put Meg up. I stg if this doesn't get Jason et al. to clue in and do something then I give up.

I know, right? Knowing these two bozos though they'll be totally fine. AS LONG AS WE STILL WORSHIP AT THE CHURCH OF SHELLI AND SON IT'S ALL GOOD, Y'ALL!

• Love 2

Hahaha! This is how crazy Vanessa is getting. She just asked Liz what would happen if Clay didn't use the veto. She listed the votes they would have, including Clay. Because yeah, he'll totally vote for himself to not go home. She knows how screwed she is.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ugh.  Is the backdoor Austin plan totally dead or just on life support?

Life support, unfortunately.  Shelli's way too desperate to send Becky home due to some misplaced paranoia.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
(edited)

Vanessa still wants to do this, and so does Liz. 

Liz is actually trying to save Austin right now. LOL. She's not the sharpest tool.

I think the BD Austin plan is pretty dead. Jason/Meg/James/Jackie/John won't fight because they're weak players. Meanwhile Shelli will spend every waking hour making sure Vanessa does what she wants.

(edited)

It never made sense for Van to evict Austin. Her evicting Becky for Shelli doesn't make sense for Van's game too. Liz's begging basically for Austin and Shelli's demanding Becky all for her own selfish reasons. 

I love Vanessa throwing out there leaving Clay on the block and voting him out.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I don't know.  I think Vanessa is slowly starting to realize that if she doesn't put up Austin or at least Steve, she will become the number-one target in the house.  She will lose all credibility with people.

No wonder Shelli keeps pushing to save him.

• Love 1

OK, I can live with losing Becky, but I need Jackie to stay. And I don't know if Vanessa will pull that trigger. Why would anyone ever believe anything she says at that point? I think it's more wishful thinking on her part.

(edited)

I don't know.  I think Vanessa is slowly starting to realize that if she doesn't put up Austin or at least Steve, she will become the number-one target in the house.  She will lose all credibility with people.

This. It'll be really interesting to see how Vanessa deals with this. And if she catches on to how much Shelli is screwing her over. And if she does anything about it.

• Love 3

Before Shelli and Vanessa had their conversation with Liz, Austin came up to the HOH room to change his shirt (?).  While there, Shelli and Vanessa asked Austin where he came up with the idea that the other side had their own six person alliance and were disappointed when Clay won veto.  Austin explained that he was just supposing that might be the case based on the way he'd seen people act and that it would be good for the numbers.  He reiterated that he told Liz she had to win veto or make sure Clay would win veto because otherwise they would be down in numbers.  He made a point to say that it would be stupid of his alliance to do the dirty work of getting rid of one of their numbers, 'Steve', for the other side because that would be the second week in a row they'd gotten rid of someone that would vote on their side if they had to (Audrey/Steve).  Immediately a light bulb went on above the heads of both Shelli and Vanessa and they said "Have we been stupid here?"  It suddenly dawned on them they were getting rid of people who were (mostly) loyal to them.

This was before Austin knew he was the real backdoor target.  He blundered into giving Vanessa and Shelli the reason it would be good to NOT backdoor him. 

Ever since that moment, Shelli's been on the 'numbers' bandwagon.  

I have a feeling the only way the other side would be okay with Austin being taken off the block is if Steve was on the block.  

It doesn't look good for Vanessa.  I think if she had some time to think on her own, she'd come up with something.

But, not with Shelli and Clay talking the way they are.

• Love 2

I can't believe that Austin is gonna wiggle out of this, but part of me will enjoy these dumbasses from the other side getting fucked over. That's what you get for sucking Shelli and Clay's kneecaps.

• Love 2

Agree wholeheartedly.

This. It'll be really interesting to see how Vanessa deals with this. And if she catches on to how much Shelli is screwing her over. And if she does anything about it.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Sheesh I'm all over the map :)...I like Shelli and her game, but I don't like when it messes with Vanessa's game.  

(edited)

I guess it WILL be interesting... because at this point, I think putting up anyone OTHER than Austin would make Vanessa the #1 target of everyone NOT named Shelli or Clay.  Liz may want Austin to stay for game reasons, but I actually think she'd be relieved for personal reasons and would go along with it.  And it makes no sense for Vanessa's game to put up Steve (the ONLY other person she could get away with, IMO) over Austin (Steve is her stealth alliance, he hasn't lied to her multiple times that she knows of, isn't totally delusional about being in love, etc) so she HAS to put up Austin or her game is in the shitter for good.  She made waaaay too many deals with this plan to back out now and not paint a big fat bullseye on her ass.  If Vanessa caves to Shelli I'm totally done with her... and I think the rest of the house will be too.

Then again, Shelli and her brother made ALL the same deals with people.  Are they going to throw Vanessa under the bus and say it was her idea to change the plan?  Has Vanessa even considered this?  The "house" has bought every single thing Shelli and Clay have sold them thus far, why would this be any different?  Once again, Shelli and Clay will be sitting pretty while another HUGE target emerges to unite the house.  IMO, if Vanessa doesn't nom Austin (or Steve) she will go home before Austin does.  And the person whose idea it all was to get out Becky will be left unscathed.  Shelli really is Derrick.  But Vanessa is no Cody so maybe she'll wake the fuck up. 

ETA multiple posts above this one said essentially the same thing but in much fewer words.  Uh.  Sorry.  But also, I need Austin to go home.  I'm actually a little scared for Liz in jury with him, despite handlers.  

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 5
(edited)

I still think Liz is sketchy when it comes to Austin. I think she loves the fact that he is so into her, and is fine with using that, despite what she said to Shelli and Vanessa. She was just now telling him everything about what Vanessa is thinking. She's no Amber, is all I'm saying.

Oh good grief. Now Steve trying to convince Vanessa to keep Austin. Austin. Who did his stupid hinky vote to frame Steve. Who wants Steve gone hard core, almost as much as Jason does. Steve is clueless.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5

Reason #57 the BOB sucks. Winning HOH completely screwed Jackie over. Her #1 target is going to stay, her #2 target has been told he was her #2 target, she nominated two people who are now safe, and she might just end up backdoored. How is this entertaining? How does this do anything other than make anyone winning HOH want to make the safest moves possible? This is just horrible.

• Love 14
(edited)

Jackie: (To Vanessa.)  Hopefully, he [Austin] doesn't convince you [not to put him up]. But now you have to do it, or it will be really bad for you next week.

Good job, Jackie!

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jackie to Vanessa - "Hopefully he [Austin] he doesn't convince you. But now you have to do it or it will be really bad for you next week."

Jackie can sense something is up.

ETA jinx.

Edited by Cutty

On BBAD right now, Steve of all people is vehemently trying to talk Vanessa out of the BD Austin plan. If he only knew that he's almost everyone's second choice.

Vanessa actually told him that he was Jackie's 2nd target this week and that "the other side" (Becky/Jason/James/Meg) was all onboard for that.

(edited)

Jackie to Vanessa - "Hopefully he [Austin] he doesn't convince you. But now you have to do it or it will be really bad for you next week."

Jackie can sense something is up.

And Vanessa is talking a mile a minute about how she told Austin point blank he was the target because of his own actions.  From what I read, this is true, but Vanessa is repeating it OVER AND OVER AND OVER (along with the phrase "at the end of the day") to the point where I think she is making Jackie even more suspicious.  This conversation is painful.  Jackie is barely talking, just listening to Vanessa ramble.  Good.  Maybe Jackie is good at this game after all.  

Edited by yankee1151

Oh man. Jackie is just securing her own backdoor with the way she's throwing subtle threats at Vanessa.

Vanessa now digging. Trying to get Jackie to shoot herself in the foot. Abort Jackie!