Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Okay, there is something creepy as hell watching him maneuver the egg out of the big hole at the beginning to start through the chickenwire.

I don't want to think about his fingers in holes, thank you very much BB.

• Love 3

Bold and Beautiful and Austin don't equal. I think Austin has an advantage by his height (kneeling instead of standing) and, he has longer fingers. Ugh!

Yes!  Shouldn't the height of each arch be relative to the height of each HG?

I was so sure Austin would suck at this type of challenge that I cheered when I saw the set up for the comp.  Argh!

I officially hate someone this season now, and that person is Austin!  He thinks he's going to get on The Bold and the Beautiful?  Well...that will probably happen actually.

ETA:  Never mind.  The comp standings have changed and apparently Vanessa is now in the lead.

Edited by Newbietunes
  • Love 1

I'm rooting for Johnny Mac right now...I'd like to see what he'd do.  That is, only if he'll do what I want of course! :)  

But, somehow Vanessa jumped ahead of Austin - he looked like he was going like gangbusters there for a while and now he can't stop moaning and groaning.  

I think all their fingers are cramping or Vanessa is trying to slow down now that Johnny Mac is ahead of Austin/tied with her. Austin is definitely getting frustrated.

They keep going to fish and it's ticking me off.

Edited by blixie

Vanessa 'dropped an egg.' In other words, she's throwing to John lol.

Liz got luxury.

I mean, if Liz/Austin win Veto and Vanessa goes up on the block, it could all backfire on her.

It would be pretty funny if John and Vanessa keep dropping eggs to throw it to each other and Austin swoops in for a win.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

and Austin swoops in for a win.

He's reasonable far behind if she wants to throw she just needs to go slower, not drop a whole freaking egg. I think John/Van have this locked up, and it won't matter if Austin/Liz wins veto, if she's on the block HoH breaks the tie, and I'm fairly confident JMac wants to be there with her or Steve. We should be rid of Austin. 

I think John/Van have this locked up, and it won't matter if Austin/Liz wins veto, if she's on the block HoH breaks the tie, and I'm fairly confident JMac wants to be there with her or Steve. We should be rid of Austin. 

I think Vanessa would take out Steve over Austin, but Liz over everyone.

Yup I think she won. Austin said "that's it".

don't think this is a good move by Vanessa. I mean, it guarantees her safety this week, but she'll now HAVE to win Veto next week.

Eh, I'd rather worry about winning Veto next week than gamble on being voted out THIS Week.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 4

Huh. I did not expect Vanessa to win this. I have no idea what she's going to do. Except talk. She's gonna talk a lot. And Reasons, Reasons will be key this week. I'll go with John/Liz nominations. Because why not?

• Love 11

I don't think this is a good move by Vanessa. I mean, it guarantees her safety this week, but she'll now HAVE to win Veto next week. 

Throwing a winnable HOH for only a chance to win HOH next week would have been a dumb move IMO. She made the best move she had to this week, and now another threat to her $500k will be gone at F4.

• Love 5

Huh. I did not expect Vanessa to win this. I have no idea what she's going to do. Except talk. She's gonna talk a lot. And Reasons, Reasons will be key this week. I'll go with John/Liz nominations. Because why not?

My only thing is that she better not talk about how hard it is being HoH this week, since she obviously CHOSE to be HoH this week, so don't tell us how hard it is. 

It's an odd idea period for her not to let John win. I guess she just really plans on winning POV next week, because if she doesn't, she's out. 

Edited by Brian Cronin

I don't know what to make of this.  I really want Austin and Liz on the block and I just don't think Vanessa will do it.  I'll be disappointed if she puts up Johnny Mac - I want him to be able to trust some alliance!  

• Love 1

I think she tried to throw to John but then he tried to throw it to her. LOL. Might be funny if she decides to use that as a 'reason' to put up John.

I guess she just really plans on winning POV next week, because if she doesn't, she's out. 

This is why I think she may end up wanting Steve out. I guarantee she thinks he's the only one who could possibly beat her in that F4 veto.

• Love 1

I don't think I can do it. Not with Vanessa as HoH. I can't take her any longer. I may be throwing in the towel for this week. The paranoia, the manic see-sawing, the crying and "I'm not an evil person!" and "I don't understand!" and "I'm so stressed!". Just seeing the word REASON makes me want to twitch and run away. This final five both blows and sucks. 

• Love 13

I think she tried to throw to John but then he tried to throw it to her. LOL. Might be funny if she decides to use that as a 'reason' to put up John.

I think that happened also. It's hard to say whether it was the right choice. If she threw it and ended up going home, she's an idiot. If she loses Veto next week, she's toast. But I guess I'd take it one week at a time - she's guaranteed Final 4. I don't think she was safe enough to guarantee that without HOH. She was in a good spot, though, and I'm sure she preferred to give it to John who wouldn't bite.

ETA: If Julia spilled to John and John tells Vanessa, she has her Reason right there.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

She HAS to put up liz and austin doesn't she. If she only puts up one she runs the risk of neither going home. Then she is at final 4 having not tried to get out john and steve and both liz and austin in the game when she can't compete for HOH. How does that make any sense.