Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Operation Mongoose Parts 1 And 2

• Start Topic

Welcome to the LIVE CHAT for the Season 4 finale of Once Upon A TIme!

The topic will open at 8pm ET/5pm CT. Once the show is over, we are asking you to take the conversation to the episode topic, located at this link. We'll give you a heads up when it's time to do so, and after we give the signal, further conversation by posters who have finished viewing the episode will be deleted.

The topic will remain OPEN, so if you are in the Mountain Time Zone or the Pacific Time Zone, posting will be allowed during the show time. The topic will be locked effective 1am ET (12am CT/11pm MT/10pm PT).

Again, once you have finished watching the episode, we are asking you to relocate your posting to the episode topic. This will help for posters who have NOT seen the episode, as well as make life a little easier for the mods! As always, our standard posting rules will be in effect; respect and civility are expected from everyone.

Thanks, all, enjoy the show!

ETA: To Mountain and Pacific Time Zone watchers, the Eastern/Central Live Chat ends here, if you want to skip it all and not be spoiled.

@aquarian1, @yeswedo, @MostlyC, and @stacey

I'm going to be cleaning my bathroom instead of watching live. Ever since 4x05, I HAVE to have the ability to fast-forward Regina and SQ scenes.

May the Force be with you all.

• Love 1

Our World 1966.

With Isaac?

"You don't tell stories people want." 

Since I'm about to spend two hours of my life watching this, sort of hoping that's not true.

• Love 5
(edited)

This is like the scene in the third Raiders of the Lost Ark where he has to choose the correct chalice.

I guess he chose wisely...

Edited by Worsel
  • Love 1

Lol, the pen he chose was the same one I had for guests to sign my guest book at my wedding.  I am totally the author - though if I was I would write this better ...

• Love 4

So Isaac was a rejected author in our world and I guess that explains why there are so many messed up episodes and contradictory plot lines in the past few seasons?

• Love 4

Convenient,  They need the dagger to get the Faeries.  Not necessary for the Aprentice.

Yeah, but rumple is the one who was that Oxford Professor and he had the Chernabog released at the same time.  I can give them a pass on that.

(edited)

So, leave my memories of Baelfire, but fake'em up for me?  Bwhahaha.

Also, I'll be representing a Northern Plains state tonight. :)

Edited by Mari

So, leave my memories of Baelfire, but fake'em up for me?  Bwhahaha.

Also, I'll be representing a Northern Plains state tonight. :)

This is Rumple for you though.  I don't know if I should facepalm or say "don't ever change you SOB"

• Love 2