Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Operation Mongoose Parts 1 And 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oooh 28 Days Later? Will there be rage zombies?!

Maybe just rage on the part of TV watchers if people don't care for the episode.

Edited by Worsel

So, Isaac can only transport the Enchanted Forest people?

Does that mean they're fake people?

And, well, Henry'd be genetically a fake Enchanted Forest person, wouldn't he?

Or did Isaac just not think to include him?

Commercial side note: Is revenging a word?

If it's not, it probably should be.

Damn this show needs to stop pretending like Henry's still in elementary school. His voice doesn't even crack anymore. I forgot how his other voice use to sound like.

• Love 2

If Regina's life sucks then how come Snow's life is not meant to suck? Or is it just Regina's life sucks no matter if she's good or bad?

Ohh Emma's not in the book still.

Why doesn't Isaac just take the key from Henry? Overpower him or something?

Poor directing choices. Would it have been that hard to have him stand farther away from the Author while he threatened using the page and key? That aside, GO HENRY! (Never thought I'd type that sentence.)

That Regina fangirl was really familiar, but the scene was too fast. Also, did that waitress look a bit like Rebecca Mader?

YES! I did a double take because I had assumed she'd be written out of town as well. Totally looked like her at first. 

• Love 1

Of course, long live Regina!

She is the favorite whether "Hero" or "Villain: A&E must have been ------- off when they wrote that.

Not bad Henry...

Still really concerned about the baby. Lol. This is the first time Henry has been to the EF right? Exciting for him. He's not annoying me right now so that's a plus.