Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Speculation: Benchmarking

• Start Topic

Spoiler

Ugh....I have no willpower! I don't want specifics. I just want to know, on a scale of 1-10, how happy I personally, will be LOL!  But if it's under 5 I don't want to know!

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, GreysFan89 said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_mo6xnjso1U1s1k7bmo1_500.gif

lol

I'm going to try to watch it shortly... I skimmed through because I can't help myself...

ACTUAL SPOILER HERE: 

Spoiler

There is indeed a scene midway through the episode where Meredith is helping Amelia run away in the rain. 

I won't give anything major away... at least not in plain sight on the board. I like my job too much for that, lol. 

6 minutes ago, Deanie87 said:
  Hide contents

Ugh....I have no willpower! I don't want specifics. I just want to know, on a scale of 1-10, how happy I personally, will be LOL!  But if it's under 5 I don't want to know!

Heh, well... what are your hopes for the finale? 

6 minutes ago, BaseOps said:

I'm going to try to watch it shortly... I skimmed through because I can't help myself...

ACTUAL SPOILER HERE: 

Reveal hidden contents

There is indeed a scene midway through the episode where Meredith is helping Amelia run away in the rain. 

I won't give anything major away... at least not in plain sight on the board. I like my job too much for that, lol. 

Spoiler

Is it Amelia/Owen centric? Cause that sounds kinda dull...:(

(edited)
1 minute ago, GreysFan89 said:
  Hide contents

Is it Amelia/Owen centric? Cause that sounds kinda dull...:(

Like I said, I literally just sort of skimmed through so far... I'll give a better idea once I get to watch the whole thing. But it does indeed look like its mostly centred  around the wedding, yes. I also saw a quick glimpse of Bailey working (at the hospital). Also a Jo / Alex scene at the apartment early on and then a Jo / Steph bar scene. 

Edited by BaseOps

:(

The only way I could find that wedding exciting is if Cristina showed up and since that ain't gonna happen...meh. Though I am interested to see how Owen would manage to blame Riggs if Amelia stands him up. ;) 

(edited)

Okay so... I really enjoyed it. I won't give anything big away, but it IS a very low-key episode mostly centred around the wedding and birth. My favourite scenes were both Mer / Riggs. Especially a scene near the end where they discuss Meghan / Derek. I'll say that we've mostly all guessed what was gonna go down to a degree. 

Spoiler

Amelia cries A LOT. There's lots of Amelia dramatics. Fun, fun, fun... 

Mer and Alex's opening scene is great. They DO discuss whether or not Izzie was Alex's 'one true love.' 

Alex and Jo fans... may be a bit frustrated. There IS a major Jo / Alex scene. You'll probably see the ending coming from a mile away, but I guess it does leave them in an interesting place. DeLuca is involved.... 

Steph has only one brief scene; Callie has only one scene of dialogue and it's a bit of a doozy. 

Edited by BaseOps
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, BaseOps said:

Okay so... I really enjoyed it. I won't give anything big away, but it IS a very low-key episode mostly centred around the wedding and birth. My favourite scenes were both Mer / Riggs. Especially a scene near the end where they discuss Meghan / Derek. I'll say that we've mostly all guessed what was gonna go down to a degree. 

Reveal hidden contents

Amelia cries A LOT. There's lots of Amelia dramatics. Fun, fun, fun... 

Mer and Alex's opening scene is great. They DO discuss whether or not Izzie was Alex's 'one true love.' 

Alex and Jo fans... may be a bit frustrated. There IS a major Jo / Alex scene. You'll probably see the ending coming from a mile away, but I guess it does leave them in an interesting place. DeLuca is involved.... 

Steph has only one brief scene; Callie has only one scene of dialogue and it's a bit of a doozy. 

Spoiler

Is there anything you can say about the birth or Japril?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Chasity said:
  Hide contents

Is there anything you can say about the birth or Japril?

Spoiler

As expected, there are complications and Ben has to step up. Jackson's storyline is mostly with a patient. 

Edited by BaseOps
4 minutes ago, GreysFan89 said:
  Hide contents

Hmm, DeLuca involved with Jolex...

I'm guessing there's not much Arizona, since JCap was heavily pregnant during filming?

Spoiler

Very little JCap. She has a few quick scenes (one with Bailey, one with Bailey / Jackson... one with Callie which is memorable.) 

All of these Spoiler tags are going to give people a headache lol. Sorry! Since this isn't all from a media outlet I don't want to have it dangling around the thread incase people don't want to read! 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, BaseOps said:
  Hide contents

Very little JCap. She has a few quick scenes (one with Bailey, one with Bailey / Jackson... one with Callie which is memorable.) 

All of these Spoiler tags are going to give people a headache lol. Sorry! Since this isn't all from a media outlet I don't want to have it dangling around the thread incase people don't want to read! 

!!!!!! (This is literally the only scene I care about in this finale)

1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

!!!!!! (This is literally the only scene I care about in this finale)

Even if some fans can see it coming, I think it will be what people are talking about on Friday morning. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, BaseOps said:

Even if some fans can see it coming, I think it will be what people are talking about on Friday morning. 

tumblr_inline_o4hykpSFQ51snhtl2_500.gif

Man, I overuse gifs, lol.

Edited by GreysFan89
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, BaseOps said:
  Hide contents

As expected, there are complications and Ben has to step up. Jackson's storyline is mostly with a patient. 

Spoiler

Does Jackson even know that April is in labor?

Edited by Wilson
  Hide contents

Please tell me more about the calzona scene :)

Sorry all the questions must be annoying...but is Sofia in the ep? I'm sure she was listed as a guest star on the PR,

Spoiler

and if she is, I'm guessing she must be involved in the Calzona scene...

(edited)
6 minutes ago, PatrickSwi said:

Please tell me more about the calzona scene :)

5 minutes ago, GreysFan89 said:

Sorry all the questions must be annoying...but is Sofia in the ep? I'm sure she was listed as a guest star on the PR,

Hide contents

and if she is, I'm guessing she must be involved in the Calzona scene...

Spoiler

I don't really want to give anything away about that. Early on Arizona mentions that Sofia keeps asking why mommy (Callie) is so sad. The Calzona scene also includes Sofia and I would call it the big surprise of the episode, although it isn't the actual last scene. It definitely addresses Callie's status and where she stands with Arizona.  

3 minutes ago, Maluca fan said:

Any scenes on who deluca and Maggie share scenes with 

Spoiler

Maggie's scenes are mostly with the sisters, DeLuca's are mainly with Jo. 

Edited by BaseOps
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BaseOps said:

Hide contents

I don't really want to give anything away about that. Early on Arizona mentions that Sofia keeps asking why mommy (Callie) is so sad. The Calzona scene also includes Sofia and I would call it the big surprise of the episode, although it isn't the actual last scene. It definitely addresses Callie's status and where she stands with Arizona.  

Thank you, I appreciate the tidbits. Tumblr is already spreading your hints around and speculating, lol.

• Love 2

I think I should go radio silent from here on out lol. I hope you all enjoy the episode as much as I did!
I look forward to all the reactions + discussion tomorrow. 

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, BaseOps said:
  Hide contents

So... I just got a screener of the finale. 

How???? Did you watch the finale???? How???

OMG, I cannot believe it. How lucky you are. You know everything.

Spoiler

Are there more Meredith/Riggs scenes?  At the wedding or in hospital? THANKS.

Spoiler

Do they kiss again or no? Is their talk normal or is she a bitch again? Is there any romantic tension between them? Thanks.

Edited by NathanRiggsfan
4 hours ago, BaseOps said:

Heh, well... what are your hopes for the finale? 

Spoiler

The only thing that I am really concerned about is whether or not Jo's big reveal is a total retcon and totally assassinates her character.  And whether or not it gives Jo and Alex something that can't be ignored as far as next season.  Beyond that, I don't really have expectations.

It looks like you are going radio silent and that is fine, I haven't looked under the spoiler stuff yet, so maybe I can stay strong!

I think I should go radio silent from here on out lol. I hope you all enjoy the episode as much as I did!
I look forward to all the reactions + discussion tomorrow. 

OMG!!!! Jo and DeLuca??? Please tell me Jolex it's over <3 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Maggie's scenes are mostly with the sisters, DeLuca's are mainly with Jo. 

Are they continuity failing in the whole Callie/Arizona, Mommy/Mama thing again? Lol.

Spoiler

I will say this... Alex isn't the one that Jo reveals her secrets to. 

Spoiler

Is it romantic between them? I don't know if you're a Jo fan but is it going to assassinate her character completely? 

(edited)
3 hours ago, Deanie87 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The only thing that I am really concerned about is whether or not Jo's big reveal is a total retcon and totally assassinates her character.  And whether or not it gives Jo and Alex something that can't be ignored as far as next season.  Beyond that, I don't really have expectations.

It looks like you are going radio silent and that is fine, I haven't looked under the spoiler stuff yet, so maybe I can stay strong!

Ha!  I'm white-knuckling it here to stay out of the hidden post spoiler stuff:)  I laugh at myself, because I always swear to myself that I won't come back here during the season, but it only takes me a few weeks to cave and end up back here. I'm always glad when I kick the habit and enjoy episodes more that way, but I just can't help myself.  One more day to not go on a click spree..... we can do it!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, pennben said:

Ha!  I'm white-knuckling it here to stay out of the hidden post spoiler stuff:)  I laugh at myself, because I always swear to myself that I won't come back here during the season, but it only takes me a few weeks to cave and end up back here. I'm always glad when I kick the habit and enjoy episodes more that way, but I just can't help myself.  One more day to not go on a click spree..... we can do it!

Welp, I caved a couple of hours ago LOL!  But you stay strong!!!

• Love 1

Okay... just a few hours away... I'll throw a bone to Jolex fans who are scared of tonight's episode... 

Spoiler

She is NOT painted as a villain. Her secret isn't an affair. It's very, very clear throughout that she is in love with Alex and wants to spend her life with him. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, GreysFan89 said:

Is this correct, base ops? It's from wetpaint.

Hide contents

Something Arizona says stuns Callie, for better or worse.

Spoiler

It's true. 

• Love 1