Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Mike Tyson vs. Terry Crews

Was Mike Tyson having fits?? That was cringe worthy. It seemed to me he was moving around a *lot* to hide the fact that he actually didn't know all of the words. And kneeling in front of the audience, thrusting his hips at them while singing "I can't get no satisfaction"? Oh Lordy. I had to look away.

But Terry Crews was all of the Awesome I knew he would be. So glad he won! He almost overtook The Rock's performance, IMO. I could watch that Tay-Tay performance all day and not get tired of it.

• Love 3

Props to Tyson for the effort.  His Jagger impression was funny with a hint of stranger-danger.  But his Salt n Pepa was one move on repeat, which kinda matches the song.  I'm glad he had such a great sense of humor to do this. 

Terry Crews was as brilliant as I hoped he would.  I knew he would be excellent on the Lip Sync, but in round 2... Tyson never really had a chance.  My head hurts from laughing so hard at Crews.  This was the most one sided matchup yet.  He deserves a better opponent like the Rock, Krasinski, or Rudd. 

I absolutely love the talent that they've gotten for this show.  Hathaway, Rock, Crews, and Kendrick were great finds for season 1.

• Love 4

I've just been skipping through the episodes, this was the one I skipped the most of. Terry was (and always is) fun. Mike, seemed to be having fun, but didn't really seem to know any of the words. 

I still don't get the point of Chrissy Teigen though. Anyone?

I still don't get the point of Chrissy Teigen though. Anyone?

She be hot?

That's about it, I guess, unless someone out there actually cares who she's married to.

She be hot?

That's about it, I guess, unless someone out there actually cares who she's married to.

I don't even find her that attractive - at least not enough for that to be the sole reason for her being there.

• Love 2

Only if you consider a butterface hot. She's seriously unattractive.

She's not unattractive, but I find her attractive in a very common way.  She's got a rockin' bod (do the kids still say that?), but that's about it.  Her commentary makes me think that she's gotten by her whole life on her looks.

Terry Crewes was seriously funny; Mike Tyson I watched for a nano second and then just fast forwarded through. 

• Love 1