Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

^^ Thanks. I just realized there's an arrow in the lower right corner of the pic. Click it for the caption:

COMMERCIAL IMAGE -- In this photo released by Oral-B® on Tuesday, September 27, 2011, Sherri Shepherd is seen behind the scenes as she gets a check-up at the dentist's office before being given an Oral-B electric toothbrush in New York. (Gary He/AP Images for Oral-B)

What Sherri seems to keep forgetting is she has a staff..... personal assistant..... and nanny... who knows what else.... I mean... someone is taking these pictures of her. If I kept missing "important" moments I would get better staffers. Then again...... most of the crap she posts is just lies trying to gin up fake support from her throngs of followers.

I wonder if her staff makes up blue cards to use for her life every day

• Love 4

I wonder if her staff makes up blue cards to use for her life every day

You know what Roger that is probably the problem. Without those blue cards Sherri used to clutch in her hand she is at a loss as to what to do and say.  Oh, she still does and says all kinds of shit but it is just mostly nonsense that none of us really care about.

And isn't funny (NOT!!!!) how she only seems to forget things that aren't media related?  She never seems to miss any opportunity to have her picture taken or always seems to be where she is supposed to be when there is going to be a microphone placed in front of her. 

• Love 6

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd  ·  2h

It's easy to pray for friends & family & the world... but whew... that praying for your enemies that are close to you-that's the doozie!

Oh her Christian attitude is mind blowing :)

• Love 5
What Sherri seems to keep forgetting is she has a staff..... personal assistant..... and nanny... who knows what else...

Here is her interview:

• Do you know Kim Kardashian?
  • Do you at least know who she is?
  • Can you twerk...well?
  • Did you vote for me on Dancing with the Stars?
  • Can you style a wig?

You're hired!  Now, do you want to be a nanny, an occupational therapist, a stylist, or a personal assistant?

• Love 9
Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd  ·  2h

It's easy to pray for friends & family & the world... but whew... that praying for your enemies that are close to you-that's the doozie!

downdumbus said:

Oh her Christian attitude is mind blowing :)

No, Sherri, it's really not.  To quote Bitsy, that speaks volumes.

Edited by CattyTiger

Why are her enemies close to her?  And who has enemies?  I mean seriously.  I would say Sherri probably has lots of frenemies, but enemies come on.  But the fact that she thinks she does tells me she truly thinks her life is some sort of soap opera or something.  As if  her life wasn't drama-filled enough with a divorce and baby issues but now she is talking about enemies.  I swear she makes this shit up just so people will tweet their best wishes and "you go girl" and all that other garbage.

• Love 5

I bet she thinks of Sal as an enemy who is close to her.

. ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....and depending on whether certain speculation is true, it may be understandable if she thought that.

I don't know if I would call Sal her enemy.  Thorn in her side, sure.  Greedy money grubbing opportunist.  Of course.  Lazy mooch who played Sherri, goes without saying.  But enemy?  I don't know.  My definition of enemy is someone who wants to ruin you.  Destroy or life and everything that matters to you.  If Sal was her true enemy he would be saying a lot more than what he's is saying now.  And he might just do that once this case is settled.  If I was Sherri I would make a condition of the settlement that he never be allowed to say a word about her ever again. Confidentiality clause.  Because I can totally see him selling his story of his life with Sherri to any and all bidders.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sherri tweeted this

Sal tweeted this (a few hours later)

Sal @SalfromtheD  · 

The things you will do for your child. 

I wonder if the tweets are related.

BTW (because we missed the significance) this is what she posted on what would've been her wedding anniversary (August 13th)

She was in Atlanta wearing the dress with the scroll pattern (Steve Harvey event)

http://instagram.com/p/rqKGhlILrE/

2 weeks ago

Walking towards my future with a smile #newbeginnings in every area of my life (Dress by @HauteLooke) Makeup by @makeupmadnessbycherry ... Weaves Hair from some nice Peruvian lady... Shoes by @ReneeCaovilla
Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

Aha! I finally found  the info on the length of Sherri's Cinderella run:

I followed a link to the website for the show:

http://cinderellaonbroadway.com/

I had looked around that website a few days ago and found no info on the length of her run, just the starting date of September 9th, which is what all the articles say.

So, I clicked on "Get Tickets", which takes you to the Telecharge website:

https://www.telecharge.com/Broadway/Cinderella/Schedules-Prices?AID=BWY000920400&cm_mmc=Rodgers-and-Hammersteins-Cinderella-_-affiliate-_-web-_-BWY000920400&cm_mmca1=show_site&cm_mmca2=ABWYCI&cm_mmca3=131107

I had looked around there too the other day and found nothing. But, just now I clicked on "Event Overview":

https://www.telecharge.com/Broadway/Cinderella/Overview

and found this:

Cinderella Cast Members:
Paige Faure (thru 9/7), Keke Palmer (begins 9/9), Joe Carroll, Victoria Clark (thru 9/11), Peter Bartlett, Todd Buonopane, Stephanie Gibson, Ann Harada, Judy Kaye (begins 9/12), Nancy Opel (thru 9/7), Sherri Shepherd* (begins 9/9 - 11/23), Phumzile Sojola, Jill Abramovitz, Kristine Bendul, Kaitlyn Davidson, Shonica Gooden, Kendal Hartse, Jessica Hershberg, Laura Irion, Sam Lips, Nathan Lucrezio, Andy Mills, Linda Mugleston, Peter Nelson, Jeff Pew, Catherine Ricafort, Adam Rogers, Cody Williams, Branch Woodman, Callan Bergmann, Brandon Leffler, Leslie Donna Flesner, Shina Ann Morris, Kirstin Tucker

*Sherri Shepherd will not perform September 19 - 20, September 24, September 28, October 30 and November 7-9

So, she's only there until the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It's only an eleven week run and she's skipping eight days during the run.

According to the calendar, there are eight performances a week:

https://www.telecharge.com/ScheduleAndPricing.aspx?ProductId=9204

Sundays - 3 pm (except that Sunday, Oct 12th has two shows at 2 pm and 7:30)

Mondays - OFF

Tuesdays - 7 pm

Wednesdays - 2 pm

Thursdays - 2 pm and 7:30 pm (except Thursday, Oct 9th has only the 7:30 pm show)

Fridays - 8 pm

Saturdays - 2 pm and 8 pm 

On the eight days she won't be there, Sherri is missing eleven performances:

Friday, Sept 19th - 8 pm

Saturday, Sept 20th - 2 pm and 8 pm

Wednesday, Sept 24th - 2 pm

Sunday, Sept 28th - 3 pm

Thursday, October 30th - 2 pm and 7:30 pm

Friday, Nov 7th - 8 pm

Saturday, Nov 8th - 2 pm and 8 pm

Sunday, Nov 9th - 3 pm

By my count, she will be appearing in the show 77 times (Sept - 20 shows, Oct - 34 shows, Nov - 23 shows).

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 3
(edited)

On Sept 19th and 20th she is doing comedy in NJ-  $25 a ticket ($32 with buffet) lol

http://stressfactory.com/enhancedCalendar.cfm?date=09/01/14

Some folks are looking forward to Sherri's days off:

For those who want to see Keke and not Sherri, this is posted on Telecharge:

*Sherri Shepherd will not perform September 19 - 20, September 24, September 28, October 30 and November 7-9.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1075381&page=3

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

Why are her enemies close to her? And who has enemies? I mean seriously. I would say Sherri probably has lots of frenemies, but enemies come on. But the fact that she thinks she does tells me she truly thinks her life is some sort of soap opera or something. As if her life wasn't drama-filled enough with a divorce and baby issues but now she is talking about enemies. I swear she makes this shit up just so people will tweet their best wishes and "you go girl" and all that other garbage.

I am imagine she's using "enemy" in the biblical framework which is basically any kind of adversary or the ever popular haters....

• Love 1

Al Quaeda, enemies. Sal, not so much.

That's why when she said it's easy to pray for friends and family and the world, and not her enemies it made no sense at all. Typical Sherri, she thinks she has a profound thought and it doesn't make sense. Did she mean the world as a (flat)place or all of the people in the world, as a Christian would, hmmmm.

Edited by ginger90

On Sept 19th and 20th she is doing comedy in NJ-  $25 a ticket ($32 with buffet) lol

http://stressfactory.com/enhancedCalendar.cfm?date=09/01/14

Some folks are looking forward to Sherri's days off:

For those who want to see Keke and not Sherri, this is posted on Telecharge:

*Sherri Shepherd will not perform September 19 - 20, September 24, September 28, October 30 and November 7-9.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1075381&page=3

The Stress Factory website says she's doing two shows Friday night and two on Saturday night, at 7:30 and 9:45. But, then there's this:

She's also going to the conference that had the how to pack list online. I forget the date for that.

Who the heck is her manager or PR person? They need to be fired, imo. This "description"  is so old it's NOT so funny: http://stressfactory.com/event.cfm?id=333178&cart

That was posted a few pages back:

Oh my I am LOL! Apparently Sherri will be appearing at a conference. On the site for it they included a packing list and dress code! Will Sherri read it? http://activatingamerica.com/activate2k14-conference-packing-list/

That event is also on Friday and Saturday, September 19th and 20th in NYC. Checking the Speakers tab, I see this:

Opening Conference Speakers include:

Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd (*Cinderella on Broadway)

According to the Schedule, Sherri and Keke are kicking off the event at 10 am Saturday morning:

http://activatingamerica.com/schedule/

EVENT SCHEDULE

9:30 AM Early Registration

10:00 AM - Program begins (promptly)

Opening Speaker: Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd

Guest Speakers: Jen Groover and Nicole Roberts Jones

VIP Lunch Presenter: Janell Hazelwood

So, two stand up shows in NJ on Friday night. Back to NYC for this event on Saturday morning, and then back to NJ for two more comedy shows Saturday night. Then, back to NYC for a matinee of Cinderella on Sunday. Looks like her son won't be seeing her much.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2

Between all the tweeting, selfie-taking and praying just when does Sherri have time to work?  Or have time to be a mom? 

Shouldn't Jeffrey be starting school soon?  Or will she forget that too.

Shouldn't Jeffrey be starting school soon?  Or will she forget that too.

He probably started a week ago and it hasn't occurred to her yet.  AND...she won't have time to get him there, what with all the rehearsals, publicity, selfies, etc.  Can't he just stay home until next semester?

NYC schools start September 4th-  I'm familiar with the schools' website while Sherri relies on her Twitter followers for information

(One snowy morning she tweeted to ask if NYC schools were open while a quick internet search would've been more informative!)

I live in Massachusetts and my kids are grown but I had the answer before she did! lol

• Love 2

Sherri occasionally asks fans on her twitter for info/recommendations.....the school closure, make up artists in cities or towns, and iirc, even suggestions for a realtor when she said she was GOING TO list her house in NJ when in fact she ALREADY HAD several days prior.

• Love 3

even suggestions for a realtor when she said she was GOING TO list her house in NJ when in fact she ALREADY HAD several days prior.

I believe she was asking for suggestions on a realtor to help her find a house. I found it odd because she could have asked the realtor that has her house listed the same thing. This is Sherri, put it all on Twitter.

• Love 3

Could be ginger90, in any event....why ask fans rather than a professional real estate person let alone neighbors or friends wherever it happened.  As I recall she suddenly left Harlem and the brownstone she owned shortly after marrying Sal and ended up in NJ......guess that is why I was confused.

• Love 1

Hopefully those poor dogs are in a home where they receive the love & direction they need. To my thinking they were just another of Sherri's "props" To be there when she wanted to show off but to go hide when she didn't want to deal with the responsibilities of a true, loving dog owner...

• Love 5

Unless she had a house sitter while she's been traveling the past few weeks let's hope the dogs are now in a new home.

And unfortunately I do think Sherri and Sal probably bought Lexi because they thought it was the breed that was appropriate for celebs like them.  I can't remember but wasn't Ashley a rescue dog?

• Love 4

Hopefully those poor dogs are in a home where they receive the love & direction they need. To my thinking they were just another of Sherri's "props" To be there when she wanted to show off but to go hide when she didn't want to deal with the responsibilities of a true, loving dog owner...

When Sherri, is working out of the city her nanny take care  of Ashley and Lexi.

According to Sherri's tweets, she's walking the streets again unable to sleep, perhaps she should take less whatever uppers she uses......

she's walking around alone, at night, in the city? with no big man to protect her??  unless she's just streetwalking. ha ha.  just kidding; couldn't resist the obvious pun.

She just needs to get off Twitter, period.

• Love 4

fgoldberg

Today. 12:12 pm When Sherri, is working out of the city her nanny take care  of Ashley and Lexi.

Now this begs the question, is Sherri in NYC strolling the streets at 2 AM & Jeffrey is home in NJ with the nanny or is Sherri star gazing / people watching in suburban NJ

• Love 4

Now this begs the question, is Sherri in NYC strolling the streets at 2 AM & Jeffrey is home in NJ with the nanny or is Sherri star gazing / people watching in suburban NJ

I doubt there's much people watching to do at 2am in Allendale, unless she's peeping in windows. I wonder it she is staying in the city for Cinderella or if she moved out of the house while it's not selling. Poor Jeffrey either way.

• Love 3

She just needs to get off Twitter, period.

Yes, she does.  It's just one ridiculous thing after another.  Over her years on The View, I recall Sherri talking about her many "great" friends.  There was a lot of "my great friend so-and-so", and "my best friend so-and-so".  Quite often her "great" and her "best" friends were also in show business.  I'm hoping someone who truly cares about her (and Jeffrey!) will urge her to stop this, and explain to her that while it is important to keep your name out there, it is possible to do so with your integrity intact and while maintaining a shred of dignity. 

• Love 3

while it is important to keep your name out there, it is possible to do so with your integrity intact and while maintaining a shred of dignity.

Like this?

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   39m   

@bridgec17  if #DWTS ever has a 'reunion' / 'all star' show... I'd pay @IamValC to take me back for one more go round!

• Love 3

IIRC Sherri was voted out 4th show in.....and the opening show doesn't eliminate anyone?

If that is the case, she really doesn't get it. IMO she was her own sideshow yet somehow thought she was a great dancer. And even has a great partner who IS a great dancer and went with what he had to work with. Very supportive, in fact. She was not talented enough to make it because, imo, she wanted to portray her OWN style. Actually made me feel badly for Val until I realized he had given up or just went with it. Even her, or his, fans couldn't save them. So I don't get why she wants to be on an all-star edition. Am I missing something?

• Love 3

Like this?

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   39m  

@bridgec17  if #DWTS ever has a 'reunion' / 'all star' show... I'd pay @IamValC to take me back for one more go round!

LOL, ginger90, and yes, just like that.  Things like that are exactly what I meant! 

• Love 3

I feel that Sherri missed at least two opportunities (and more) to make changes. The first was when Barbara left and the second was when Sherri herself left The View. She could have toned herself down at the very least. But no, she hasn't done anything to improve what I think is an awful image. It's Sherri and I'm sure she's dismissed any suggestions that may have been made along the way as people hating.

• Love 4

That seems to be Sherri's MO - you're with her or a hater. And she never seemed to me to learn to tone it down a bit or take suggestions from anyone.....even her "mentor" BW. Or evolve, let alone prepare for the show the evening before or at least on the commute from NJ to NYC.

If the show decided to let her loose it was a complete failure....for them, and her. Otherwise she simply could not take advice, or they chose not to give it due to the "spark" aspect of the show. But she wouldn't take WG's advice either.

I am so glad that they have a new executive team next season. I blame the power of BG, BW and ABC,

• Love 6

I feel that Sherri missed at least two opportunities (and more) to make changes. The first was when Barbara left and the second was when Sherri herself left The View. She could have toned herself down at the very least. But no, she hasn't done anything to improve what I think is an awful image. It's Sherri and I'm sure she's dismissed any suggestions that may have been made along the way as people hating.

That is a great point.  I had suggested that people who care about her and Jeffrey could possibly guide her to a better place, but it's a real possibility that she wouldn't want to hear any of it.  I don't recall when it was clear the two of them were fired (Sherri and Jenny), but I don't think news of that came out before Barbara left (or had it?).  Regardless of that, it may have been too late by then even if she had wanted to make a needed change, which she obviously didn't ("So, Hillary..."), and I think the decision had been made before that to let her go.  I do recall reading she was muzzled that week and was told in no uncertain terms to not speak of her unsavory personal affairs (I'm trying to sound like Barbara with that - how am I doing, lol).  Sherri said she didn't want to take anything away from the week of Babs, but I'd bet a lot she was told not to.

I agree she had a chance to try to fix her image since she left the show, and has done nothing to that effect. 

• Love 3

Looking through the TV onscreen guide this afternoon, my husband saw Sherri's comedy special was on Epix.  Val was in the opening - which I think I saw was written by Sal.  Her talking about her DWTS experience was just dumbfounding to me.  She did wimp out on doing that lift. 

I do believe her when she said she thought anybody else was leaving the show as others were called safe.  She said since she couldn't dance she'd have her personality. 

She would not take it truly seriously and acted like an idiot with all her accompanying mannerisms, jumping around like a fool when called safe those 2 weeks.  Exactly, maggiemae, "If that is the case, she really doesn't get it. IMO she was her own sideshow yet somehow thought she was a great dancer," doing her own style, especially when she forgot a whole segment of their dance.  Val was a saint.  I do kinda think Sherri amuses him.

Her comedy.  That show was not funny or to be generous, maybe not that funny.  Mr. Catty and I would look at each other.  I guess I could see $28(?) tickets.  And for the right crowd.  Someone here mentioned the different images she portrayed in it. 

It has got to be embarrassing to have that show out there.  She had a husband she'd climb who was jealous, she would never walk away from her job, how she'd make sure this marriage worked, everything that's not true so soon after that show.

• Love 5

I am so glad that they have a new executive team next season. I blame the power of BG, BW and ABC

I blame them too, maggiemae, and their laziness for the mess we've gotten in so many past years.  Instead of putting on a SHOW!!, which imo they were obligated to do every day, they just seemed to be going through the motions of putting on a ..meh..show.  I also welcome a new executive team, and based on what I do know about Rosie, she won't stand for "meh".  Good for us - I'm looking forward to it!

• Love 5