Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

It started June 1???  Should be 3 weeks.   I think they are accelerating it for the show.    it probably costs a lot of money to bring the crew in, they probably don't want to bring them in once a week to just film 1 show.

I don't think they're accelerating it. I just think it was a typo. Plus, the TV show is a part of the CMT network; they're going to film the show as long as they need to  (or as long as the contract for that season permits)..it's a production.

How long is training camp? When does it typically end?  

I don't think they're accelerating it. I just think it was a typo. Plus, the TV show is a part of the CMT network; they're going to film the show as long as they need to  (or as long as the contract for that season permits)..it's a production.

TC started June 1.  Runs for 8 wks.  Not sure if they take a break in the middle somewhere or if it's 8 consecutive weeks.  That should put the end of TC around July 24.  I know it's been mentioned but when is the first home game?  Do I recall correctly that the Cowboys don't have any home preseason games?

August 29 is the first home preseason game

Oooo..I thought I didn't see any preseason games listed on the Cowboy's website.  Maybe they were put up after I last looked.  Can you post a link to the game schedule please? Thx.

Anyone know what the most home games the Cowboy's' have ever had is? I think I counted 11 total btwn pre and regular season.

It's usually equal to away games..give or take one or two. Pretty much between 7 or 8 if we're just counting the regular season. Anywhere between 8 and 10 if you include preseason games. There's no definitive number; each team pretty much gets the same amount of home/away games..give or take a few.

• Love 1

Does anyone have a list of the links of the social media of the new TCCs that are still in TC?  I know they're supposed to be locked but I just wanted to see which ones I could actually check out.  Also does anyone have a list of the TCCs that have not been cut?

(edited)

TCC who have not been cut

Amy L

Amy Trader

Chantel

Claire

Courtney

Elizabeth

Holly P

Jaclyn

Karen

Kaleigh

KaShara

Kay

Kyndall

Madeline

Megan B

Megan C

Raylee

Robin

Selina

Shelbi

Simone

Stephanie

Taylor

List of social media (that I know)

Amy L Instagram - @amyleonall

Amy Trader Instagram - @amytrader

Chantel Instagram - @chanteljones24

Courtney Instagram - @courtlynnjohnson

Holly Instagram - @hpdance6

Jaclyn Instagram - @jaxxxiiee

Kaleigh Instagram - @kaleighwalkeryoga

Karen Instagram - @karenvereniss

KaShara Instagram - @kashgarrett

Kat Instagram - @katkatrogers

Kyndall instagram - @kynfuller

Madeline Instagram - @madeline_massingill

Megan c Instagram - @meg_carcioppolo

Raylee Instagram - @rayleefaythe

Robin Instagram - @robindaniellee

Shelbi Instagram - @shelbicrawford

Simone Instagram - @simonecollett

Stephanie Instagram - @smlarson99

Taylor Instagram - @tnsracing

Chantel Twitter - @chanteljones24

Courtney Twitter - @JohnsonCourt

Holly P Twitter - @hollymariedance

Karen Twitter - @karenvereniss

Kat Twitter - @TXCAkat

Shelbi Twitter - @ShelbiDoll

Stephanie Twitter - @AAIA_Stephanie

Taylor Twitter - @TNSracing

Edited by dccfan37
  • Love 4

Also does anyone have a list of the TCCs that have not been cut?

I had to look at the photos on Ultimate Cheerleaders to see the list of the rookie TCCs, and we know that Rose and Colby were cut at some point and there was speculation that Emily was cut.

Comparing the list of rookie TCCs with this picture from Kelli's twitter we can see Kat, Kyndall, Taylor, Raylee, Kaleigh?, Kashara, Megan B, Claire?, Chantel, Stephanie, Amy T, Karen, Elizabeth, Simone, Holly, Megan C, Amy L, Madeline, Jaclyn?, Robin, Shelbi, Rose (cut), Selina?, and Courtney.

So the ones who haven't been cut (that we know about) are everyone on the Ultimate Cheerleaders link except for Colby, Emily, and Rose. Which means there are 43 girls left after Rose's cut, but there could have been more that we don't know about yet.

that picture of Kelli, Judy, Melissa and Kitty on Kelli's twitter is really nice...Melissa's outfit is actually cute this year, as is her hair haha  No one holds a candle to Judy's hair though...so jealous!!

• Love 2

On June 8th Kelli posted on Twitter that they had just wrapped up week 2 of training camp....typo maybe?

I asked this same question about two weeks ago and I think the weeks pertain to the CMT schedule. Maybe they completed week 6 of Making the Team and not training camp because as we all said it just started on June 1.

(edited)

How do the girls know that it's a "cut night" -- Kelli often says that they are aware of that fact.  Does it say on the schedule "cut night"?

It's usually the second filmed rehearsal of the week i think's just for the tv show purposes so the cut be in the end of the ep, but every once in a while they would cut on the 1st rehearsal of the week it's usually towards the end of training camp

Edited by mmm

TCC who have not been cut

Amy L

Amy Trader

Chantel

Claire

Courtney

Elizabeth

Holly P

Jaclyn

Karen

Kaleigh

KaShara

Kay

Kyndall

Madeline

Megan B

Megan C

Raylee

Robin

Selina

Shelbi

Simone

Stephanie

Taylor

List of social media (that I know)

Amy L Instagram - @amyleonall

Amy Trader Instagram - @amytrader

Chantel Instagram - @chanteljones24

Courtney Instagram - @courtlynnjohnson

Holly Instagram - @hpdance6

Jaclyn Instagram - @jaxxxiiee

Kaleigh Instagram - @kaleighwalkeryoga

Karen Instagram - @karenvereniss

KaShara Instagram - @kashgarrett

Kat Instagram - @katkatrogers

Kyndall instagram - @kynfuller

Madeline Instagram - @madeline_massingill

Megan c Instagram - @meg_carcioppolo

Raylee Instagram - @rayleefaythe

Robin Instagram - @robindaniellee

Shelbi Instagram - @shelbicrawford

Simone Instagram - @simonecollett

Stephanie Instagram - @smlarson99

Taylor Instagram - @tnsracing

Chantel Twitter - @chanteljones24

Courtney Twitter - @JohnsonCourt

Holly P Twitter - @hollymariedance

Karen Twitter - @karenvereniss

Kat Twitter - @TXCAkat

Shelbi Twitter - @ShelbiDoll

Stephanie Twitter - @AAIA_Stephanie

Taylor Twitter - @TNSracing

Thanks.  I'm not an instagram fan at all but I tried all the twitters and got several of them to work (not protected and don't have to be approved)

Thanks. I'm not an instagram fan at all but I tried all the twitters and got several of them to work (not protected and don't have to be approved)

Yeah I couldn't find any other twitters but I'll post some if I find them!:)

• Love 1

When a returning Vet is cut (meaning she doesn't make it past finals), is she done or can she reaudition the next year?  We've never seen that on MTT.  Also, if she can reaudition and makes it to training camp, is she treated as a rookie or a veteran?  Just curious.

When a returning Vet is cut (meaning she doesn't make it past finals), is she done or can she reaudition the next year? We've never seen that on MTT. Also, if she can reaudition and makes it to training camp, is she treated as a rookie or a veteran? Just curious.

There were 2 girls in one of the first few seasons. One did not re try out because she was getting married. One didn't make it into training camp the next year. They both came back and tried out again but both didn't make it. I think it was 2010 or something. And if they start over I believe they are a rookie again

When a returning Vet is cut (meaning she doesn't make it past finals), is she done or can she reaudition the next year?  We've never seen that on MTT.  Also, if she can reaudition and makes it to training camp, is she treated as a rookie or a veteran?  Just curious.

They can reaudition. I remember Kristen Hager reauditioned again after being cut at finals.   I don't think she made it past semis.    Carrie Griffith had retired and also reaudtioned that year and didn't make it either. 

(edited)

Kristen Hager made the team in season 1, was cut at finals season 2, and reaudtioned in season 3 but did not make it past finals. Carrie Stilwell Griffiths made the team in season 1 as well, took the next year off, and came back season 3 but did not get past finals.

Edited by Oranaiche
(edited)

I wonder if they ever would bring someone back into TC and make them start over as a rookie again? I would laugh if Chelsea tried out again. No way would they take her back. 

Edited by Teresa

I wonder if they ever would bring someone back into TC and make them start over as a rookie again? I would laugh if Chelsea tried out again. No way would they take her back. 

I have a hard time believing she'd make it past prelims.  This would probably never happen but I also wouldn't be surprised if they rejected her application that they all have to already have on file prior to prelims.

Saw a post from Kitty and photo shows her, J & K along with Melissa.  Said due to Michelle's schedule they will not have the powerhouse workouts on Thurs till Aug so don't know if that was about her studio or a former DCC coming to TC.

Saw a post from Kitty and photo shows her, J & K along with Melissa.  Said due to Michelle's schedule they will not have the powerhouse workouts on Thurs till Aug so don't know if that was about her studio or a former DCC coming to TC.

Michelle Keys is a former DCC that works at Kitty's dance studio. She does a Thursday night class every week. This is the class that Taylor, Colby, Kaleigh etc would attend often. Michelle and Taylor would post videos every week of the dance class.  

There were 2 girls in one of the first few seasons. One did not re try out because she was getting married. One didn't make it into training camp the next year. They both came back and tried out again but both didn't make it. I think it was 2010 or something. And if they start over I believe they are a rookie again

On the very first 2 hour special (pre-Season 1) Whitney Ott re-auditioned. She spent a couple years on the team, left (rumors ranged from leaving due to partying on show group trips, an eating disorder and getting pregnant. Official word on the website at the time said she left to address an eating disorder, and she also had a toddler - it was a whole 'plight of the single mother (who lived with her well off parents) who was sacrificing it all to make the DCC. For her CHILDREN. It's always FOR THE CHILDREN.' Similar to Morgan, except Whitney was an AMAZING dancer. Anyway..........she was gone long enough to re-audition with a toddler, and she was considered a rookie candidate, but then they referred to her as a three year vet when the next season of the show (Officially the Full Season 1, I think) started. No idea if they let her skip prelims and go straight to camp, but Kelli and Judy clearly liked her, and she was really, really good.

Aww! Madeline was so adorable.  I can't remember her audition video now though and if she was a standout.  I do think Taylor is in trouble unless she got her kicks up and looked OK in the uniform.  I am sure they appreciate her personality and how hard she works and that is helping her a lot.  I have a feeling she is a favorite of Kitty's too.  I wonder if Shelbi is on the bubble? I see that she auditioned last year with Breelan and didn't make it to camp...the clip of her solo was ok and she is GORGEOUS but she seems super young.  I like her so i hope she gets it but I do wonder... 

The only three I feel are safe are Holly, Kaleigh and Kat. 

Razzleberrypie is correct.  Whitney Ott (one of the best dancers ever on DCC, in my opinion) left for two years and came back and auditioned as a rookie but she was treated like a vet throughout training camp and stayed for two more years.  Also, Erica Perry tried out as a veteran in 2005 (2 hour special) got cut in finals and tried out again as a rookie and made it back on the 2006 squad and stayed for 2 years.

• Love 1
(edited)

Karen looks weird to me, but she's an AMAZING dancer. Unless her kicks are bad or she doesn't really look good in uniform or has memory issues, I think she's going to make it. She's an extremely technical dancer.

..and I feel like they kind of have to let Robin make it..because diversity. 

Edited by LadyMsJay

I may be alone, but Taylor is one of my favorites and I hope she makes the team. The fact that she has worked so hard is why I want her to be successful.

As far as Robin, I think she is a great candidate and it has nothing to do with diversity...IMO.

• Love 1

As far as Robin, I think she is a great candidate and it has nothing to do with diversity...IMO.

Oh, she definitely is talented and I think she will make it on her own merit. I just think that ..it helps. Rather it "doesn't hurt" 

• Love 1