Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Can't speak for everyone but I definitely wasn't being hateful. All I said was that she sticks out like a sore thumb. But yes I agree that we are all allowed to have our opinions and be able to speak our minds on a public forum.

Can't speak for everyone but I definitely wasn't being hateful. All I said was that she sticks out like a sore thumb. But yes I agree that we are all allowed to have our opinions and be able to speak our minds on a public forum.

I wasn't being hateful either. When you post questionable photos, things will be said and motives will be questioned.

I feel like on a public forum, everyone should be able to be real and just say how they feel.

I remember last year when people called Vivian fat/annoying/fake/self-absorbed and no one batted an eye.

I feel like on a public forum, everyone should be able to be real and just say how they feel.

I remember last year when people called Vivian fat/annoying/fake/self-absorbed and no one batted an eye.

Exactly!

Her photos cross the line. If I was any girl from former seasons that was cut for photos (Ika, Carla, Karissa to name a few), I'd be pissed!

Carla definitely doesn't belong in that list.

Aside from the fact that she had no business making training camp because she couldn't dance and thought Michelle Obama was the democratic nominee, her pictures were explicit (not just suggestive).

Other than her though, I'm willing to give a pass to any of the others.  Let's face it, DCC wear skimpy clothes and take suggestive shots.

• Love 1

Okay gang lets end the heated discussion about a certain training camp candidate. Yes, we all entitled to our opinions, but we do not have the right to call out others for not sharing our views. I suggest using the ignore button feature and thinking about what we are about to post. Also, if you think someone may be causing a problem, please send me a PM or send a report to the report center. Posts calling out other posters will be hidden or edited. Thank you.

I remember that for Loni and ?I can see her but can't remember the name, they got them in the kickline in the studio and said look to your right look to your left, now look at yourself in the mirror-you are looking at the next team!  I didn't like the one when they called them up to get the photos and then said these are the tickets to the next season-Jordan Chanley year.  Can we come up with some novel ways for them to announce it?  Sort of a buffet of ideas!

Loni & Kelly Jo S?

Karen got cut!

She seemed nice but did remind me of Margaret, remember she got cut for the gummy smile and it was super awkward because she said she was happy to get called into the office to 'chat'!

DCC isn't exactly modest. I think there's a conflict in how they want the girls to be so classy yet they're having them take swimsuit photos in very suggestive poses with their asses hanging out. 

• Love 1

I personally think it would be pretty darn hypocritical that an organization that's based upon women wearing skimpy outfits at sporting events hold it against someone that her former job was wearing skimpy outfits at sporting events.

• Love 1

I personally think it would be pretty darn hypocritical that an organization that's based upon women wearing skimpy outfits at sporting events hold it against someone that her former job was wearing skimpy outfits at sporting events.

I don't think that the DCC are an organization based upon women wearing skimpy clothing. They provide entertainment during games, charitable appearances throughout the community, nationwide and even abroad, promotional appearances, performances and more. The DCC are not even close to biker girls or energy drink promotion girls, etc. I don't know any young girl who aspires to be a "promo model", but they do aspire to be professional dancers or cheerleaders for performances and role model status.

I'm sorry but I think the DCC even with their apparel (which is still more modest than other nhl, nfl, ahl teams out there) they are poised and talented young women.

Sorry, had to share. So Karen was cut, I wonder if other girls were cut tonight too but haven't yet shared.

• Love 1

So there's only 40 girls left in TC. 20 vets and 20 rookies.

Amy L

Amy T

Chantel

Claire

Courtney

Elizabeth

Holly p

Jaclyn

Kaleigh

KaShara

Kat

Kyndall

Megan B

Megan C

Raylee

Robin

Selina

Simone

Stephanie

Taylor

So for all we know they could cut 5 more to make it 35 or cut only 2 more and make it 38

• Love 1

It would throw them ALL off if they announced the squad the day before the 24th. I don't think the "surprise" would be genuine if they found out on the day it's scheduled, unless it's right before practice like someone here suggested.

Also, I'm kind of shocked Karen didn't make SG. Perhaps she didn't try out, but I doubt that. She's such a great dancer. If they're not in love with her look (which I wouldn't be surprised), I would be she's one of the next to go.

It would throw them ALL off if they announced the squad the day before the 24th. I don't think the "surprise" would be genuine if they found out on the day it's scheduled, unless it's right before practice like someone here suggested.

Also, I'm kind of shocked Karen didn't make SG. Perhaps she didn't try out, but I doubt that. She's such a great dancer. If they're not in love with her look (which I wouldn't be surprised), I would be she's one of the next to go.

Karen was cut yesterday! She posted on Instagram :(

I think there is a big difference between the DCC uniform and even the swimsuit shot, and those Traaxs girls. Sorry, but that stuff is just cheap and trashy looking.

There is no universe where I could imagine K&J being fine with a slutty school girl uniform, even if it covered more than a DCC swimsuit photo. I'm no prude, but some of those pictures are borderline stripper.

I wonder of Taylor has had some sort of "come to Jesus" moment or something about those pictures and her past, and maybe that is her story line?

I think there is a big difference between the DCC uniform and even the swimsuit shot, and those Traaxs girls. Sorry, but that stuff is just cheap and trashy looking.

There is no universe where I could imagine K&J being fine with a slutty school girl uniform, even if it covered more than a DCC swimsuit photo. I'm no prude, but some of those pictures are borderline stripper.

I wonder of Taylor has had some sort of "come to Jesus" moment or something about those pictures and her past, and maybe that is her story line?

Like Karissa and the "portfolio" she cried about her little sister seeing?

It just amazes me how girls these days think questionable photos of them are going to stay private. Sending a sext to your bf can set you up for a lifetime of failure. Be smart ladies!!

Well after she got cut last year she went straight back to being a traxxas girl.

I feel like K&J would have more respect for girls who tryout for other teams after getting cut from DCC. Shows that dance is truly their passion and they want to learn and improve.

Taylor going right back to doing that job shows where her mindset is at

I'm just at a loss to understand why Keli and Judy would keep someone with such a trashy past job.  She even has a link to that traxxas right on her Twitter page!  This will REALLY tarnish the DCC image if she makes it.

(edited)

Taylor going right back to doing that job shows where her mindset is at

Traxxas is owned by her brother in law. She and her sister choose the 'models' and the apparel.

Edited by thewhiteowl
deleted Comment

I saw Karen's post on her twitter. She's been posting inspirational quotes this morning. Her body does remind me of Vivian's and the hair did not help. 

It must suck to get cut so late though. You spent all of that time working towards the goal and then a week before the team is announced, you get cut. That has to hurt a lot. You don't even get time to heal before you see all of your friends have their dreams come true and be all happy in your face. If I ever tried out, I'd want to be cut early. Cut me by the beginning of July.

• Love 1

Karen was the one who wrote the awkward tweet to Kelly, right? Like, "Hi Kelly, I need to talk with you" but it was on her public account? was thinking that was her and we were afraid even then that she might not be ready for DCC.  

Again yeah, sucks so close to the end!!! :(

Karen was the one who wrote the awkward tweet to Kelly, right? Like, "Hi Kelly, I need to talk with you" but it was on her public account? was thinking that was her and we were afraid even then that she might not be ready for DCC.

Again yeah, sucks so close to the end!!! :(

Yes that was Karen

I just rewatched Karen's fan vote video -- talk about a mess!  She falls out of her pirouette and ends up outside the camera's shot.  If that's any indication of her ability, I'm amazed she lasted as long as she did.

If Karen was just cut yesterday, shouldn't the choreographer have said she worked with "41 ladies" (as it was posted the day before Karen's cut).  Makes me think either Courtney or Simeone have already been cut.

I just rewatched Karen's fan vote video -- talk about a mess! She falls out of her pirouette and ends up outside the camera's shot. If that's any indication of her ability, I'm amazed she lasted as long as she did.

If Karen was just cut yesterday, shouldn't the choreographer have said she worked with "41 ladies" (as it was posted the day before Karen's cut). Makes me think either Courtney or Simeone have already been cut.

You're right! It'd be 41 or more unless she was the only one cut

• Love 1

There have been girls who were cut a day or so before the team photo. Wasn't Angela cut right before the team photo in S9? Vivian was cut the week of the team photo too, wasn't she?

There have been girls who were cut a day or so before the team photo. Wasn't Angela cut right before the team photo in S9? Vivian was cut the week of the team photo too, wasn't she?

Alexandra was cut a bit before the photo.