Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Laurenbrook, join Group 2 with me. We'll have so much fun. LOL

What?! Cassie was name as one of the mean girls in the anonymous Yellow Rose article! I think she was respected by the newer girls, though.

Not sure what the anonymous yellow rose article is, but I don't generally put a lot of weight in anonymous things. It's easy to say ugly things when no one knows who you are. I was more referring to the fact that she seemed well-liked on the show and was close with a lot of her teammates. That says more to me than someone making anonymous statements. But anyway, off topic so let's move on. Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

I know this is a random question but I really don't know.

Is Kelli Judy's boss?

Charlotte is both Kelli and Judy's boss. Charlotte isn't only the CBO of the Dallas Cowboys organization, she's the President of DCC as well

• Love 3

Which of the amy's got cut ?

If it's amy trader i think it might be an age thing , i saw on her intsgram she was on the new york knicks dance team , i once saw an interview of their team captain that they have their weird rule that you can't audition unless you have 8 years of working in dance so you can't audition for the team unless or 25/26 . i don't know how long she have been on the team but she's probably in her late 20's early 30's !

• Love 1

Regarding groups - are the best TCCs put on group 1 first, then 2, etc?  I'd think they'd spread them out but wasn't sure if Group 1 is usually front and center...

I would hope they all get equal face time, as far as groups,

I would think so and that makes sense since I believe Holly Marie is one of the best new girls and was put in group 2.  I just don't know how their formations work out, and with Holly Arielle being point.  I assume she is still point LOL  Does this make Jacie and Jenny Kat the girls behind her on left and right?

I was wondering who would be to her right since Emma is retired. I assume Jacie will keep her spot but I guess it's between Jenn K, or Angela. I wonder if Kelsey will keep her spot right behind Holly or will that be given to one of the group leaders so they all can be front and center?

• Love 1

Might not be official for the season but Jenn K danced in 'Emma's spot' during this year's calendar trip. See 1:15 mark.

If the top of the triangle is staying as is Jenn- Holly- Jacie, then I would LOVE for Kinzie to be the center of the second line, that is a pretty prominent spot as well and a tall blonde looks good there.

Yeah , but the triangle in calender is just fill in the spot , last year calender emma was the point and every body just moved up to the spot the person that retired had , the triangle well keep changing untill the first official game , the will try things out in training camp and the pre-season

(edited)

What is this yellow rose article???

PM me.

Yeah , but the triangle in calender is just fill in the spot , last year calender emma was the point and every body just moved up to the spot the person that retired had , the triangle well keep changing untill the first official game , the will try things out in training camp and the pre-season

Might not be official for the season but.. I do think it could change

Edited by pink317
  • Love 1
(edited)

I would love to be in Group 2. It may have been because of the nature of the choreography and needing more technical dancers but in the Halloween halftime number, Samantha, kinzie, and Melissa were high up in the triangle. I think kinzie was with Samantha just behind Jayce who was point.... Jennifer k was up there too. I know she is a great dancer and we only hear sound bytes rather than getting to know anyone who didn't struggle in TC but I always felt she bordered a little on arrogant instead of just confident.

Edited by English Teacher

Hmm, I think the strugglers are put with strong leaders at least I would hope so.. just to give the girls a chance. Mackenize Lee (weak kicker) was paired with Brittany Evans (strong kicker). Wasn't Morgan in Mia's group? I dont remember what group Breelan was in. I think they balance personalities, too. You cant have a group of all serious folks who dont laugh ever and then a group of gigglers who dont get anything done because theyre laughing too much.

Wow, where in the heck have I been??!!! lol  Those swimsuits were risky. I really wonder how they felt putting their bottoms on display.

Danielle's butt cheeks are entirely hanging out except for that little piece of fabric that's riding up her crack.

• Love 2

Since some folk are commenting on who they would want to have as their Group Leader, put me on Jennifer K's team!  I have always liked her. She was great from day one, and I think one of her group could learn a lot from her.

• Love 2
(edited)

Does someone have a link to Danielle's photo? The Cowboys site doesn't load to let me search for it on my phone. Thanks!

It's also on her Twitter. account  Just look up DCC Danielle Marie in the search field

Edited by MrsEVH

Charlotte is both Kelli and Judy's boss. Charlotte isn't only the CBO of the Dallas Cowboys organization, she's the President of DCC as well

To the original question (which didn't get "quoted"): In the hierarchy, Charlotte is the Executive VP and Chief Brand Officer (CBO) of the DCCs. That makes her head honcho. Kelli is the Director of the DCC and as such is, technically, Judy's (Head Choreographer) boss - though I think Kelli views her and Judy more as partners.

• Love 2

To the original question (which didn't get "quoted"): In the hierarchy, Charlotte is the Executive VP and Chief Brand Officer (CBO) of the DCCs. That makes her head honcho. Kelli is the Director of the DCC and as such is, technically, Judy's (Head Choreographer) boss - though I think Kelli views her and Judy more as partners.

Charlotte is actually CBO and executive VP for the Dallas Cowboys organization as a whole. president of DCC

(edited)

According to Colby's Instagram, is there a chance she could have been cut?? Emily commented on it and then Holly commented saying love you both. And her Instagram bio used to say TCC. Then her second picture from two days ago was a motivation thing and Kaleigh commented on it saying she was amazing, Thoughts??

https://instagram.com/p/3t2wniLlk2/

Edited by dccfan37
  • Love 1

That's what I'm thinking. She was obviously still there when Stephanie posted the picture. Maybe she got called into the office that night and got warned about something and then got cut last night? Obviously speculation but definitely an idea I think

• Love 1

According to Colby's Instagram, is there a chance she could have been cut?? Emily commented on it and then Holly commented saying love you both. And her Instagram bio used to say TCC. Then her second picture from two days ago was a motivation thing and Kaleigh commented on it saying she was amazing, Thoughts??

https://instagram.com/p/3t2wniLlk2/

Ha, I love it when girls get cut and start posting motivational quote pictures. I remember Vivan posted one daily for like a month both times she got cut.

• Love 2

I think it's safe to guess Colby was cut.  She had her account set to private up till now, like almost every other TCC.  Now she's back to public and no mention of being a TCC in the bio.  I feel bad if it truly is the case because she seems like SUCH a sweetheart but just not the right style and maybe couldn't pick it up fast enough.  Wasn't she the fan vote too?? 

No idea who this Emily girl is so that one doesn't mean much to me. DId she admit somewhere to being cut? Her profile still looks private...

• Love 1

I wonder if Cobly would have made in the TC without fan vote. She was very dedicated and tried hard, but her body was odd...a distraction like Morgan Jordan's. Sad to say, but these teenagers have the edge in that department.

I wonder if Cobly would have made in the TC without fan vote. She was very dedicated and tried hard, but her body was odd...a distraction like Morgan Jordan's. Sad to say, but these teenagers have the edge in that department.

I kind of wondered that too...she was definitely thin enough but she was almost too angular or something? I don't know how to describe it without sounding rude and I don't mean to! I think she is gorgeous but like you said, she kind of stuck out among the other girls and not in the best way.  Maybe because she was so TALL too.  I have a feeling that will be a sad cut.  She seems so genuinely well-liked it was probably one of those deals where K&J feel so bad about it because otherwise she is a great candidate.

(edited)

I am not shocked that she was cut so soon because I thought her finals video that was posted for the fan vote was not very good. I thought she looked really awkward in her dance style.  I guess this is the first time the fan vote has not really worked out.  Vivian was certainly a contender and almost made the team last year and then Loren made it.  I guess what would be most interesting is if the fan vote was not going to be included in training camp  but won and then made the team!  I think they said that Vivian and Loren would have been invited anyway.

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 1

I am not shocked that she was cut so soon because I thought her finals video that was posted for the fan vote was not very good. I thought she looked really awkward in her dance style.  I guess this is the first time the fan vote has not really worked out.  Vivian was certainly a contender and almost made the team last year and then Loren made it.  I guess what would be most interesting is if the fan vote was not going to be included in training camp  but won and then made the team!  I think they said that Vivian and Loren would have been invited anyway.

If Vivian would have gotten her sh*t together she could have made it. She should have busted butt like Brittney S, Alex, Courtney C, Brandi, Sunni, and Johannah who all came back to TC for a 2nd chance and made the squad.

• Love 5