Type keyword(s) to search

The X-Files Revival: The Truth is in Here

I knew they had divorced by that time, but I assumed that the father was still an active part of Piper's life. I didn't consider the fact that he might have been working elsewhere, though I think he always lived in Vancouver. I agree that the whole thing was really selfish even without that factor because it put people out of work and increased the show's budget (I think) and changed the atmosphere. There are many people who have long distance marriages and it's not something you can't endure. Especially when you're getting paid so much to do so.

I also don't remember too much from the final 2 seasons. I watched them during the original run, and tried to rewatch it recently, but just couldn't do it. What I do remember about the mythology is not compelling and the only thing I remember about Reyes is that she grew up in Mexico, she did the whale song thing, and she might have been in love with Doggett...that's also not compelling.

They really shouldn't have killed off all of the show's cool characters (Krycek, X, Lone Gunmen). Now only the lame ones are left.

How much do you wanna bet that Mulder saw or heard about that crashed UFO and decided to divulge this information to Scully (hence her slightly exasperated expression when they meet up?) :D

I'm curious about how they're gonna handle the 2012 invasion storyline.

Probably :D. I wouldn't put it past him!

So am I.

How much do you wanna bet that Mulder saw or heard about that crashed UFO and decided to divulge this information to Scully (hence her slightly exasperated expression when they meet up?) :D

I'm curious about how they're gonna handle the 2012 invasion storyline.

Maybe the first episode includes flashbacks to how they handled the invasion?

(edited)

Yay for no rings.

I don't mind if Reyes is part of an episode, but would not want to see her as a recurring character.  It doesn't sound like the latter is happening, so I'm good.

(Clyde was always based in Vancouver, as far as I know, and an active part of Piper's life.  What bothered me was Gillian being told about the move after it was decided, rather than being asked, "Um, since a Canadian court has jurisdiction over your child, are there any move-away orders that could pose a problem for you if we moved production to L.A.?")

Edited by Bastet

If that's true, it could explain a lot of things:

-Mulder's scruffiness

-Scully working as a doctor

-Scully's hair/wig drama (maybe they wanted it to look similar to her IWTB hair?)

-Chris Carter's strange comments about their relationship "changing"

I'll probably change my mind about this in an hour though lol.  

• Love 1

If that's true, it could explain a lot of things:

-Mulder's scruffiness

-Scully working as a doctor

-Scully's hair/wig drama (maybe they wanted it to look similar to her IWTB hair?)

-Chris Carter's strange comments about their relationship "changing"

I'll probably change my mind about this in an hour though lol.  

Yep. Probably.

No rings aside, they could still be married. Not every couple wears them or wears them all the time.

And if it's a flashback that could explain the lack of rings too.

• Love 1

I'm not so worried about if they're married or not. I just don't want them to be broken up or to be getting back together after a break up. Don't know why Chris feels the need to keep their status ambiguous, but I'm starting to like the theory that it starts out in the past to explain things. I think that casual kiss on the cheek makes me think they're not broken up, but I can never really tell with Chris, haha.

But, above all, I'm just hoping the story is as good as it was back in show's prime! There's a reason why this show still has a devoted fan base after 20 years, and I really, really hope they're able to recapture that magic. That UFO prop is giving me hope that they're going big, but I hope Chris is not under the delusion that people want to see a continuation of the mythology that would require knowledge of the later seasons. No one was watching then, and those that were, were not enjoying it.

• Love 3

I'm not so worried about if they're married or not. I just don't want them to be broken up or to be getting back together after a break up. Don't know why Chris feels the need to keep their status ambiguous, but I'm starting to like the theory that it starts out in the past to explain things. I think that casual kiss on the cheek makes me think they're not broken up, but I can never really tell with Chris, haha.

Yeah, I don't think they're broken up, but that's probably because I really don't want to think about the drama that will ensue if CC decides to go that route.

And if it's a flashback that could explain the lack of rings too.

That's what I was thinking. I feel like CC is being sneaky in one way or another.

• Love 1

I wouldn't worry about the rings. Both Mulder and Scully don't seem like the types, to be honest. And with Scully's job as a doctor, she may want her hands free of jewellry when doing examination and surgery. Also, all of the handwashing can be a pain in the butt with rings.

Besides, a ring doesn't signify marriage. A legal marriage of course has documentation, but for all we know, they consider themselves married, thought there are no legal documents. With Mulder and Scully's life constantly being probed, invaded and spied on by shadowy people in - and out - of the bureau, they might want to be not legally married for reasons, but are in their hearts. *grin*

• Love 2

I don’t particularly care if they got/get married at some point along the way, I just think it’s a bit silly and very unnecessary, so I’d rather skip that storyline.  But maybe she needed to add him to her insurance or something.  Whatever; if “Really, they got married?” winds up being my biggest complaint, I’ll be over the moon.  As always, I just don’t want it to suck.

• Love 4

But, above all, I'm just hoping the story is as good as it was back in show's prime! There's a reason why this show still has a devoted fan base after 20 years, and I really, really hope they're able to recapture that magic. That UFO prop is giving me hope that they're going big, but I hope Chris is not under the delusion that people want to see a continuation of the mythology that would require knowledge of the later seasons. No one was watching then, and those that were, were not enjoying it.

Me neither. Exactly. But tbh, I don't think that he'd make a move like that. I think he knows what's at stake. As for ambiguity, he seemed to be pretty straight forward this go. With the exception of the usual lol, meaning you know ;). But that's to be expected.

Same! I have absolute faith in D & G, so no worries there. They still have that chemistry. It's just the writers I'm unsure of. Definitely.

Exactly. But I don't think they are tbh, given the body language.

I wouldn't worry about the rings. Both Mulder and Scully don't seem like the types, to be honest. And with Scully's job as a doctor, she may want her hands free of jewellry when doing examination and surgery. Also, all of the handwashing can be a pain in the butt with rings.

Besides, a ring doesn't signify marriage. A legal marriage of course has documentation, but for all we know, they consider themselves married, thought there are no legal documents. With Mulder and Scully's life constantly being probed, invaded and spied on by shadowy people in - and out - of the bureau, they might want to be not legally married for reasons, but are in their hearts. *grin*

Good points. Maybe it's a common law one?

Found some interesting info about West Virginia in that regard:

Although there are few laws addressing common-law marriages in West Virginia compared to laws for marriage requirements, a court may also consider the validity of the marriage upon two conditions: the man and woman have signed power of attorney papers while in the relationship, and the marriage was contracted in a state and district that recognized such a union according to their common law marriage laws.

In order validate the common law marriage in West Virginia, the court will consider several factors in certain cases like a divorce or separation proceeding. The court will usually consider the following aspects of West Virginia law on the common law marriage:

• the two parties actually cohabitated in an out of state jurisdiction

• the out of state jurisdiction had established common law marriage laws and requirements

• the date of actually declaring the specific type of marriage can be established by the court

• if no common law marriage laws exist within the other jurisdiction, the court must determine if there were any power of attorney documents signed prior to the cohabitation

If two couples want the state of WV to recognize their common law marriage laws in an out of state jurisdiction, the two couples are usually advised to sign power of attorney documents before thinking a common law marriage in West Virginia will have any validity in a court hearing.

Two couples will normally establish a durable power of attorney and medical power of attorney with help of a qualified legal professional to try and have a common law marriage in West Virginia stand.

If couples in recognized common-law marriages come to an agreement about the division of property along with other marriage requirements in a future separation in an out of state jurisdiction, the state of WV may recognize such agreements. If you are unsure the state will consider the marriage requirements, you should speak with an attorney to help determine if the case may be arguable in court.

Yes it deals with separation, but it's interesting how they handle things.

Source: http://marriage.laws.com/common-law-marriage-west-virginia

I don’t particularly care if they got/get married at some point along the way, I just think it’s a bit silly and very unnecessary, so I’d rather skip that storyline.  But maybe she needed to add him to her insurance or something.  Whatever; if “Really, they got married?” winds up being my biggest complaint, I’ll be over the moon.  As always, I just don’t want it to suck.

Fair point. I don't need to see a wedding lol.

• Love 1

I guess I'm the only one getting a bad vibe from the cheek kiss?  When I see my boyfriend I don't kiss him on the cheek...that's a friendly gesture, not a romantic one.

Hope I'm wrong....

I did at first. Some people kiss on the cheek when they're involved too.

I don't think they'd screw this up, it would alienate far too many fans.

(edited)

It comes across to me like he's thanking her for something (meeting with Joel McHale?).  It happens after they talk, rather than as a greeting right when he comes up to her, right? 

Assuming they’re still together, they see each other all.the.time. and have for eons now -- that they’re kissing anywhere is impressive.  All joking aside, it seems like a casual gesture rather than a meaningful one.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 2

It comes across to me like he's thanking her for something (meeting with Joel McHale?).  It happens after they talk, rather than as a greeting right when he comes up to her, right? 

Assuming they’re still together, they see each other all.the.time. and have for eons now -- that they’re kissing anywhere is impressive.  All joking aside, it seems like a casual gesture rather than a meaningful one.

Very good point! That makes sense. And heck this is a first for them, like you said. Right in front of a complete stranger.

Exactly. There's nothing to worry about :). Heck I was blown away by the chemistry tbh. Even without much sound, my stomach did flip flops :p.

Tbh, this is part of the reason why I think they might be married. The casualness of it and the body language.

I watched an interview that David did today where he talked about how he and Gillian would speak up if they felt the revival wasn't getting something right. And, judging by the episodes he's written, and what's he's said in recent years about Mulder and Scully being a great romance, I think he would speak up if Chris decided to separate the characters. I guess it's not certain, but I just don't think they'd break them up when the whole point of the revival was to bring closure. They can't think that part of that closure includes breaking up the couple that basically set the standard for 'shipping'.

I think Mulder and Scully would never be the type of couple that was physically demonstrative and a casual kiss on the cheek is actually a big step forward for them. Usually they reserve the cheek kisses for when someone needs some emotional comfort.

• Love 3

I watched an interview that David did today where he talked about how he and Gillian would speak up if they felt the revival wasn't getting something right. And, judging by the episodes he's written, and what's he's said in recent years about Mulder and Scully being a great romance, I think he would speak up if Chris decided to separate the characters. I guess it's not certain, but I just don't think they'd break them up when the whole point of the revival was to bring closure. They can't think that part of that closure includes breaking up the couple that basically set the standard for 'shipping'.

I think Mulder and Scully would never be the type of couple that was physically demonstrative and a casual kiss on the cheek is actually a big step forward for them. Usually they reserve the cheek kisses for when someone needs some emotional comfort.

I see. Which interview was it?

Exactly. That's why that one was such a surprise. It's one GIANT leap. Especially given CC's history.

Heck I've been REALLY surprised by the amount of leaks this time around. Since Chris is usually so damn secretive.

Heck I've been REALLY surprised by the amount of leaks this time around. Since Chris is usually so damn secretive.

The filming permits only allow him to move people so far back, and he’s filming in downtown Vancouver right now (rather than in frozen Canadian tundra, like with IWTB); add in the number of people with picture/video phones and social media accounts, and it’s going to be quickly and widely spread.  Anything he wants kept completely secret he’s going to have to film on a soundstage.

• Love 1

The filming permits only allow him to move people so far back, and he’s filming in downtown Vancouver right now (rather than in frozen Canadian tundra, like with IWTB); add in the number of people with picture/video phones and social media accounts, and it’s going to be quickly and widely spread.  Anything he wants kept completely secret he’s going to have to film on a soundstage.

Good point. But it's still surprising lol.

@ MF Luder: The interviewer sounds like she's a shipper too :P. XD So cute!

And he said that the Twitter fans were part of what got it back :). Tweedlers he called them/us lol.

Based off of what she said at the end of the interview, I think it's even more likely that the first episode is a flashback. I bet that Mulder and Scully will get reinstated (or already are) to the FBI in the second episode, and it'll be called "Home Again" because... they're home again. CC's comment about their relationship "not being where we left it" means that they'll be working together as FBI partners again.

I'm like a conspiracy theorist :)

• Love 2

Based off of what she said at the end of the interview, I think it's even more likely that the first episode is a flashback. I bet that Mulder and Scully will get reinstated (or already are) to the FBI in the second episode, and it'll be called "Home Again" because... they're home again. CC's comment about their relationship "not being where we left it" means that they'll be working together as FBI partners again.

I'm like a conspiracy theorist :)

Good guess! Maybe, it definitely sounds that way. Like letting us know what's happened in between. That'll be tricky to do, but hopefully they can do it.  But maybe they'll only be there as consultants.

I still think that they might be married though.

• Love 1
(edited)

As I said, I'll buy any explanation so long as it gets them back in the FBI for this revival.  I want to watch Special Agents Mulder and Scully again.  Not whatever the hell kind of doctor she was in IWTB Scully and nutcase blogger living off his inheritance Mulder (or author Mulder, or whatever Mulder).

Speaking of them as special agents (“What’s so special about you?”), GA said in an interview (no idea which one, something I was reading a few weeks ago) that she wants to go up to somebody’s door while they’re filming in a neighborhood, and introduce herself in character, with her badge and everything, and see what they do.  Ha!  I’ve never wanted to live in Vancouver (lovely city, shitty weather), but I do now.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1
(edited)

I agree. I can suspend disbelief enough to accept any explanation. On a character level, there's a reason why Scully decided not to pursue medicine and why Mulder didn't become the 4th member of the Lone Gunmen. Being FBI agents is where their characters are meant to be, if at all possible.

In a comic con Q&A, an audience member asked Gillian if she was ever going to work with anyone besides robots. She sarcastically answers that she may have something coming up where she works with CIA agents, then she corrected herself to say FBI agents. I wondered if that was a slip as to what their status is now (this was after she had just read the first script) or if it was just a case of Gillian's faulty memory. It's most likely that it was the latter, but that seems like a pretty big lapse of memory, even for Gillian. I'm 99% sure it was just a slip of the tongue though.

Edited by M.F. Luder

I agree. I can suspend disbelief enough to accept any explanation. On a character level, there's a reason why Scully decided not to pursue medicine and why Mulder didn't become the 4th member of the Lone Gunmen. Being FBI agents is where their characters are meant to be, if at all possible.

In a comic con Q&A, an audience member asked Gillian if she was ever going to work with anyone besides robots. She sarcastically answers that she may have something coming up where she works with CIA agents, then she corrected herself to say FBI agents. I wondered if that was a slip as to what their status is now (this was after she had just read the first script) or if it was just a case of Gillian's faulty memory. It's most likely that it was the latter, but that seems like a pretty big lapse of memory, even for Gillian. I'm 99% sure it was just a slip of the tongue though.

Good catch. Interesting. Even if it's a slip... that's one big slip.

Sadly I can't. A lot of time has past, and there's a LOT of history... not good in regards to dealing with the FBI. Can't see them going and being agents anymore. Maybe consultants or something else along those lines.

Yes.  Also, if you're going to revive a nine-year-long TV series about FBI agents who investigate unexplained cases involving potentially paranormal phenomena, you kind of have to give the audience ... FBI agents who investigate unexplained cases involving potentially paranormal phenomena.  Especially if the episodes are going to cover a variety of case types as they always did, rather than following their investigation into one thing as IWTB did. 

They have to acknowledge the passage of time in how they present the characters and the investigations, but they also have to maintain enough of a foundation from the first nine years to make it feel familiar as well.  IWTB showed their willingness to work with the FBI again despite the way they were treated, and cleared the way for reinstatement (with the whole "do this for us and all is forgiven" thing).  Regardless of their feelings towards many in the Bureau, they have no beef with - and are, in fact, tremendously loyal to - Skinner, so I think it's pretty easy to come up with a plausible scenario to bring his "two wayward kids" back for him to get "all grumpy and bitchy with" again.  Plausible enough for TV, anyway.

• Love 1

Exactly. And XF has never worried too much about plausibility anyway...no reason to start now. I think you're right that they have to give people what they expect to see, which is 2 FBI agents investigating weird things. That's the only way they'll attract a big enough audience.

I don't think it's implausible to explain that since Mulder was pardoned, they're free to do whatever they want. They're trained FBI agents, so they could fall back into that if that's what they wanted. Some people might think that they'd never want that, given everything that's happened. But that's what I meant about how on a character level, they both are happiest being FBI agents. Also, regardless of what they tried to pull with IWTB, Scully and Mulder would never just resign the fight against the government/colonization and just hangout waiting for the inevitable shit storm. It makes sense to me that they'd go back to the FBI to have the best tools at their disposal to figure out how to fix things. I'd buy that story without much further analysis.

• Love 1

This was posted at Reddit from unnamed sources. What do you all think?

hztIK9C.jpg

My thoughts: I hope this isn't true. The 'young woman who has survived trauma' is too much of a retread of Mulder's problems with projecting Samantha onto damaged females and Scully's skepticism is really laughable at this point and Mulder questioning what he thought he knew about the conspiracy is basically a retread of late season 4-season 5. And then you add on the 'estranged' part. I don't know if this is from reliable sources at all, but I really hope this is not true. Some things that make me think it's not is that Mitch isn't filming yet, so either they're filming out of sequence, or he's not in the first episode. And, it doesn't mention at all the colonization plot and Chris said it would address that. But I guess this could be included under the vagueness of "connections between aliens and the government"

This is pretty much how I thought IWTB was going to play out back before we knew anything about it -- being estranged, coming back together due to a request from Skinner.  It would have made more sense then than now.

And, yes, it sounds like setting the time machine to season five.  That's not what I meant by wanting to kick it old school, Chris!

I'll probably watch it, because this is the only show I've ever had emotional ties to. But if this is the direction they go, I'll feel so kicked in the gut about feeling any kind of emotional attachment to these characters that it'll make the whole show void to me (like Lost).

(edited)

Oh God... I'm not liking that much either. Hopefully it's really ambiguous (kind of like the GOT synopses). Old school is one thing, but ignoring all the character development that happened is a mistake. 

Is it just me, or does "they are both forced to confront personal decisions they made in the past" sound like William?

I really hope that CC hasn't decided to split Mulder and Scully up for the sake of being old school.  

Edited by Hidebehind

I'm not too concerned with it tbh. I took estrangement as they're estranged from the FBI, not from each other. They seemed far too comfortable and at ease with one another to be estranged imo.

Not to mention that it goes counter to what CC and Gillian have said so far.

The vibe reminded me of scratchy beard. So utterly comfortable and familiar. And much more of a married vibe to me. Especially after seeing pics of the looks she's giving him. She loves him wholly, regardless and in spite of things.

Heck I'm not overly concerned, especially given what David said recently about if there was something that went wrong with the characters that him and Gillian would let Chris know. We're in good hands, like Allstate, imo :).

Hell I just saw something via Tumblr that has me thinking that Glen gets things ;). Seriously. It's via Twitter, so go check his feed out.

Here it is...

Jennie ‏@jennie 2h2 hours ago

@GlenMrgn Will you make me the happiest girl in the world and tell me that you wrote a Mulder/Scully kissing scene in #HomeAgain?
2 retweets 7 favorites
Glen Morgan ‏@GlenMrgn 2h2 hours ago

@jennie In that case, Jennie, the entire episode is a 43 minute make out scene. Now, have a nice weekend!
20 retweets 49 favorites
Magic-X-1013 ‏@shelly 27m27 minutes ago

@GlenMrgn @jennie Lol :-D Quick question, is #homeagain actually the name of the episode? I though it was the title of the new comic?
0 retweets 0 favorites
Jennie ‏@jennie 23m23 minutes ago

@shelly @GlenMrgn Yes it's the episode! But apparently it needs to be called #MakeOutAtADriveInAgain ;)
0 retweets 1 favorite
Glen Morgan ‏@GlenMrgn 19m19 minutes ago

@jennie @shelly All right. I'm off to check out the Vancouver naked bike ride to find ideas for ep. 5! Have a good weekend!

Source: his Twitter feed, credit goes to him and to those who wrote to him.

• Love 1

I guess I am in the minority because that Reddit synopsis actually sounds decent. It also reminds me a lot of the actual series where time and time again Mulder gets evidence that could make him second guess the whole alien abduction consiracy.

Not surprised M & S are estranged because it happens in relationships. There is a lot of strain on both of them. The "forced to confront personal decisions" could be a William thing but it could also be something simple as regretting the path each have taken in life. Scully especially, where she gave up a normal FBI career to work on the X-Files, and in turn gave up a normal career and a normal life. Both are bound to look back at their lives and have regrets.

There has always been something fundamentally sad about their relationship, since they came together partly because so much shit happened to them they became so removed from the norm that being with anyone else became impossible (think how bizarre their answers are to the basic "getting to know you" questions).  They love each other in a way that’s truly special, but that’s only the beginning of the equation when trying to maintain a relationship. 

They both have a lot of sadness and regret in their lives, and it’s difficult to live together.  As much as I’d like to have the relationship just sort of exist in the background, I can’t realistically object if they have problems since there’s a strong foundation for that.  But it should make sense, and there’s only so far to take estrangement and have it make sense to me.

But, like ABS, I wondered if estranged referred to their relationship to each other or to the FBI.

But, like ABS, I wondered if estranged referred to their relationship to each other or to the FBI.

Rereading the first sentence, I think they are estranged from each other. I'll reword it to try to show how I read it.

Estranged (from each other), Mulder and Scully - who are former FBI agents - are reunited when their former boss Skinner asks both of them for help on an unusual case.

I think so, too, because otherwise "estranged former" is redundant, but without knowing who wrote it, it's hard to evaluate because there is no context -- how precise is this person in their language, what agenda might they have, etc.

I guess I am in the minority because that Reddit synopsis actually sounds decent. It also reminds me a lot of the actual series where time and time again Mulder gets evidence that could make him second guess the whole alien abduction consiracy.

Not surprised M & S are estranged because it happens in relationships. There is a lot of strain on both of them. The "forced to confront personal decisions" could be a William thing but it could also be something simple as regretting the path each have taken in life. Scully especially, where she gave up a normal FBI career to work on the X-Files, and in turn gave up a normal career and a normal life. Both are bound to look back at their lives and have regrets.

Good point. But frankly I probably won't even BOTHER to watch. *shrug* I hate that kind of crap in ANY tv show.

Maybe. But it still doesn't make me HATE it that much less. It's not something that very many people could LIKE.

I think so, too, because otherwise "estranged former" is redundant, but without knowing who wrote it, it's hard to evaluate because there is no context -- how precise is this person in their language, what agenda might they have, etc.

Good point. That makes a lot more sense to me tbh.

Rereading the first sentence, I think they are estranged from each other. I'll reword it to try to show how I read it.

Estranged (from each other), Mulder and Scully - who are former FBI agents - are reunited when their former boss Skinner asks both of them for help on an unusual case.

*goes and vomits in a corner* I have NO interest in going through that or EVEN seeing that. I think I'm gonna pass.

There has always been something fundamentally sad about their relationship, since they came together partly because so much shit happened to them they became so removed from the norm that being with anyone else became impossible (think how bizarre their answers are to the basic "getting to know you" questions).  They love each other in a way that’s truly special, but that’s only the beginning of the equation when trying to maintain a relationship. 

They both have a lot of sadness and regret in their lives, and it’s difficult to live together.  As much as I’d like to have the relationship just sort of exist in the background, I can’t realistically object if they have problems since there’s a strong foundation for that.  But it should make sense, and there’s only so far to take estrangement and have it make sense to me.

Fair point. But I'm still SICK and tired of shows doing that kind of thing. It kind of feels rather cheap to me tbh.

And remembering what Gillian said about the relationship being where it needs to be... they need to be estranged? Seriously, wtf?! O_o That's just something to get MORE angry about. Heck I don't like even THINKING about it.

ehhh... I'm choosing to believe (lol) this is just misdirection. They looked far too relaxed and happy in those photographs to be estranged. I also don't think Glen Morgan would joke around like that if that were the case, right? 

• Love 1

ehhh... I'm choosing to believe (lol) this is just misdirection. They looked far too relaxed and happy in those photographs to be estranged. I also don't think Glen Morgan would joke around like that if that were the case, right? 

Same here.

True, but I like that there's incongruity between the two---this one mentions alien invasion, and the synopsis doesn't.

(I'm probably pulling at straws myself just because I hate the synopsis... sorry). 

True, but I like that there's incongruity between the two---this one mentions alien invasion, and the synopsis doesn't.

(I'm probably pulling at straws myself just because I hate the synopsis... sorry). 

Ah good catch. But they both seem rather vague, kind of like plants. Trust NO one on this.

• Love 1

I've now decided that Mulder and Scully are pretending to be estranged for their working relationship and at the end of the first ep we'll see them climb into bed together. I need this to survive til January people....

• Love 1

I've now decided that Mulder and Scully are pretending to be estranged for their working relationship and at the end of the first ep we'll see them climb into bed together. I need this to survive til January people....

Good point. And good idea >:). That's where I'm stayin too. They've been through too much to be estranged. Damn it. And tbh, heck I'm still in shock in general… over the fact that the writers involved for the most part were noromos back in the day. That still kind of blows my mind tbh, that we’re here with M & S as a couple… and they’re writing for that kind of situation.

• Love 1