Type keyword(s) to search

7 Little Johnstons - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

On 6/24/24 episode did Anna move back home too? I am asking because she has a job to do if Liz's water breaks. Brice lives in Trent's home too?

Edited by js9548

Brice said he was staying with Liz at Trent’s.  I wondered why he didn’t say he was living with Liz rather than staying which made it sound more temporary.  I am still confused as to whether or not they are actually 100% back together.   

I think Anna was just there to take part in the “it’s time” drill.  I can’t imagine why she would leave her house and dogs to come back there and live.  She has done very well for herself.

• Like 2
(edited)

Anna 100% is not living there. Brice seems to be, and his parents live just a few minutes away so he's basically a neighbor if he's not officially living there. 

I finally finished watching last week's episode last night. Why in the world are they encouraging Alex to talk about marrying Allie before they even graduate high school? I hope her parents are shutting that shit down. Amber's encouraging him to be a stage 5 clinger/stalker when they really break up. 

As for last night's episode, I'm sorry, but who the hell has a themed 18th birthday party like a 6 year old? Good thing the twins parents obviously are thinking we have twins, college is expensive and send them to film, or Alex wouldn't have had anyone at his "party". Allie seems way over him. The explosions to say goodbye were just beyond stupid. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
(edited)

On Liz's Facebook she is a patient care technician (aka nurse's aid) at a doc in a box in Forsyth. Salary for the role is about $30K/year. That means she likely really needs whatever Trent and Amber share from the TLC money.

I can't imagine the strain on a relationship of planning on living with T & A for 2 years. The show likes to present Liz as the smart, creative, driven daughter, but she finds herself in a low paying job living in her parent's home with a child. Her 25 year old boyfriend sleeps there and at his parents' home.

I'm glad I don't watch anymore and just follow online (thanks everyone for sharing the crazy!) as this has become a show of unlikeable people posing for television and social media.

TLC needs to cancel this one like they did with Little People Big World.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4

No, these train wrecks do NOT "need to be cancelled."  They're highly entertaining!  I look forward to seeing that vampire Amber completely take over that baby and poor Brice try to endure it.

• LOL 2
(edited)

It pains me that Amber is being paid for being a narcissist and showing us how she abuses and manipulates her children.

I think the show feeds Amber's ego and she thinks she is a celebrity.

Amber expected Jonah and Liz to parent Anna. She talked about her difficulties parenting Anna with both of them and told Jonah he had to change his college experience to drive Anna to high school.

She sent Anna away to college and she encouraged Alex and Emma to wake her up early and blow airhorns to wake her up on the way out the door.

She exploited Emma's speech impediment.

She gets involved in her kids' relationships.

She plays the kids against each other but is fairly transparent that Liz and Alex are her favorites.

And then there are the repeated T & A sexy time scenes...🤮

I want the gravy train to stop. With Anna estranged from her family I don't want to see her abused or badmouthed for another season.

I want a 'karma's a bitch and so is Amber,' payoff.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

I happened to run across this Jungean archetypal (psychology) term the other day: "devouring mother."  That's Amber to a "T."

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Did I hear Liz say that Brice had graduated from college? I'm like what?

I didn't hear that.  He's an HVAC guy.  I assume he had some sort of apprenticeship.  Maybe vocational college or a two-year program???

But then, I believe she has only an associate's degree, and she probably claims to be "a college graduate," too.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2

I was rewatching some of the episodes over the weekend. If Liz didn't have a baby this past year I don't know what they would talk about. As someone else said, I can't imagine living with Amber and Trent for two plus years. Wouldn't your peace of mind be more important?

I had to laugh when Alex was going on his trampoline date with Allie. He said about two million times that they had been going out for a year and this was a recreation of their first date. Btw, where does Allie live?

On 7/5/2024 at 4:16 PM, 65mickey said:

Did I hear Liz say that Brice had graduated from college? I'm like what?

He's sweet, but maybe not the brightest bulb out there. I think he does well for himself, but maybe not "buy a house" well. They are lucky that both sets of parents are supportive. 

How many times can these people switch rooms?! Just move the generic furniture already! It's like they have no personalized belongings besides farmhouse decor that Amber decides on. 

• Like 2
On 7/8/2024 at 11:11 AM, applewood said:

I was rewatching some of the episodes over the weekend. If Liz didn't have a baby this past year I don't know what they would talk about. As someone else said, I can't imagine living with Amber and Trent for two plus years. Wouldn't your peace of mind be more important?

I had to laugh when Alex was going on his trampoline date with Allie. He said about two million times that they had been going out for a year and this was a recreation of their first date. Btw, where does Allie live?

It doesn't seem like Alex and Allie have much to talk about. I believe Allie is from Ohio.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Is Alex in college?  Just watched his birthday episode, and he said that next year he was going to be a freshman in college and his girlfriend was going to be a senior in high school. I think it's 'next year' now.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

It doesn't seem like Alex and Allie have much to talk about. I believe Allie is from Ohio.

agreed. it could be editing but i think i have had far deeper conversations with my coworkers over lunch in the breakroom than we've seen alex and allie. they seem on the level of text buddies, but nothing further. i hope i am wrong, i hope alex finds someone to make him happy in a relationship - he is very polite and kind if not somewhat naive for his age (mind u i was no genius at that age either.) 

• Like 3
On 7/10/2024 at 11:34 AM, woodscommaelle said:

Is Alex in college?  Just watched his birthday episode, and he said that next year he was going to be a freshman in college and his girlfriend was going to be a senior in high school. I think it's 'next year' now.

Alex and Emma graduated high school this Spring. I'm not sure what their plans are for college, but I'm pretty sure Alex won't stray too far from home.

• Useful 2
(edited)

Anna reports in an IG live that she's not close to her family...  Her boyfriend interjects that he might be close to them if he ever met them, lol.

Edited by Dibs
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3