Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers & Speculation: Running Hot & Cold

• Start Topic

Ugh. I really wanted to be able to watch this episode to see familiar faces that I love but I was afraid it would just be an opportunity to gives us more revisionist Sara trashing to convince us she was an utter monster before she found love and to minimize or erase completely her trauma, and between those script pages and the commentary that went along with them, it looks like that's exactly what they did. I wasn't expecting literally every line in a preview scene to be totally OOC garbage, though. Quite the feat.

Threatening to break Ray's arm, even as a joke? (Then again, this wouldn't be the first time Gideon's view of Sara was uncharacteristically hyperviolent toward her teammates, see her ridiculous portrayal in the simulations in "Here We Go Again.") Leonard, who took every opening to insult Ray and advocate leaving him for dead, etc., having to tell Sara, who always defended Ray to him, to go easy on the guy? Smiling at being reminded of what she went through in Nanda Parbat? Not seeing why Rip picked this team when she was supportive of everybody on it from the start? I guess destroying her for a few years and killing her off wasn't enough, they have to go back to when she was written well and try to destroy that retroactively, too.

What gets me is that for all the telling us that she's matured and is more open now, she's acting in this scene exactly like she's been acting since S3, not how she acted before that.

I'd like to see Jax and Ray again, but no thanks. Will have to watch the Flash team-up for some Ray, I guess.

Edit: Forgot the part where Sara says to let them fight, which is, again, the total opposite of the level-headed, compassionate mediator they showed her to be from the very beginning and it was that immediate backseat-captaining that made it obvious why she should replace Rip as leader. I get this is within the first couple of days of the team since Carter is around, but retconning it so that Sara had to learn from an A.I. that has done all sorts of awful things to the crew over the years and had an incredibly bad sense of morality before being exposed to people outside the Time Masters serves no purpose other than to try to push Sara down even lower than they have already.

Edited by Screamnastics
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tarotx said:

Reading that I get the feeling that since making Ava captain didn't go over well with the fans, they are going to try with Gideon. It's just weird to me. 

Gideon would make a better captain, since she knows the Legends better than anyone else, including Sara.

Inside DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Episode 100
By Mike Cecchini    October 25, 2021
https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/inside-legends-of-tomorrow-episode-100/ 

“Our 100th episode is a retrospective of six seasons,” Legends of Tomorrow showrunner Klemmer tells us. “We’re going to go back into Gideon’s memory and sort of tell the series through her point of view, because she’s really the only person who was there to see not just the things that the audience saw, but the things that took place secretly behind the scenes.”

Make no mistake, though, the 100th episode of Legends of Tomorrow isn’t a clip show. Instead, it’s more of a new look at familiar events, showcasing perspectives that we might not have seen the first time. And considering how much the tone of the show has evolved over the last few years, it’s a way to make those early episodes feel a little more in tune with what fans have come to expect from the show.

“In a way, it was a chance for us to illustrate how the tone drastically shifted,” Klemmer says. “There were people who are incredibly versatile, players who were kind of stuck doing the season one thing or the season two thing, and what we really wanted to do was give some of our cast the chance to come back, and do scenes that existed behind the scenes of the episodes that have totally different tones that are more akin to more recent seasons.” 

But perhaps the biggest news is the return of founding Legend and fan favorite Wentworth Miller as Leonard “Captain Cold” Snart, who hasn’t been seen on the Waverider since season 5. Miller will be joined by other Legends alumni including  Franz Drameh, Arthur Darvil, Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, and Falk Hentschel.

“Wentworth Miller did not get to do a ton of comedy in season one,” Klemmer says. “But having him back and getting to sort of invent these behind-the-scenes scenes to the episodes is a really great chance to let people enjoy the spirit of the show now, which is totally different. It was a huge challenge to try to imagine the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead version of Legends season one, but that’s our 100th episode.”
And another founding Legend is taking an even more prominent role than usual, with Caity Lotz stepping behind the character to direct the landmark episode.

“I cannot be more grateful,” Klemmer says of Lotz directing episode 100. “I mean, our show is just so fortunate there are things that just seem to fall into place. The fact that it landed in the lap of the one person who actually understands…if I had to explain 100 episodes to a director who was just coming to join us out of the blue I would have been hopelessly lost. But Caity’s like, ‘okay, this episode was the one with the Minotaur and that’s the one with the time loop’ so we’re like, ‘yes, thank God, you got to summarize 100 hours of TV in one.’” 

Edited by tv echo

DC's Legends of Tomorrow: See Jax Return in 100th Episode Clip (Exclusive)
By RUSS BURLINGAME - October 27, 2021 
https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-see-jax-return-in-100th-episode-clip-exclusive/ 

The CW has provided ComicBook with an exclusive look at tonight's 100th episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, featuring the return of Franz Drameh as Jefferson "Jax" Jackson. In the clip, Drameh gets to use his native English accent -- perhaps because this version of him is part of Gideon's subconscious, and Amy Pemberton, who plays the former-AI-turned-human-woman, is also from the UK? In any event, this clip sets up the mission for the episode: Gideon has lost her short-term memory, and it's up to Astra Logue (Olivia Swann) and Spooner (Lisseth Chavez) to save her long-term memory, or the team will lose Gideon as they've known her for the last six years.

The episode will go behind the scenes, seeing events through Gideon's eyes and thus giving the audience a chance to see elements of earlier seasons in a different way. It will feature the returns of Jax, along with Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), Professor Stein (Victor Garber), Nora Darhk (Courtney Ford), Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller), and Hawkman (Falk Hentschel).

"Imagine Sara's perspective, to be the last remaining," Klemmer mused. "You obviously understand she's always protective, just being the captain, but having literally every other Legend come and go makes her want to hold on to this current incarnation more dearly than ever. That brings us to the hundredth episode, which is also like a revisitation of all the Legends who have come before. I think it's interesting to use the hundredth episode, that [Caity Lotz] directed, as a mirror to hold up to our current lineup, and to just see them against the original lineup. Yeah. Getting to have like Wentworth back on the show, or for somebody like Spooner to be like, get to see these secret scenes from season one that even the audience didn't get to see...it's like, 'Oh my God, like there was a, there was a whole crazy show that took place, long before I ever stepped foot onto this ship.' Like there were, there were hawk people. Sara was a bloodthirsty assassin. And there was a British guy named 'Rip' who was in charge. Every Legend who comes on the show assumes like, "The adventure starts with me!" But of course it started a hundred episodes ago."

Legends' Caity Lotz Previews 100th Episode's Many Returns and Season 1 Scenes, Reflects on Sara's Journey
By Vlada Gelman / October 26 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/10/26/legends-of-tomorrow-season-7-episode-100-caity-lotz-interview/ 

In the milestone hour, the time-ship’s A.I. Gideon becomes overwhelmed by her new human choices and ends up in a catatonic state. It’s up to Astra and Spooner to enter her mindscape, where they discover that a virus is trying to destroy Gideon’s memories. In the process of trying to stop it, Astra and Spooner come across “deleted” scenes, so to speak, from past seasons, featuring several returning OG Legends: Wentworth Miller (as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold), Arthur Darvill (Rip Hunter), Victor Garber (Dr. Martin Stein/Firestorm), Franz Drameh (Jax/Firestorm), Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer/The Atom), Falk Hentschel (Carter Hall/Hawkman) and Courtney Ford (Nora Darhk).
Below, series star Caity Lotz talks about directing the big episode, previews her favorite scene with her former costars and reflects on her character Sara’s long journey from her dark past on Arrow to her softer turn on Legends.

TVLINE | Did you ask to direct the 100th episode? Or was it something that the producers brought to you?
They brought it to me, which was really, really sweet. It was quite an honor that they would want me to do that episode and entrust it to me.

TVLINE | Once you got the script and you saw all the craziness that it entailed, and all those special returns, what was your reaction?
Of course, I was excited. I ended up getting the script pretty late. Obviously, the cast is quite large, and they were trying to do all the cast deals during COVID, when we didn’t know if there was a two-week quarantine or not, or if they would be able to come up. So they didn’t know who they were going to be able to get for the cast, and so it made the script have to come out super late. So I got it a little bit more last-minute. And then it was like a day before prep, and you’re like, “Oh, God, this is huge! How are we going to do this? How are we going to make this work?” And then of course, I was over the moon excited about everybody in the cast that they did get. We got pretty much everybody back, which is so, so cool.

TVLINE | You are the only person now left of the original Season 1 cast. So what was it like to have all those former Legends back on set?
It was really heartwarming. It felt so nice to have them back on the Waverider. It made me realize how much I miss everybody and just how much the show has evolved as well, which was really interesting, because you’re putting these characters back into this world that is now a completely different world, and then reimagining them in a way that is more in line with how the show is now, more comedy-based.

TVLINE | Some of those actors left the show before you started directing on it. What was it like interacting with them in that capacity?
That was really cool, because they were so sweet and supportive. I think it was Victor [Garber] who was like, “Oh, I totally saw this coming. You were always going to be directing. I knew this.” [It was] so nice to work with them in that capacity. It’s a scary thing to reprise your character and your role, because once you leave it, you’re leaving it in a way that you feel good about the character and good to walk away. So it can be a bit risky to step back into it. So I was really excited to be able to be there with them and talk them through it and hear all of their thoughts and make sure that we were still honoring their characters and playing it how they want them to be played. It was coo

TVLINE | Can you tease your favorite scene with the returning Legends?
It was pretty cool to see the one bathroom scene. You can feel when that happened. It was like a missing gap from the original story, where you see how Captain Cold feels about being brought back, and he’s saying, “I never wanted any of this. I’m a criminal. I don’t need this.” So it was cool to see that that scene existed within the story that we already knew. You could really feel when that happened and when that took place.

And then, of course, my favorite is the scene in the hallway at the end [pictured at top], definitely, because it’s just everyone. And I remember when we were shooting it, you could just feel that energy on set and how powerful that was and how momentous it was to just have everybody there in the same place. You can just feel the history of the show and all the different ways that it’s grown and evolved. That was pretty cool and a powerful feeling. I was really happy watching it on screen after we shot it and to know that that energy that we felt that day on set came off in the episode as well.
TVLINE | Looking back on Sara’s time on Arrow and the beginning of Legends, which was much different than what it’s become, what’s surprised you most about her journey and where she’s at now?
She’s a lot softer than when she first started, and that’s nice. It’s weird because my favorite thing about Sara, originally, was I loved how tough she was, and how guarded and damaged she was. You really just felt for her. And then we had to kind of take that away as she started to be in this Legends family. In order to be a good leader, she had to let go of that kind of tortured past. And just seeing her now, getting to be happy, that’s something that’s pretty cool. It’s always nice to be able to bring your character to a happy place. It’s almost like you’re honoring them in that way.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

One of the reasons I don't mind the protracted storyline of having the Legends stranded in 1925 is that they are ROCKING the classic Roaring 20s fashions. It's the one thing from that time period that I wish we could revive now that we're in a NEW "Roaring 20s!"

• Love 2

Jes Macallan is on deck to direct Legends of Tomorrow 7×11 after Legends alum Maisie Richardson-Sellers wraps directing 7×10: A Fixed Point.

This will be the Waverider Co-Captain’s second time in the Director’s Chair for Legends of Tomorrow.

She directed last season’s inventive The-Legends-Go-Bowling-in-Space episode 6×11 The Final Frame.

Edited by tv echo

Synopsis for 706 (Deus Ex Latrina)...

https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/10/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-706-deus-ex.html 

ADDITIONAL BAGGAGE - When the Legends and Gwyn (Matt Ryan) finally time travel, the time machine goes haywire leaving them stranded in a lush forest with no idea when or where they are. Seeing that Sara (Caity Lotz) and Ava (Jes Macallan) are noticeable stressed, Nate (Nick Zano) takes over and gives everyone tasks to set up camp to keep everyone occupied. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the Legends, someone keeps trying to destroy the anomalies that keep popping up which could create bigger ripples throughout history. Tala Ashe, Olivia Swann, Adam Tsekham, Lisseth Chavez, Shayan Sobhian and Amy Pemberton also star. Nico Sachse directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Mercedes Valle (706). Original airdate 11/17/2021.

Edited by tv echo

Posting in Spoilers thread only because the below pic includes Matt Ryan (dressed as Gwyn Davies)...

Anthony Hopkins and Anne Hathaway Film in N.Y.C., Plus Jamie Chung, Robert Redford and More
By People Staff    October 30, 2021 
https://people.com/celebrity/star-tracks-saturday-october-30-2021/?slide=c19c577f-6336-44c4-aabe-7424afbf8f61#c19c577f-6336-44c4-aabe-7424afbf8f61 

15 of 98
Living Legends

The cast of Warner Bros. Television's DC's Legends of Tomorrow celebrate their 100th episode on set in Vancouver on Oct. 22.

olivia-swann.jpg

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Legends of Tomorrow: Caity Lotz Unpacks the Show's 100th Episode
BY MEAGAN DAMORE    OCTOBER 29, 2021
https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow-100th-episode-caity-lotz-interview/ 

[Caity Lotz:] We've all been through so much, but the thing that's so great about Legends is we really get to switch it up, so it's not like I'm doing the same thing every day. Especially these last two episodes, Episode 8 and 9, we're playing like totally new characters, like new versions of ourselves almost.

ETA: Episode 708 is titled "Paranoid Android" and episode 709 is titled "Lowest Common Demoninator" (synopses not yet released).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

As you know, Brandon Routh is reprising his role of Ray Palmer/The Atom for The Flash's "Armageddon" 5-episode crossover event - here is the synopsis for the first episode, which lists him as a guest star...

https://www.cbr.com/the-flash-armageddon-first-synopsis/ 

The full synopsis for the Season 8 premiere of The Flash reads as follows:

PART ONE OF THE ARMAGEDDON FIVE EPISODE EVENT – When a powerful alien threat arrives on Earth under mysterious circumstances, Barry (Grant Gustin), Iris (Candice Patton) and the rest of Team Flash are pushed to their limits in a desperate battle to save the world. But with time running out and the fate of humanity at stake, Flash and his companions will also need to enlist the help of some old friends if the forces of good are to prevail. Brandon Routh guest stars.

The episode airs Nov. 16 on The CW.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

Legends of Tomorrow: Caity Lotz Unpacks the Show's 100th Episode
BY MEAGAN DAMORE    OCTOBER 29, 2021
https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow-100th-episode-caity-lotz-interview/ 

ETA: Episode 708 is titled "Paranoid Android" and episode 709 is titled "Lowest Common Demoninator" (synopses not yet released).

Re: playing different versions of their characters, is that when we saw pictures of Sara in her White Canary suit with her hair done differently, and Nate with the super huge upper arms?

Matt's Inside line: Scoop on Hanna, Chicago Fire, SVU, Insecure, Blue Bloods, Legends, The Neighborhood and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 1 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/11/01/chicago-fire-spoilers-stella-return-lieutenant-truck-81/ 

Will see Legends of Tomorrow‘s Sara back in the White Canary suit this season? –Derrick
Good news, Derrick: In addition to its “cameo” in the 100th episode, “We will see the White Canary costume a bit more this season,” seres star Caity Lotz tells TVLine. Bonus spoiler: The reveal that Bishop now has his own Gideon is “going to be a huge threat,” Lotz warns. “[From the 100th episode] have seen how powerful Gideon is, and now Gideon is going to be in the wrong hands”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

If this show cared at all about Sara they should have a scene when Sara sees Gideon that mirrors when Sara first saw human Gideon. 

Gideon: "Hello, Captain Lance"

Sara: "Gideon, but you're like really, I mean you're really...."

Gideon: "hot"

Sara: "I was going to say human, but yeah that too"

But most likely it'll be Ava that says anything. While Sara has little to no reaction. Then will rarely if ever speak to Gideon. Considering they are having Sara being stressed about being stranded in the woods, when she survived on freaking island for a year and Nate the former hemophiliac takes the lead on that one. We can't have Sara have anything that Ava doesn't have. 

• Love 3

First Look: Matt Ryan Returns to ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ as Dr. Gwyn Davies
Damian Holbrook    November 2, 2021
https://www.tvinsider.com/1020487/legends-of-tomorrow-matt-ryan-gwyn-davies-photo/ 

Gwyn makes his debut in next week’s episode, “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist,” when Sara (Caity Lotz), Ava (Jes Macallan), Behrad (Shayan Sobhian), and Gary (Adam Tsekham) arrive in New York City and finally track down the one person they think can return them to their timeline. Unfortunately, Dr. Davies isn’t the scientist they expected. Which is pretty much par for the course when it comes to this crew.

LGN705b_0086r.jpeg 

• Love 1

Synopsis for 707 (A Woman’s Place Is The War Effort)...

http://dclegendstv.com/2021/11/06/legends-of-tomorrow-spoilers-a-womans-place-is-the-war-effort/ 

CREATING CHANGE – When the Legends crash land in 1940s Seattle, they find themselves right in the middle of WWII with a surprise guest. Needing replacement parts to fix the time machine, Sara, Ava, Astra, Spooner and Gideon find themselves working in different sections of an airplane factory alongside “Rosies.” With Astra frustrated with inequality in the workforce, she takes matters into her own hands. Meanwhile, Behrad offers to play host and help teach Nate about Persian culture and etiquette. Tala Ashe, Olivia Swann, Adam Tsekham, Lisseth Chavez, Shayan Sobhian and Amy Pemberton also star. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Morgan Faust & Leah Poulliot (707).  Original airdate 11/24/2021.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

15 promo pics for 706 (Deus Ex Latrina) have been released...

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 7x06 “Deus Ex Latrina” Promo Photos
ArrowVerse TV   Nov 8, 2021

You can also view these promo pics at the following link...

Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 7.06 - Deus Ex Latrina - Promotional Photos + Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at November 08, 2021 
https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/10/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-706-deus-ex.html 

3.jpg

Edited by tv echo

Go to article link to watch video clip...

Legends of Tomorrow sneak peek: Sara meets Matt Ryan's eccentric new character
By Chancellor Agard    November 10, 2021
https://ew.com/tv/legends-of-tomorrow-clip-sara-gywn-davies/ 

EW is debuting an exclusive sneak peek at this week's episode of Legends of Tomorrow, which introduces Matt Ryan's eccentric new season 7 character, Gwyn Davies.

After fleeing Chicago last week, Sara (Caity Lotz) and the team finally arrive in New York City looking for the bearded scientist, whose time-travel research may be the key to getting out of 1925. Sara and Gary (Adam Tsekhman) come face to face with Davies for the first time in the clip above while trying to steal his time machine notes, and are initially struck by how familiar he seems.

"He looks familiar, kinda like Mick with more hair," Gary says.

"I was thinking more of a young Stein," Sara replies. (Both of them are obviously off the mark.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Promo for 706 (Deus Ex Latrina)...

DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Season 7 Episode 6 | Deus Ex Latrina Promo | The CW
The CW Network    Nov 11, 2021

ETA: Last night's episode (705) teased viewers with Ava's (temporary) erasure from history. Now it looks like next week's episode is teasing Ava being sucked out of the ship. Do the LoT writers know how annoying Ava is?

Edited by tv echo

The scene seemed to centre around a villain of the week looking guy, who seemed to have some type of long nails or something coming form his hands, a deformed face, and at one point seemed to be weilding something that could have been an ax? Then Nate confronts him as he raises his ax, and seems to punch him in the stomach, as the villain crumples to the ground, Nate shakes his hand off, then White Canary comes in, does a spin and produces some throwing stars. Behrad also seemed a little off, as he is standing there holding a big rifle.

That was the only scene I saw them shoot on this day, but they did have a couple more hours of filming to do after I left. I also saw Adam Tsekhman there, but not on set, so he may have been getting ready to work on a later scene, or perhaps had just wrapped one before I got there.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The Flash boss explains how the first Arrowverse crossover inspired season 8's 'Armageddon' event
By Chancellor Agard     November 15, 2021
https://ew.com/tv/the-flash-season-8-premiere-preview-armageddon/ 

For Wallace, it was important that these guest appearances weren't just cameos. "Every single guest star has their emotional journey that they go on. There might be one exception, but it's a pretty darn funny storyline. There's some real humor there," says Wallace. "That's different because in a traditional crossover we'd never have the time to service all of the characters and honor them. I realized we can't do that. We have to go back. And that means less characters, but more screen time." 

How ‘The Flash’ Boss Chose Which Arrowverse Characters Would Appear in ‘Armageddon’
Damian Holbrook    November 15, 2021
https://www.tvinsider.com/1019888/the-flash-armageddon-season-8-premiere-characters/

The Atom (Brandon Routh), DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), Arrow and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Jes Macallan is on deck to direct Legends of Tomorrow 7×11 Rage Against the Machines after Legends alum Maisie Richardson-Sellers wraps directing 7×10: A Fixed Point.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

If you've been wondering why no LoT characters (other than Ray Palmer) are in The Flash's "Armageddon" crossover, this recap of last night's Part 4 (kinda) explains it...

The Flash: Tom Cavanagh Weighs In on What 'Armageddon' Event Is Really About, Teases Thawne's Final (?) Move
By Matt Webb Mitovich / December 7 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/12/07/the-flash-recap-season-8-episode-4-reverse-flashpoint/ 

Spoiler

Among the not-fun facts: Barry as Reverse-Flash is responsible for killing Cisco, Ray Palmer and the entire Legends of Tomorrow team!

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Synopsis for 708 (Paranoid Android) - airs Jan. 12...

Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 7.08 - Paranoid Android - Promo + Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at December 26, 2021
https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/11/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-708-promo.html

SEEING THINGS DIFFERENTLY - Sara (Caity Lotz) starts to realize her team is making questionable choices when it comes to the timeline. Trying to figure out who is behind everything, Sara discovers some harsh truths. Jes Macallan, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Olivia Swann, Adam Tsekham, Lisseth Chavez, Shayan Sobhian, Matt Ryan and Amy Pemberton also star. David Geddes directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marcelena Campos Mayhorn (708). Original airdate 1/12/2022.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Synopsis for 709 (Lowest Common Denominator) - airs Jan. 19...

Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers: “Lowest Common Denominator”
Craig Byrne    December 30, 2021 
http://dclegendstv.com/2021/12/30/legends-of-tomorrow-spoilers-lowest-common-denominator/

EMOTIONS RUN HOT – When Gideon jumps the time machine into the Manor Dimension, the which lands in Hell, and Astra (Olivia Swann) realizes that a damned 90’s reality show crew sneaks into the manor causing havoc. Unbeknownst to the Legends, the reality tv crew is causing emotions to spike, and Sara (Caity Lotz) and Ava (Jes Macallan) share their true feelings about their roles as Co-Captains. Behrad (Shayan Sobhian) seeks advice about Astra from Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe), but Behrad finds that his past is put on display instead. Meanwhile, when Gideon’s (Amy Pemberton) opinions are ignored and her relationship with Gary (Adam Tsekhman) is dismissed, no one could have anticipated what happens. Matt Ryan and Lisseth Chavez also star. Eric Dean Seaton directed the episode written by James Eagan & Emily Cheever (#709).  Original airdate 1/19/2022.

Edited by tv echo

Synopsis for 710 (The Fixed Point) - airs Jan. 26...

Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 7.10 - The Fixed Point - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at January 06, 2022
https://www.spoilertv.com/2022/01/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-710-fixed.html 

DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE - The Legends are tired of being chased by an evil A.I. and her robo-soliders, so Sara (Caity Lotz) decides to create an aberration that will allow the team to take back the Evil Waverider. However, the Legends find themselves in a Bar for time-travelers, and quickly learn that this "fixed point" is popular with time-travelers, leaving Sara questioning her odds at winning. With Behrad (Shayan Sobhian) and Astra (Olivia Swann) growing closer, Zari (Tala Ashe) and Spooner (Lisseth Chavez) are forced to awkwardly interact with each other as the rest of the Legends are paired up on the mission. Meanwhile, Ava (Jes Macallan) hears Gwyn's (Matt Ryan) plan to save his boyfriend, and Ava is forced to remind him of the consequences in he succeeds. Nick Zano, Adam Tsekhman and Amy Pemberton also star. Maisie Richardson-Sellers directed the episode written by Matthew Maala & Paiman Kalayeh (710). Original airdate 1/26/2022.

Edited by tv echo

Promo for 709 (Lowest Common Denominator)...

DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Season 7 Episode 9 | Lowest Common Denominator Promo | The CW
The CW Network  Jan 13, 2022

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1