Type keyword(s) to search

Rest in Peace, Mirjana

I saw the story this afternoon and was shocked. 

That's sad.  I was never a fan of hers but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  RIP.  You were a strong, determined young woman!

^ This pretty much describes my feelings exactly.  I didn't really care for her on the show, but would never wish her ill will.  

I saw the news this morning and was stunned. I can't believe she was only 19.

She was murdered alongside her boyfriend and his roommate - I wonder if it's the same boyfriend she was with during the filming of the show. Is she the first ANTM contestant to die? 

One of the articles said that the two of them had only been dating a few months, so it wouldn't be the same guy.

Mirjana was immature and bratty during the show, but in a way that is not unknown to some 18-year-olds, so I always assumed she'd grow out of it. It's very sad to realize that now she never will, because someone took that away from her. He destroyed not only her life, but all her future selves. Terrible.

RIP Mirjana, such tragic news. I thought she was very beautiful and could legitimately model.

I never thought an ANTM girl would die so soon,  and if someone did I would think it would have been one of Jael/Renee or Robyn of old age.

• Love 1

I was very sad to hear this today. Most of us acted badly when we were younger, it's almost a right of passage to act like an ass at that age. I wish her family peace and I hope that she is remembered fondly and with respect. No one deserves what happened to her and the others with her. RIP.

'

• Love 1

I've been out of this forum and hadn't really observed it in the news, so this is the first today I'm hearing of this.

Nobody her age deserves their life cut short, but the little I've read about this today seems to indicate some drug connection leading to triple murder. It's kind of a confusing mess reacting to a situation where you'd like to say that nobody SHOULD have died, but part of you wasn't that shocked to hear that if someone from Top Model DID die connected to drugs and or gang behavior, that it was her.