Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E18: Dethroned

• Start Topic

I'm willing to bet the photoshoot is just an opportunity for them to put something on their modeling resumes and have some sample shots to give to agencies.

I was thinking that, too.

They might even do individual head shots of them and give them to the staff for their portfolios.

Since those are quite spendy, it would be a nice perk for them once a year.  

• Love 1

I took Scheana's story about Eddie as meaning she probably found out/assumed after the fact that Eddie would have been texting Brandi during their meetups. Not that she knew as it was happening.

I believe she said the exact opposite. Something about texting his wife with her right there.

I think Scheena has always maintained that she thought Eddie was single when they met, then she thought he was married but separated, and by the time she realized that he was very much still married she was in love and couldn't walk away. *eye roll*

I'm late to the episode and thread, but a couple of gems stood out to me that weren't yet mentioned: 1) everyone arriving to the photo shoot via skateboard, and 2) Jax looking at the clothes and saying, "Sandoval and I will share the clothes because we're the same build--same size." Maybe a decade ago! Bloated Jax looks like he could have swallowed skinny little Sandoval!

The reunion will be more than 6 months later, right? Can't wait to see where Tom and Katie are!

• Love 1

2) Jax looking at the clothes and saying, "Sandoval and I will share the clothes because we're the same build--same size." Maybe a decade ago! Bloated Jax looks like he could have swallowed skinny little Sandoval!

Hahahaha,  I can't believe he said that. I totally missed that part!

• Love 2

Schwartz clearly has a problem growing up. He can't hold a job or work a full shift. I think his marriage issues are tied to that. It seems typical in my experience that the female's timeline expectations are speedier than the male's. Schwartz has been stringing Katie along with the "some day." Some day to Katie means a year. Some day to Schwartz means whenever he happens to feel like it's right (maybe never). She's doing the right thing by speaking to him about it openly, but probably not by providing an ultimatum. I would always be filled with doubt if my marriage existed because of an ultimatum and my SO was acting out of fear of a loss of comfort.

Yes, agreed. He's doing a disservice by "one day" or "when this happens" to Katie. I think a true ultimatum vs a nudge typically backfires. I learned years ago a guy can say future forward thoughts but whoa, whoa not marriage! Katie would be wise to sit back and ask herself if she's obsessed with the notion and that's driving it or if she really wants to marry Schwartz. You've got choices too, Katie! You can choose employed! With that said, I think Schwartz is cute as hell, but his slacker-ness (no evidence of trust fund) would have worn me down. Hopping around while modeling a few times a year can't pull in that much.

Didn't Tom S bring back a breakfast burrito (we can split it) to Ariana? Didn't Kristen ask she not be there when she made her glorious mail stop? I thought they were shacking up. For the smartest girl in the room, she should look at Katie as evidence A why not to do that. This crew doesn't shack up and marry. They shack up and bang randoms in Miami and Vegas. Fuck, one may come back to call you on your transgression!

Didn't ole Tom live with Kristin many years with no sign of a .25 cubic z? Smartest girl, haha.

(edited)

I kinda think their ages & lack of financial stability had a lot to do with these couples not considering marriage & the relationships lasting as long as they did, probably with little (if any) consideration of marriage by any of 'em. But once you enter your 30's, usually women realize the ole biological time clock thing is a very real factor. Look, FI Tom, Schwartz & even Jax can act like big kids till whenever, but they could settle down & have kids & wait 30 years to do it. Sad fact is there's no time pressure on them.

From what we're being shown, Katie wants a wedding & isn't considering what the actual marriage to Schwartz would be like. I don't believe that. Katie seems like a sensible gal. Her prob is she's likely very deluded where Schwartz is concerned & still believes he'll change & "man up" & mature when marriage & kids happen to him. Really? Me doubts it. I suspect she's in for a very rude awakening if her pressuring him into marriage does work. The guy said he has serious issues with marriage. I hope Katie didn't have just have hurt feelings watching that & realizes she needs to move on. By the time he'll be ready for marriage -- if that ever happens -- her eggs will long be dried up.

And besides, is Schwartzie really marriage material anyway? Please open your eyes, Katie & take a good look at what ya got there. Yeah, he's very cute. OK, but this isn't the high school prom. Those days are long gone. Yeah, sure his cuteness will make it more likely you'll have cute kids -- um, that you'll ultimately have to raise on your own & be completely financially responsible for. It's a shitty deal no matter how ya cut it. Move on & save yourself the pain, Katie.

I'm so hoping they'll reveal they've broken up at the reunion cuz that's for the absolute best for Katie. And I really like her now. But I get the sickening feeling Katie's gonna happily reveal she & Schwartzie are now engaged. Oy, Katie, if ya really are dumb enough to be delirious over a forced engagement to Schwartz, you're headed to back loserville. Hun, you might as well go back to being an orange & Stassi's spellbound Kristina-like fembot follower.

Drats, I missed First Look. Anyone catch it? Here's a clip with Stassi at the reunion,

wearing a hideous dress that looks to be made from a SUR tablecloth & she hints why she fled from SUR so dramatically, with the entrance of Jax. It's kinda exactly what I thought. She's really terrified of what Jax-alike ghost bf Patrick will think of her.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/04/vanderpump-rules-season-3-reunion-stassi-confronts-jax-video/

Edited by OnceSane
added spoiler tags

Personally I don't even think Schwartz is all that cute looking. Ok, maybe he's the best of the bunch, but looking at the other 2 or 3 choices doesn't say much. I'd say him or James are the best looking but they aren't the type of guys that appeal to me personally.

• Love 1
(edited)

Personally I don't even think Schwartz is all that cute looking. Ok, maybe he's the best of the bunch, but looking at the other 2 or 3 choices doesn't say much. I'd say him or James are the best looking but they aren't the type of guys that appeal to me personally.

I agree. Schwartz is cute but I always found Peter to be the most physically attractive to me.

But then I saw the pigsty in which he resides...

A grown-assed man who doesn't pick up after himself or change his stained and dirty bedsheets? Not cute at ALL.

So the reunion "special guest" is Stassi?

All of that hoping it would be Miami Girl for a showdown or some other random hookup, and it's STASSI?

FML, Bravo, I had assumed her ass would be included in the reunion anyway.

Special guest appearance, my ass.

Fuck you, Bravo, for getting my hopes up.

Edited by OnceSane
added spoiler tags as reunion talk is a spoiler for this thread

Well, classier than Hooters...

I keep forgetting to mention that scene where FI Tom instructs the makeup lady not to accentuate the wide parts of his head and gives her tips on what goes best on his face. FI-Tom knows his makeup! LOL

• Love 1