Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 02/02/15

Athena
  • Start Topic

Yep...the sweeps are util 2/25, started 1/29.

I also wonder in amusement what show they will enter in the Daytime Emmys, lol. Which is a question now. 

Another question is  - is RP out, or not now. And WG missing a lot of time.....1/2 of RP's.

And the endless co-hosts.

RO was the only one that could make BW's appearances barely ok, imo. And why that even happened I have no idea.

What a mess...especially with one EP leaving and RP's treatment of hair and makeup people, the guest line-ups (as in lack of), behind the scene arguments....and on and on. 

Time to cancel it. Plenty of time for ABC to find another show for next year......except.....ABC upper management is mostly to blame, imo.

• Love 1

The show is toast. There is no way they can save it now unless they remove Whoopi from the mix, and apparently that's not going to happen. C'est la vie. I won't be tuning in.

But where can we all go next?

• Love 7

With RO out ABC can afford to let WG go.....but what does that leave us with? Nno moderator. 

BW left "for and about women" years ago. And different generations......Remember man-day Fridays? And Mario clowning around the past few years.

If anything, imo they should bring in Behar in to moderate (she has proven she can on her own show) and I always liked the idea of Brook Shields....she did well on this show and the 3rd hour of Today.

And they can do that quickly, if JB and BS agree.

And even though I am not a fan of RP I don't appreciate how she is being jerked around by ABC....in, out, in?

• Love 3

I need to refrain from reading The View forums before I go to sleep. I swear, I woke up thinking that I had heard that Nicolle Wallace was also leaving the show. Came here just now to see if I was dreaming. I think I was!

• Love 1

Shame about Rosie's marriage. I remember her saying on the show that this marriage was for keeps, she was fully committed this time, etc. I remember because I always wonder how that makes the ex feel. Does anyone else remember that? I wonder when she said it relative to the breakup.

I'm disappointed she's abandoning the show. I won't watch it anymore. Can't stand Whoopi as the moderator.

The best two weeks of this show was in January when Whoopi was off and Rosie was moderating. ( Yes, I know I'm stating the obvious for many here.)

• Love 6

Hey Roger! Just moved to Ohio! Waves! Are you anywhere near Summit County. Looking for a tax guy. Pretty please

Welcome to Ohio..... Im on the other side of the state in Defiance Ohio.... Defiance County...... Id be glad to help but that is a bit too far away  hahahha

sorry about the delay in answering.... I just saw your post  :)

• Love 3