Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Mary`s "mom voice" grated fiercely though. She doesn`t want to be their mother, fine, also means she doesn`t GET to be their mother. So she can stow that crao and those chastened little boy looks in response? Urgh. Hopefully, she gets humbled a good bit when her new besties, the socioathic BMOL screw them all over. 

Yeah, I have to say that was the part that earned it the thumbs down from me more than anything else. My automatic response started with an F and ended with a you, "mom". The bolded part is what I'll be looking for in this one as well. Well, that and hopefully Dean will at least be in the last few scenes and doing something a little bit worthwhile this time around in a Perez script. Not counting on it, though.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Feel better now?

::sniff::  Thanks Triple-D!

12 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

It seems to me if Cas still had some Leviathan in him, when he became human it would have take  him over in a heartbeat.

Yeah, you're probably right.  It's just the black goo, you know?  Unless it had a dormancy period, kind of like Alien?  Bwahahahaha!

Sam Smith tweeted:

So excited for this episode, you guys! I think you're gonna love it. (And maybe love-hate it a little, too.) #NoSpoilers

She would be silent if Cas died.   So, I'm chalking 'love-hate' more to  red shirt Wally, Cas hurt, and fractures in relationships with the boys

• Love 1
Just now, RulerofallIsurvey said:

eah, you're probably right.  It's just the black goo, you know?  Unless it had a dormancy period, kind of like Alien?  Bwahahahaha!

I guess my question would be is that Cas' wound necessarily.  Cas' face has the black lines but I'm not sure that the big gaping bloody wound is necessarily Cas.

3 minutes ago, SueB said:

She would be silent if Cas died.   So, I'm chalking 'love-hate' more to  red shirt Wally, Cas hurt, and fractures in relationships with the boys

I don't know. I mean does Mary have any real great love for Cas right now? He might have saved her life and she might appreciate him for saving her boys, but she's always seemed a bit icy towards Cas. Like maybe she just doesn't trust him.

13 hours ago, IWantDean said:

I'm tired of seeing Cas being used to prop up as the stud of the table over Dean

1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Dean is a crass buffoon and no longer attractive to women.

I don't get this perspective at all.  Dean is obviously attractive, as was in evidence the last episode with the other waitress.  Is the show expected to have women fawn over Dean in every episode?  Is every waitress supposed to trip over herself to get with Dean?  

When characters don't find Dean attractive, it's comical because it subverts the expected.  Just like when Crowley uses nicknames for Sam that imply he's stupid.  The audience knows it's not true, so it becomes a joke.  Same with Dean -- the audience knows how handsome Dean Winchester is.

I don't think any of it is TPTB saying that Sam is dumb or Dean is unattractive.  They're just jokes.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, SueB said:

Sam Smith tweeted:

I'd say she's referrng to the fact that Mary is lying to the and working behind their backs with HMSS

• Love 2

When characters don't find Dean attractive, it's comical because it subverts the expected. 

Maybe a couple of years back but in recent Season this scene is the norm and last week was the aberration. The diss has become the status quo on the show.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

I don't get this perspective at all.  Dean is obviously attractive, as was in evidence the last episode with the other waitress.  Is the show expected to have women fawn over Dean in every episode?  Is every waitress supposed to trip over herself to get with Dean?  

When characters don't find Dean attractive, it's comical because it subverts the expected.  Just like when Crowley uses nicknames for Sam that imply he's stupid.  The audience knows it's not true, so it becomes a joke.  Same with Dean -- the audience knows how handsome Dean Winchester is.

I don't think any of it is TPTB saying that Sam is dumb or Dean is unattractive.  They're just jokes.

Agreed! Plus as I mentioned yesterday, the only female attention Cas has had prior to this came from Daphne and April. However, the latter was in fact a reaper who was plotting to kill him. That means this weeks episode brings the number of females genuinely interested  in Cas, over the course of nine years, up to a grand total of two. 

So, I really don't get how someone taking an interest in Cas over Dean for the first time ever is a sign that the writers think Jensen/Dean is an ugly troll or whatever. Nor do I understand how one can be sick of something that has only happened the once, but to each their own.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I`m taking my answer over to the bitterness thread.

Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Diane said:

So, this is a quote from Mr Pink (Steve Buscami) in Reservoir dogs.  Now add the diner scene (ALSO very Reservoir Dogs) and a previous spoiler about this being a movie homage AND....

- We're likely to start in media res with Cas bleeding and dyind (RD)

- hop back to the diner

- and keep visiting Cas's near death while the episode jumps around showing out of sequence build up scenes

I now feel definitely better. Cas may have permanent damage but he is gonna live.  

If you haven't seen RD, definitely worth it.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

To me, when Crowley says something yes it's expected that he's full of shit and is being an ass about the boys and we should disregard his opinion.

IMO, the best running joke works when it's not overplayed like the running joke of Clown College Collette that dies with the episode. Or the grenade launcher bit. Once or twice a season is funny and unexpected. Unfortunately, that one is on the verge of being overplayed since it's  been referenced 3 times in 11 episodes. If they use the joke once more they've overplayed. So they either need to drop the gag until next season or pay it off by Dean using it.

Similarly, IMO, women rejecting Dean rudely and being snarky with  him when he merely says hello or some reference to him having a dad bod is a gag best served infrequently. It's more than infrequent now. It's almost become a regular thing. And IMO the joke has failed and it seems more mean spirited that "just jokes"

1 minute ago, SueB said:

I now feel definitely better. Cas may have permanent damage but he is gonna live.  

I'm not sure a permanently damaged Cas makes me feel any better about things. LIke I don't want him to lose his grace permanently or become a reaper.  I mean we JUST got regular-ish Cas back.  :(

I don't take it as a slight to Dean just because not every woman he encounters isn't immediately interested in him. There are all sorts of people out there and not all of them are going to be into Dean. TBH, of the four good-looking men at that table, I would probably go for Wally over Sam, Cass or Dean. 

Personally, my read of Dean in that scene isn't that he was being a buffoon, but I think he was trying too hard to be "cool" in front of Mary. In some ways, Dean is a teenager when he's around Mary. Very self conscious and wanting to show her all his tricks. I think it's perfectly in-character for Dean given the circumstances.

I also found it very cute how quickly Sam responded to Mary's MOM voice. Suddenly sitting up straight, "Sorry MOM!" Teenagers all around! ;)

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

So, I really don't get how someone taking an interest in Cas over Dean for the first time ever is a sign that the writers think Jensen/Dean is an ugly troll or whatever.

Plus, there is a difference between being physically attractive, which Dean is, and someone being attracted to you.  I knew a guy back in college who was Super good looking.  And the biggest jerk to women I've ever met.  [Hang on - NOT saying that about Dean at all!  Bear with me here.]  After I got to know him and realized what a Jerk he was, I no longer thought he was attractive at all.  In fact, my friends were astounded at me because I'd call him ugly.  And he was: an ugly, ugly person.  So it could be that just the way Dean first came across to this waitress, first impressions and all, did not make him very appealing to her, even though he is a very handsome man.  

[p.s. and I've been a waitress myself back in college.  Could Not Stand the guys who leered and tried to pick me up.  But maybe it was just the food smell they liked.  ;) ]

And obviously, different women are attracted to different kinds of men.  How else to explain that some people find Sam more attractive than Dean?  [And no - it's not because most of their souls have burnt away from using Enochian magic, believe it or not!]

ETA and what Triple-D said!

Edited by RulerofallIsurvey
Not. not. Need the not.
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I also found it very cute how quickly Sam responded to Mary's MOM voice. Suddenly sitting up straight, "Sorry MOM!" Teenagers all around! ;)

That made me roll my eyes so hard they nearly went out the back of my head

IMO, it's a completely unearned bit of comedy that means nothing to me and kind of pisses me off.  Mary has not been around her children enough for that joke to work.  When they last saw her they didn't act like teenagers with her. Dean was rightfully angry with her when she left and when he saw her again in the Asa Fox episode. And their communication has been limited to an occasional phone call and texts and Words with Friends.  It's a cliche that works with Jody because she's earned it. IMO, birth mother or not, Mary hasn't earned it. YMMV

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

That made me roll my eyes so hard they nearly went out the back of my head

It's a completely unearned bit of comedy that means nothing to me and kind of pisses me off.  Mary has not been around her children enough for that joke to work.  When they last saw her they didn't act like teenagers with her. Dean was rightfully angry with her when she left and when he saw her again in the Asa Fox episode.

Agree to disagree!

5 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

And then you'd be heartbroken cause Wally's gonna die!  ::sniff::

NOOOOOO! ;)

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

o, I really don't get how someone taking an interest in Cas over Dean for the first time ever is a sign that the writers think Jensen/Dean is an ugly troll or whatever.

For me it's not about Cas in particular.  Cas is good looking. The entire main cast is good looking.  For me it's more how the jokes about Dean's being rejected are handled and if they are balanced by Dean having someone be attracted to him at some point.

I always laugh because Dean is objectively handsome, yet he still seems to always be genuinely  surprised when he's hit on randomly

Edited by catrox14
21 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Personally, my read of Dean in that scene isn't that he was being a buffoon, but I think he was trying too hard to be "cool" in front of Mary. In some ways, Dean is a teenager when he's around Mary. Very self conscious and wanting to show her all his tricks. I think it's perfectly in-character for Dean given the circumstances.

Yeah, but No. If this was their intention in that scene. This is so far from what I was hoping to see when they decided to bring Mary back. Yuck. Do not like or want. At all.

ResurrectedMary was the only big storyline that I was somewhat looking forward to this season, but it is becoming more and more disappointing and unwatchable for me now with every new episode that she's in. And sadly, it might not be only the writing that isn't doing it for me, but Sam Smith's acting, too-unless Cold Fish is what she's going for most of the time.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Myrelle said:

Yeah, but No. If this was their intention in that scene. This is so far from what I was hoping to see when they decided to bring Mary back. Yuck. Do not like or want. At all.

ResurrectedMary was the only big storyline that I was somewhat looking forward to this season, but it is becoming more and more disappointing and unwatchable for me now with every new episode that she's in. And sadly, it might not be only the writing that isn't doing it for me, but Sam Smith's acting, too-unless Cold Fish is what she's going for most of the time.

I honestly think Amara did Dean a real disservice by bringing Mary back.  It pretty much destroyed the last happy memory Dean had left of his childhood.  I'm convinced that if Mary hadn't died, she would have left eventually.

Mary completed the cycle.  Now every member of Dean's family has tried to kill him while possessed and gone behind his back.

7 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I honestly think Amara did Dean a real disservice by bringing Mary back. 

It's beginning to look and sound that way, isn't it? And not only Dean, but some of us in his fandom, too.

It's a cliche that works with Jody because she's earned it. IMO, birth mother or not, Mary hasn't earned it. YMMV

Ditto. They made her so unlikeable to me, I will laugh so hard when the BMOL screw her over. Unfortunately, they will screw everyone over as well but I will take my wins with my losses. 

• Love 1

I think the verdict's still out on whether bringing back Mary will wind up being a good thing or not. To me, so far, it is. Relationships with real people are always going to be messier than halcyon images of half-remembered ideals, even without adding in the unusual circumstances. While Mary may not be everything Sam and Dean want, they do have some relationship with her -- it isn't as if she came back and it turned out she was working for Lucifer, or totally repudiated them. She told them she loved them but needed some space, and that's what seems to be happening. They maintain some contact, meet up sometimes, and have a cordial if not yet easy or warm relationship. Complicated, yes, but still loads better than a dead mother who you never knew at all.

What concerns me is what happens to Mary at the end of the season. If Mary dies, then this whole plotline becomes cruel beyond belief. If she stays around, or they find a legitimate reason for her to have to separate from the boys, but have left the relationship as a loving (if still not perfect) one, it was worth it to me. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

3 jokes over 12 seasons doesn't seem like a big deal to me.  But mileage varies.

Where are you getting 3 jokes over 12 seasons from?

There is generally one joke a season where Dean is shot down or something about him being old (even when he was 26because he's older than Sam, or the trope of a girl that Dean finds attractive finds Sam or Cas more attractive. 

IMO, of late the jokes are about Dean's age as though he's 60 and even if he is 60 he'd still be attractive and sexually active. What I find less amusing is that Dean is hitting on women a lot younger than him at least they seem a lot younger than him and that is a shift for Dean that I don't understand why it's happening

21 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Not attempting to change your mind, but I'm curious  what you see has him behaving like a teenager because I haven't perceived that at all in their interactions. .

2 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

Complicated, yes, but still loads better than a dead mother who you never knew at all.

That would be from Sam's POV. Dean had his little boy memories of her, as did the fandom. She just reminds me of John somewhat now and at this point, and I couldn't stand that character, so "loads better" is an opinion that I can't share-not at this point anyway.

4 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Not attempting to change your mind, but I'm curious  what you see has him behaving like a teenager because I haven't perceived that at all in their interactions. .

That wasn't my interpretation, Catrox. I don't see the scene that way, but if it was what they were going for, I'd hate that. Sorry for the confusion.

12 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

. While Mary may not be everything Sam and Dean want, they do have some relationship with her -- it isn't as if she came back and it turned out she was working for Lucifer, or totally repudiated them. She told them she loved them but needed some space, and that's what seems to be happening. They maintain some contact, meet up sometimes, and have a cordial if not yet easy or warm relationship. Complicated, yes, but still loads better than a dead mother who you never knew at all.

What concerns me is what happens to Mary at the end of the season. If Mary dies, then this whole plotline becomes cruel beyond belief. If she stays around, or they find a legitimate reason for her to have to separate from the boys, but have left the relationship as a loving (if still not perfect) one, it was worth it to me. 

The problem is that we haven't seen Mary build a relationship with them at all.  She showed up asked some questions about computers, and technology and had one brief conversation with Sam about why he would go back to hunting if he was out. 

We haven't seen her take any real personal interest in her sons.  She said she loves them, but she seems to have no desire to get to know them or spend time with them.  They only met up in the Asa Fox episode by accident.  Dean rightfully pointed out she made a big effort to connect to her past but has put none of that into her present.  For me the tell isn't working.  I need to see it.   Neither brother gave her a second thought when going after Lucifer.   She only showed up because Cas called her.  

I'm not sure I'd consider Mary sending them a text or two a week, or a computer game "staying in touch."  From, what I've seen I don't think she's been in contact with Sam at all. 

I get needing time and space to process, but we still need to see her try and make some kind of connection.  I still maintain that Mary's trip to Lawrence should have been an episode.

Edited by ILoveReading
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Where are you getting 3 jokes over 12 seasons from?

Sorry, I misunderstood you initially.

7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

There is generally one joke a season

So, 12 jokes over 12 seasons?  Even if it were one joke an episode, it still wouldn't be a big deal to me.  I've had lots and lots of guy friends over the years and this is just how they talk to each other.  It doesn't mean they're not friends or don't love each other (in the case of brothers), it's that they love to rib each other.  Get my husband with his two best friends and some beers and all I'll hear all day is insults.  They think it's hilarious.  But it's never mean spirited.

I don't think any of the jokes on the show have been mean spirited, either.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

Sorry, I misunderstood you initially.

So, 12 jokes over 12 seasons?  Even if it were one joke an episode, it still wouldn't be a big deal to me.  I've had lots and lots of guy friends over the years and this is just how they talk to each other.  It doesn't mean they're not friends or don't love each other (in the case of brothers), it's that they love to rib each other.  Get my husband with his two best friends and some beers and all I'll hear all day is insults.  They think it's hilarious.  But it's never mean spirited.

I don't think any of the jokes on the show have been mean spirited, either.

I expanded on my thoughts in the bitterness thread that outline my beefs with it of late.

15 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

That wasn't my interpretation, Catrox. I don't see the scene that way, but if it was what they were going for, I'd hate that. Sorry for the confusion.

Nope that was my fault. I meant to quote @DittyDotDot

I took it from your comment by mistake! Sorry!

Edited by catrox14

So, it sounds like a Rashoman-esque episode. 

Maybe they should have promoted the episode as being that from the get go. I kind of like those types of storytelling. But my question is still. What the hell is going to happen to Cas?

• Love 1

(Newbie question - how do you respond to a post without quoting from it?)

Re the new producers preview, that actually sounds intriguing. And it looks a bit like it is a Mary & Cas (a pairing I could support - though not romantically) perspective vs Sam & Dean's which would be good.

• Love 1

I'm afraid I don't quite get what you mean @Geordiegirl1967 ? Do you mean how do we tag another user or? 

A general question for everyone. As the episode approaches what are your hopes for it? What are you most looking forward to? Is there anything you dread? 

In my case I am quite intrigued to find out how they handle the same scenes from different perspectives angle. Will it be individuals i.e. Sams perspective, Deans perspective etc, or will it be split into Dean & Sam's perspective vs Castiel, Wally and Mary's? I am hoping we may also learn something new about their current perspective in the process. On the other hand, as I may have mentioned before, I am genuinely worried that they'll kill off Castiel in his episode and the later appearances spoiled were false leaks to throw fans off. I hope to be wrong, but they definitely seem to be setting things up for him to go at some point this season. 

2 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I'm afraid I don't quite get what you mean @Geordiegirl1967 ? Do you mean how do we tag another user or? 

Sorry I wasn't clear, and I shouldn't be cluttering up the thread with my OT query. But to explain... I wanted to reply to the post with the vid of the producers preview. There was a post after it that wasn't related to it. On my previous board you could replied to a post within the thread or just to the original post. So there could be several discussions within threads. That happens here too (i.e. more than one discussion going on between difft subsets of posters within one thread). But here it all seems to be just listed chronologically and the only way I am seeing to follow a discussion is where the contributors quote from the posts they are answering. So my question was 'if I don't quote from a post how do you indicate which post I am responding to?'

I hope that doesn't sound critical. I am loving this board. Friendly interesting people and much better functionality. I am just getting used to a new layout etc.

A general question for everyone. As the episode approaches what are your hopes for it? What are you most looking forward to? Is there anything you dread? 

That Dean's connection to Michael is acknowledged as important and explored.  I'm also dreading anything related to Michael if they're bring it up just to pass it on to Sam. Mary or Cas. 

Dean is Michael's true vessel, if that is Michael's spear, I'd like to see Dean being the only one able to use it.   Although this is Perez who dropped Dean from an entire act with no explanation.   So I'm not really expecting it.

• Love 1

I am worried that all the reinforcing of TFW, the acknowledgment by the boys that Cas is family with him basically moving into the bunker, is setting the table for a painful goodbye/permanent parting of the ways. .

As awful as it would be and as heart broken as I would be if Castiel were to die in this episode, he would likely die an ally, a hero, and most importantly knowing that he had a place with on Earth with Dean and Sam where he is loved and appreciated. My worst fear is that Cas is going to be altered in such a permanent way that he can no longer be an ally or friend to the boys and possibly even become an outright enemy to them.

It would keep Misha on the show but I can't have Dean and Cas be full on enemies. I could not take that. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Sorry I wasn't clear, and I shouldn't be cluttering up the thread with my OT query. But to explain... I wanted to reply to the post with the vid of the producers preview. There was a post after it that wasn't related to it. On my previous board you could replied to a post within the thread or just to the original post. So there could be several discussions within threads. That happens here too (i.e. more than one discussion going on between difft subsets of posters within one thread). But here it all seems to be just listed chronologically and the only way I am seeing to follow a discussion is where the contributors quote from the posts they are answering. So my question was 'if I don't quote from a post how do you indicate which post I am responding to?'

I hope that doesn't sound critical. I am loving this board. Friendly interesting people and much better functionality. I am just getting used to a new layout etc.

If I understand your question, you can quote the whole thing and then just delete the part of the post you won't be replying to. You could also tag the post with for example @catrox14 or @Geordiegirl1967 to highlight the person you are replying to.  Does that help?

12 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Ah, I think I understand you now. As far as I am aware the only way to display posts is chronologically. However, I am new here also so I could be wrong! Hopefully someone will be able to give you a definite answer. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful :( . 

Edit: Or as @catrox14 says, while not perfect, the best workaround may just be to tag the person you're responding to. 

10 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

That Dean's connection to Michael is acknowledged as important and explored.  I'm also dreading anything related to Michael if they're bring it up just to pass it on to Sam. Mary or Cas. 

Dean is Michael's true vessel, if that is Michael's spear, I'd like to see Dean being the only one able to use it.   Although this is Perez who dropped Dean from an entire act with no explanation.   So I'm not really expecting it.

Ooh that would definitely be interesting! And yes I agree, if they are bringing in Michael the arc should remain with Dean and no else. Fingers crossed <3 

7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I am worried that all the reinforcing of TFW, the acknowledgment by the boys that Cas is family with him basically moving into the bunker, is setting the table for a painful goodbye/permanent parting of the ways. .

As awful as it would be and as heart broken as I would be if Castiel were to die in this episode, he would likely die an ally, a hero, and most importantly knowing that he had a place with on Earth with Dean and Sam where he is loved and appreciated. My worst fear is that Cas is going to be altered in such a permanent way that he can no longer be an ally or friend to the boys and possibly even become an outright enemy to them.

It would keep Misha on the show but I can't have Dean and Cas be full on enemies. I could not take that. 

I personally would rather they kill off Cas / fire Misha than see him continue on long term as an enemy to the boys. Honestly, I am not looking for any super special storylines for Cas this season. If they just kept him around in the background as himself  I would be content. This probably belongs in the "unpopular opinions/bitterness" thread, but honestly, if the writers truly can not last a season without having to resort to making Cas crazy/possessed/anatagonistic then they should just write him out and be done with it. It's crueller to his fans to keep him around just to keep messing them around in such a manner. 

Edited by Wayward Son
47 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I have to admit this worries me too.  I've been really enjoying Dean and Cas's friendship this last year and a half.  Its been very reminiscent of s4 and 5.  I don't want to lose that.  If the show is going to keep saying Family doesn't end with blood then the Winchesters non-blood family has to continue to be important.

6 hours ago, SueB said:

Thank you. 

So, this is a quote from Mr Pink (Steve Buscami) in Reservoir dogs.  Now add the diner scene (ALSO very Reservoir Dogs) and a previous spoiler about this being a movie homage AND....

- We're likely to start in media res with Cas bleeding and dyind (RD)

- hop back to the diner

- and keep visiting Cas's near death while the episode jumps around showing out of sequence build up scenes

If you haven't seen RD, definitely worth it.  

I knew I recognized that line! Didn't know about the homage though. Thanks SueB!

2 hours ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

You pretty much have to quote something if you want everyone else to know exactly what you're responding to. There are a couple different ways to respond only to a portion of a post, though it does depend on whether you're using a desktop/laptop or mobile/tablet device. You can do as @catrox14 suggested--use the little red quote icon at the bottom of the post and then edit out what you don't want, but I've heard the mobile version is kinda a pain in the ass to edit posts. You can also just highlight the bit you are responding to and click the "quote this" box that pops up. It'll only quote whatever you have highlighted.

Other useful features are the MultiQuote option--the red +" button at the bottom of each post--that allows you to scroll down a thread, picking multiple posts you want to respond to without having to jump down to the editor after each one. It's also very handy if you're planning to take your response to another thread. And, if you just want to get someone's attention, the @ mention function is very handy. It'll send a notification to someone they were mentioned in your post. 

• Love 3