Type keyword(s) to search

Alyssa and John: Lunch with Lurch

• Start Topic

I remember Janie and Alyssa having a conversation - maybe shortly after she was married. I don't remember the details but Alyssa was saying something like she doesn't want a lot of kids and Janie told her there's a way to control that.

In that moment I really though Alyssa was going to be the one Bates who stopped at 2. I wonder if they would have stopped if their second kid was a boy.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

Is Rhett going to the same place as Allie so she can take care of him?  

I don't think so. Allie seemed way too happy, which makes me think she's not stuck with Rhett for the week. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think so. Allie seemed way too happy, which makes me think she's not stuck with Rhett for the week. 

I hope she gets a Rhett-free week.  She deserves a vacation too.  

• Like 9

I'm surprised Prince Rhett isn't going with A&J. He did last year - though I realize last year he was only a few months old. He went with them to ATL for 1-2 nights where they stayed in a nice hotel and took in a Braves game, while waxing poetic about how Rhett would play for the Tampa Bay Rays 🙄. Then they went from there to South Carolina for a few days to introduce Rhett to Bill/Jane. Funny how they never take the girls on vacation, anywhere. But hell they think the girls are lucky for even getting to go to Costco.

And let's be real staying with other people is just the vacation the girls need. I imagine the kids are being split between grandmas + John's sisters in law as I think all of John's brothers live in Orlando. Likely Rhett IS going someplace with one of this sisters, whether Ally or not; unless they've arranged for 1 person to just be in charge of the baby. But I can see Ally being happy even if she is wherever Rhett is bc she's likely old enough to understand that the ADULTS who've agreed to take her and Rhett/whichever younger sib will take care of her and the younger. Meaning SHE will get to be a kid just like her siblings will. She won't be putting lunch together for her sisters, nor doing what Rhett needs, nor being barked at for the laundry. She'll just get to play and be a kid and oh yeah likely when it's her turn to speak or play a game or do an activity, the adults in charge won't just turn away like Alyssa routinely does.

Jane has been very vocal w Alyssa re baby making from the start. After she got married and didn't want a ton of kids, Jane mentioned birth control. When she did have a daughter yearly and was pregnant again with #3 and was swearing that was it, she wasn't gonna end up having 4 girls . . . Jane said you're just like your parents, I've heard that before etc. So yeah I think Nurse Jane would have NO criticisms at all if Alyssa said - 4 girls + 1 boy, we are DONE. All this brother for Rhett BS comes from G&K, not from Bill/Jane.

But let's be real - Rhett is 1, he needs a brother, A&J are going away alone. You know they are thinking baby making - even though A&J both seem to hate their lives and Alyssa looks ROUGH lately - IDK if it's a health thing or unhappiness thing or if she should just check in with the cardiologist to make sure all is still well or what.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

I wish whoever took the girls would take video of them and post online....I hope and pray those girls are exposed to NORMAL...at least in some capacity...maybe allie will see a MOM taking care of her kids and Allie can sleep through the night and eat in peace and not be permanently deformed by carrying a baby cocked on her little hip all day...Alyssa is my least favorite bates ...she is lazy ( unless it's on camera for clicks)....and selfish....she was the cook at home growing up -- but we now know allie makes the breakfasts while alyssa sleeps in and lunch is whatever out of a package on a paper plate...sheesh....crossing fingers the girls get to see some real family in some way...

• Like 6
On 4/27/2024 at 11:38 AM, cereality said:

I'm surprised Prince Rhett isn't going with A&J. He did last year - though I realize last year he was only a few months old. He went with them to ATL for 1-2 nights where they stayed in a nice hotel and took in a Braves game, while waxing poetic about how Rhett would play for the Tampa Bay Rays 🙄. Then they went from there to South Carolina for a few days to introduce Rhett to Bill/Jane. Funny how they never take the girls on vacation, anywhere. But hell they think the girls are lucky for even getting to go to Costco.

And let's be real staying with other people is just the vacation the girls need. I imagine the kids are being split between grandmas + John's sisters in law as I think all of John's brothers live in Orlando. Likely Rhett IS going someplace with one of this sisters, whether Ally or not; unless they've arranged for 1 person to just be in charge of the baby. But I can see Ally being happy even if she is wherever Rhett is bc she's likely old enough to understand that the ADULTS who've agreed to take her and Rhett/whichever younger sib will take care of her and the younger. Meaning SHE will get to be a kid just like her siblings will. She won't be putting lunch together for her sisters, nor doing what Rhett needs, nor being barked at for the laundry. She'll just get to play and be a kid and oh yeah likely when it's her turn to speak or play a game or do an activity, the adults in charge won't just turn away like Alyssa routinely does.

Jane has been very vocal w Alyssa re baby making from the start. After she got married and didn't want a ton of kids, Jane mentioned birth control. When she did have a daughter yearly and was pregnant again with #3 and was swearing that was it, she wasn't gonna end up having 4 girls . . . Jane said you're just like your parents, I've heard that before etc. So yeah I think Nurse Jane would have NO criticisms at all if Alyssa said - 4 girls + 1 boy, we are DONE. All this brother for Rhett BS comes from G&K, not from Bill/Jane.

But let's be real - Rhett is 1, he needs a brother, A&J are going away alone. You know they are thinking baby making - even though A&J both seem to hate their lives and Alyssa looks ROUGH lately - IDK if it's a health thing or unhappiness thing or if she should just check in with the cardiologist to make sure all is still well or what.

Wonder how Kelly was before her older girls could be parentified?  Did she look haggard and hate her life the way Alyssa seems to?  I am tempted to say bed, made, lie but the kids shouldn't pay for their parents dumbassery.

• Like 7

I think they’ll have at least one more pregnancy. If they stop now then all the people who said they were only trying for a boy would be right, so they have to try at least once more to prove us wrong.

• Sad 2
9 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I think they’ll have at least one more pregnancy. If they stop now then all the people who said they were only trying for a boy would be right, so they have to try at least once more to prove us wrong.

But if it's a girl, we'll just hear about how Prince Rhett needs a BROTHER. And they'll keep trying. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2