Type keyword(s) to search

TCM: The Greatest Movie Channel

mariah23
  • Start Topic

This is extremely silly and trivial, but someone pointed it out to me and it made me smile, so.

I never noticed it, but the two characters battling over biblical inerrancy in Inherit the Wind were played by actors, Fredric March and Dick York, who were married to witches onscreen.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Julia said:

This is extremely silly and trivial, but someone pointed it out to me and it made me smile, so.

I never noticed it, but the two characters battling over biblical inerrancy in Inherit the Wind were played by actors, Fredric March and Dick York, who were married to witches onscreen.

Good catch, and the kind of obscure trivia I love.

I Married a Witch" was an unacknowledged predecessor to "Bewitched." It's a charming movie, and Veronica Lake is beautiful and a total delight. This and "Sullivan's Travels" are her best roles.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, Once Upon a Honeymoon.  Wow, that's a terrible movie.  Full of some of the most talented people in Hollywood, and it's horrendous.  I did see it some years ago and hated it - enough never to want to see it again.  Pauline Kael's capsule review (from 5001 Nights at the Movies) is just about exactly right:  https://books.google.com/books?id=w4LzeUZ03vQC&pg=PA548&lpg=PA548&dq=once+upon+a+honeymoon+pauline+kael&source=bl&ots=Jq9K9DcffZ&sig=xrt_WwmQTzsD9U6AmNvYlJafUjs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim7tr3qPjMAhXGNz4KHR5PDRQQ6AEIOTAF#v=onepage&q=once upon a honeymoon pauline kael&f=false

Edited by Crisopera
Error
1 hour ago, ratgirlagogo said:

Many years ago and that was one time too many.  To Be Or Not To Be, it ain't.

Yeah. In the first twenty minutes or so (which is all I could take), Cary Grant not only wasn't enough to save it, he was actually bad in it. It takes a very special movie to get that to happen.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Milburn Stone said:

Yeah. In the first twenty minutes or so (which is all I could take), Cary Grant not only wasn't enough to save it, he was actually bad in it. It takes a very special movie to get that to happen.

Wow.  That might be worth tracking down just to see that. Actually, I have seen that, the whole movie.  It is a strange one and the ending is supposed to be funny?

Looks like Svengoolie took over programming tonight; "Dr. Phibes" followed by "Blacula"?

Edited by elle
(edited)
On 5/26/2016 at 9:50 PM, elle said:

Looks like Svengoolie took over programming tonight; "Dr. Phibes" followed by "Blacula"?

Ah, the glory that is Svengoolie.  He'd make a great guest programmer BTW.  The connecting thread seems to be American International Pictures but I don't know why.    Must be some kind of anniversary but I don't know of what  -  it's not Roger Corman's birthday, or Samuel Arkoff's, or James Nicholson's.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, ratgirlagogo said:

He'd make a great guest programmer BTW

That would be fun to see!  He could choose movies as Svengoolie and then as himself.  It would be interesting to see what kind of movies he likes.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, elle said:

That would be fun to see!  He could choose movies as Svengoolie and then as himself.  It would be interesting to see what kind of movies he likes.

Hey, do we share a brain?? (sorry, just had to go for the horror movie reference)  I was thinking much the same thing.  I'd love to know what kinds of non-horror movies he would choose.

Just now, ratgirlagogo said:

Hey, do we share a brain?? (sorry, just had to go for the horror movie reference)  I was thinking much the same thing.  I'd love to know what kinds of non-horror movies he would choose.

For your sake, I hope not ;0)

The 'share a brain' reference always makes me think of the Steve Martin/Lily Tomlin movie "All of Me"; though they really only each had control of half a brain and body.

oookay....TCM!  I see Mr. Roberts will be on today, part of a Memorial Day weekend marathon I suppose?  I wonder if they will show Jack Lemmon talking about how his character was scared of James Cagney in the movie, but that in real life the two of them got along wonderfully.

3 hours ago, elle said:

For your sake, I hope not ;0)

The 'share a brain' reference always makes me think of the Steve Martin/Lily Tomlin movie "All of Me"; though they really only each had control of half a brain and body.

oookay....TCM!  I see Mr. Roberts will be on today, part of a Memorial Day weekend marathon I suppose?  I wonder if they will show Jack Lemmon talking about how his character was scared of James Cagney in the movie, but that in real life the two of them got along wonderfully.

elle, just watched Mr Roberts after quite a few years and it still is a joy to watch. On closer inspection I saw Nick Adams, Martin Milner and the ever so young Patrick Wayne. Milner gave me a thrill because I don't ever believe I knew he was in it. Cagney really was a fine actor as I didn't even like his character one bit unlike in so many other perfs where you can't help but like him even when he plays the heavy.

Do you know if Cagney and Fonda got along? 

I am still waiting for TCM to air Home of the Brave with Lloyd Bridges and James Edwards. Must have lost the rights. 

I wish Battle Cry wasn't going to air so early Mon morning. Such a great movie.

35 minutes ago, prican58 said:

Milner gave me a thrill because I don't ever believe I knew he was in it. Cagney really was a fine actor as I didn't even like his character one bit unlike in so many other perfs where you can't help but like him even when he plays the heavy.

Milner's scene always makes me laugh, that accent! and the way he is trying to delicately tell an officer the details.  It certainly not his first movie, that was Life with Father.

My favorite "unexpected" actor in the movie is William Powell.

Cagney does a great job portraying a very petty, bitter man.  I agree that one does not feel any sympathy for him and yet one can feel little bits of sympathy for his Cody Jarrett in White Heat.  Also the movie I discovered that Virgina Mayo could be unlikeable!  Up til then, she was always the beautiful love interest in Danny Kaye movies.

I have not heard anything about Cagney and Fonda, but considering that they were both very professional I would imagine they got along and had respected for one another.

I do remember another quote about Lemmon from Fonda.  Lemmon was worried about playing the role since Fonda had been doing the same role on stage for a very long time.  Fonda complimented Lemmon by saying that Lemmon brought something new to the role of Ensign Pulver which was something he did not think was possible. (quote not verbatim)

Best Years is on now and I didn't plan on watching but it has sucked me in. Gotta check out Hoagy. 

I just finished watching the Memorial Day concert as well as a PBS doc on disabled vets through the years so I'm ready to have my emotions continue to be tugged at. The March/Loy reunion is coming and that is the best scene.

I still have no idea how Myrna Loy wasn't nominated for an Oscar for that role.  The fact she was never nominated will forever stick in my craw, but comedic performances have always been undervalued so I can at least identify the flawed reasoning behind the snubs for some other roles.  But this?  Is Oscar bait in all the right ways.  I.do.not.get.it.

The reunion scene is great, but my favorite of theirs (and possibly of the film) is when they disabuse their daughter of the notion that staying married all these years has been effortless and blissful.

I also like the pitch-perfect "familiar routine meets awkward re-adjustment" vibe of the morning scene in the bedroom.  I love Julianne Moore's affection for and analysis of it in the TCM tribute she did for Myrna Loy.

• Love 3

TBYOUL is my all time favorite movie.  I love every minute of it and have seen it at least 25 times.   Im not kidding!   I'm 49 and love the classic movies.  My 94 year old grandmother lived through the war, married only 6 months before my grandfather was sent to Europe, Africa and then landed on Utah beach during D-Day and helped liberate France. He was gone 4 years and she waited patiently  for his return while working in a sweater factory.

I agree the scene where Loy/March reunite is heartwarming.    But my favorite scene is at the end when Wright/Andrews realize they are right for each other.   They embrace and her hat just falls at the right moment -  Gosh I'm such a romantic.   The music score in the movie is wonderful.  

• Love 2

I forgot one of the most loving scenes where Homer shows Wilma his bedtime routine.   She just embraces it and as he is lying there  in bed the one tear coming down his cheek as she remembers to leave the door ajar and she goes down stairs. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, MissT said:

I forgot one of the most loving scenes where Homer shows Wilma his bedtime routine.   She just embraces it and as he is lying there  in bed the one tear coming down his cheek as she remembers to leave the door ajar and she goes down stairs. 

So correct! It's powerful, as is the entire film. Seventy years ago. Holds up very well, I'd say.

I can actually envision this movie getting remade. I am not advocating that because why mess with perfection. But being as how this current world/war situation has Americans a bit more aware of what soldiers actually go through it could be a relevant remake. But not too big budget because then it might turn into that Pearl Harbor movie some years back with Ben Affleck. No one needs that.

Edited by prican58
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, prican58 said:

elle, just watched Mr Roberts after quite a few years and it still is a joy to watch. On closer inspection I saw Nick Adams, Martin Milner and the ever so young Patrick Wayne. Milner gave me a thrill because I don't ever believe I knew he was in it. Cagney really was a fine actor as I didn't even like his character one bit unlike in so many other perfs where you can't help but like him even when he plays the heavy.

There are no reports of Cagney and Fonda fighting that I've ever heard, but the big problem on that set was the original director, John Ford, vs. just about everybody else except William Powell. There are stories about him jerking Jack Lemmon around on call times to throw him off balance, pushing Cagney to the point where Cagney threatened to kick his ass, and actually suckerpunching Fonda, who had played the part of Roberts on Broadway.

The studio reportedly thought that Ford, who was well on his way to being a Rear Admiral in the Reserves, might be able to help them to get the USN to cooperate with a movie which was considered a little risqué at the time. Ford responded by trying to turn Cagney's character into a harmless buffoon and Fonda's into a malcontent in an attempt to make the Navy look less at fault than it did in the play. He eventually drank himself into the hospital and most of the movie was reshot.

Cagney supposedly forgave him. Fonda didn't.

14 hours ago, prican58 said:

So correct! It's powerful, as is the entire film. Seventy years ago. Holds up very well, I'd say.

I can actually envision this movie getting remade. I am not advocating that because why mess with perfection. But being as how this current world/war situation has Americans a bit more aware of what soldiers actually go through it could be a relevant remake. But not too big budget because then it might turn into that Pearl Harbor movie some years back with Ben Affleck. No one needs that.

I think this is the sort of thing TV used to do well, and they should.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Julia said:

There are no reports of Cagney and Fonda fighting that I've ever heard, but the big problem on that set was the original director, John Ford, vs. just about everybody else except William Powell. There are stories about him jerking Jack Lemmon around on call times to throw him off balance, pushing Cagney to the point where Cagney threatened to kick his ass, and actually suckerpunching Fonda, who had played the part of Roberts on Broadway.

The studio reportedly thought that Ford, who was well on his way to being a Rear Admiral in the Reserves, might be able to help them to get the USN to cooperate with a movie which was considered a little risqué at the time. Ford responded by trying to turn Cagney's character into a harmless buffoon and Fonda's into a malcontent in an attempt to make the Navy look less at fault than it did in the play. He eventually drank himself into the hospital and most of the movie was reshot.

Cagney supposedly forgave him. Fonda didn't.

I think this is the sort of thing TV used to do well, and they should.

It was remade as a TV movie back in the 80's. If I'm remembering correctly, Robert Hays played Mr. Roberts, Kevin Bacon was Pulver, Howard Hessemann was Doc & Charles Durning played the captain. I cheated a little because I only remembered Hays being part of the cast so I had to look it up on imdb. I watched it but that was over 30 years ago so I don't remember much about it except it was more like a play that opened up like the movie is.

ETA: I just read a little more about it on imdb & this was a live play on NBC in 1984. 

Edited by HelenBaby

I can actually envision this movie getting remade.

I

HelenBaby, I was referring to a remake of Best Years, not Roberts. But somehow I am thinking that there was a revival of Roberts on Broadway in the not too distant past.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, prican58 said:

I

HelenBaby, I was referring to a remake of Best Years, not Roberts. But somehow I am thinking that there was a revival of Roberts on Broadway in the not too distant past.

I realized that after I made my post. Sorry about that.

ETA: I just saw your note about Home of the Brave. James Edwards is going to be part of Summer Under the Stars this August. I don't remember if this film was on the schedule. I'll check & get back to you.

Edited by HelenBaby

But somehow I am thinking that there was a revival of Roberts on Broadway in the not too distant past.

There was limited-engagement run of it at the Kennedy Center about ten years ago as part of a tribute to the '40s, but I'm not sure if it's come back to Broadway.

22 hours ago, prican58 said:

I am still waiting for TCM to air Home of the Brave with Lloyd Bridges and James Edwards. Must have lost the rights. 

I wish Battle Cry wasn't going to air so early Mon morning. Such a great movie.

Home of the Brave is scheduled for August 17 at 8:00 pm EDT. 

Gee, thanks for the Home of the Brave update. That's a Wed night so I'll def be watching. Thanks It is such a good film, IMO and James really could have been Sidney Poitier before Sidney was.

Wow! I just saw that Edwards is the "Star".  This is great and long overdue.

1 hour ago, HelenBaby said:

It was remade as a TV movie back in the 80's. If I'm remembering correctly, Robert Hays played Mr. Roberts, Kevin Bacon was Pulver, Howard Hessemann was Doc & Charles Durning played the captain. I cheated a little because I only remembered Hays being part of the cast so I had to look it up on imdb. I watched it but that was over 30 years ago so I don't remember much about it except it was more like a play that opened up like the movie is.

ETA: I just read a little more about it on imdb & this was a live play on NBC in 1984. 

That sounds like a really good cast. I'm sorry I can't find it.

I know this is all about TCM/old movies but I just want to mention something about TV that actually is about a famous actor. I have been watching a marathon of Gidget on Antenna TV today because I love it. Everything about it.

So I have always wondered about Sally Fields' Gidget days and I found this. It's a good accounting of her very early career.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Julia said:

Julia, thanks for this and the rest of the fascinating story behind the movie that you shared.

I'm going to conjecture that Ford had an additional motive for making the movie more "Navy-friendly" beyond helping the studio secure the Navy's cooperation. He was on the front lines in WW2 making documentaries like The Battle of Midway. These experiences solidified his veneration of our armed forces, and I imagine he didn't much like the idea himself of a story that made a "bad guy" of Navy command.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Julia said:

This made Ben M's intro so odd.  He really emphasized several times "It's a John Ford movie". No mention at all of Mervyn Leroy or that Fonda asked Josh Logan (the MR screenwriter and also the Broadway MR director, I believe) to reshoot some scenes later and he did. Ben did mention that Ford punched Fonda (his friend in the cast) in the face--a particularly bad thing to do to an actor. Ford sounds totally out of control with his temper and drinking -- I'm surprised Mankiewicz didn't mention him being replaced.  (Good thing, too, if he'd ruined Cagney and Fonda's characters/performances per the above). The four principle actors are all so good. Cagney's unlikeable, but they did at least give his anger and bitterness a bit of explanation--in that well done scene where he points out to Fonda how those "rich college boys" had been rubbing his face in it all his life and for a moment you could picture how true that could be, that they wouldn't all be like Mr. Roberts.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/30/2016 at 9:38 PM, Milburn Stone said:

I'm going to conjecture that Ford had an additional motive for making the movie more "Navy-friendly" beyond helping the studio secure the Navy's cooperation. He was on the front lines in WW2 making documentaries like The Battle of Midway. These experiences solidified his veneration of our armed forces, and I imagine he didn't much like the idea himself of a story that made a "bad guy" of Navy command.

I'm sure that's true. I remember my dad having us watch Victory at Sea (that link is to the entire series on Archive.org) and telling me that a lot of the footage was the from the same director as The Quiet Man (a yearly channel 11 staple). There was a rumor about Ford disliking the play because there was a line which suggested that sailors took comfort with each other when women weren't available, but it apparently goes back to Josh Logan who disliked Ford and his view of the play, so salt to taste.

On 5/30/2016 at 11:50 PM, Padma said:

This made Ben M's intro so odd.  He really emphasized several times "It's a John Ford movie". No mention at all of Mervyn Leroy or that Fonda asked Josh Logan (the MR screenwriter and also the Broadway MR director, I believe) to reshoot some scenes later and he did. Ben did mention that Ford punched Fonda (his friend in the cast) in the face--a particularly bad thing to do to an actor. Ford sounds totally out of control with his temper and drinking -- I'm surprised Mankiewicz didn't mention him being replaced.  (Good thing, too, if he'd ruined Cagney and Fonda's characters/performances per the above). The four principle actors are all so good. Cagney's unlikeable, but they did at least give his anger and bitterness a bit of explanation--in that well done scene where he points out to Fonda how those "rich college boys" had been rubbing his face in it all his life and for a moment you could picture how true that could be, that they wouldn't all be like Mr. Roberts.

It's interesting comparing the way that's handled here and in The Caine Mutiny, where it's left to Jose Ferrer's lawyer to point out the same thing about Captain Queeg, and that Van Johnson's working class career officer wasn't going to walk away from the mess the way Fred MacMurray's 'college boy' did.

Edited by Julia
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:36 AM, Julia said:

It's interesting comparing the way that's handled here and in The Caine Mutiny, where it's left to Jose Ferrer's lawyer to point out the same thing about Captian Queeg, and that Van Johnson's working class career officer wasn't going to walk away from the mess the way Fred MacMurray's 'college boy' did.

I hadn't thought about it, but that was a good underlying theme. You could see MacMurray being the kind of "lord it over the busboy" college boy in a way that would never occur to Roberts. That added so much interest, MacMurray's character reveal vis. Johnson, making it more than just a story about whether or not to mutiny on a bad captain. 

I see that "The Fallen Idol" is being released in select theatres, none near me. Too bad it's not a TCM release (like Ferris Bueller's Day Off which was much more accessible, like the other TCM releases.)  Graham Greene, Carol Reed and Ralph Richardson, a film that would have been very special in a theater (unlike, imo, FBDO).

Edited by Padma
  • Love 2
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, elle said:

Cagney does a great job portraying a very petty, bitter man.  I agree that one does not feel any sympathy for him and yet one can feel little bits of sympathy for his Cody Jarrett in White Heat.  Also the movie I discovered that Virgina Mayo could be unlikeable!  Up til then, she was always the beautiful love interest in Danny Kaye movies.

I do remember another quote about Lemmon from Fonda.  Lemmon was worried about playing the role since Fonda had been doing the same role on stage for a very long time.  Fonda complimented Lemmon by saying that Lemmon brought something new to the role of Ensign Pulver which was something he did not think was possible. (quote not verbatim)

Mayo was also pretty unlikeable in The Best Years of Our Lives as Dana Andrews' shallow and self-centered wife.

I'm actually quite sure that Fonda played Doug Roberts in the Broadway play, which was a big deal because he was a major movie star who had not done theater for many years. Then Fonda repeated the role he'd created in the movie.

Edited by bluepiano
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bluepiano said:

Mayo was also pretty unlikeable in The Best Years of Our Lives as Dana Andrews' shallow and self-centered wife.

I just watched that on the app earlier in the week. I thought it was kind of brave of her to play whatever the female version of a cad is doing one of Our Boys dirty. I wonder if anyone turned that role down?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Padma said:

II see that "The Fallen Idol" is being released in select theatres, none near me. Too bad it's not a TCM release (like Ferris Bueller's Day Off which was much more accessible, like the other TCM releases.)  Graham Greene, Carol Reed and Ralph Richardson, a film that would have been very special in a theater ....

I wrote about this film in this topic just a month or two ago. Where/when is this reissue happening? It would be a treat to see it on the big screen, but I have a feeling I've already missed this.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Julia said:

I just watched that on the app earlier in the week. I thought it was kind of brave of her to play whatever the female version of a cad is doing one of Our Boys dirty. I wonder if anyone turned that role down?

Especially given that cheating on your husband while he was off fighting the war must've been considered the most low down, despicable thing a woman could do.

I've actually felt that her character is almost too cartoonish a "bad broad," in order to make a clear contrast with the kind, sweet, virtuous Peggy. (Teresa Wright). Best Years is a great movie, but it is a bit black and white in its division of people into two camps, the good ones like Al and his family, Homer and his girlfriend etc., and the bad or mean-spirited ones, like Mayo's character, the money grubbing bank president, the sniveling pharmacy manager, and the loud mouth that Fred (Dana Andrews) socks in the drug store. Maybe that's a reflection of a "heroes" and "villains" mentality that was common in American just after the war.

I recently saw Virginia Mayo in a diverting piece of fluff called The Girl from Jones Beach, in which, as the title suggests, she gets plenty of opportunity to show off her stunning figure. She was often in movies for decorative purposes (The Princess and the Pirate with Bob Hope is another one) but I always feel that when given the chance she acquits herself well as a dramatic actress. Like her strong performance in the offbeat western Colorado Territory with Joel McCrea.

Edited by bluepiano
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, bluepiano said:

Yes she was, but it was played more broadly as mentioned above.  I find it funny that her beau is played by the oft-villain in all the Danny Kaye movies, Steve Cochran.  It does take me out of the movie a bit.

In White Heat she is "some piece of work" as the saying goes.  I see the difference in the two characters as "Marie" was shallow whereas "Verna" was as corrupt as "Cody", though it played out it in a different way.

1 hour ago, bluepiano said:

She was often in movies for decorative purposes (The Princess and the Pirate with Bob Hope is another one) but I always feel that when given the chance she acquits herself well as a dramatic actress. Like her strong performance in the offbeat western Colorado Territory with Joel McCrea.

She could play comedic roles as in tP&tP and drama as in CT.   She won the Golden Boot Award in 1988, though it doesn't say for which western movie.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rinaldo said:

I wrote about this film in this topic just a month or two ago. Where/when is this reissue happening? It would be a treat to see it on the big screen, but I have a feeling I've already missed this.

It's still out, but apparently I'm wrong that it is in wide release. (I had that impression from reading in the LAT review about it being restored for the current release: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-fallen-idol-review-20160524-snap-story.html ).  The Fallen Idol is still playing at the Laemmle Royal Theater in Santa Monica, but I don't see that it's out anywhere else, unfortunately.

• Love 1
(edited)

Today's Google Doodle celebrates Lotte Reiniger, the pioneering animator and film-maker of silhouette puppetry.  I recall TCM showed The Adventures of Prince Achmed, and being mesmerized.   Thank you, TCM!

Years later, when this technique was used in a "Harry Potter" film, I recognized it immediately and was delighted to see this creative technique used to explain an important "children's story" within the main story. 

(Watch how the Doodle was made)

Edited by elle
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, elle said:

Like her strong performance in the offbeat western Colorado Territory with Joel McCrea.

A favorite of mine.  I always love Joel McCrea but yes she is so good in this.

10 hours ago, elle said:

She won the Golden Boot Award in 1988, though it doesn't say for which western movie.

The Golden Boot is more of a lifetime achievement award, which she deserved.

• Love 3

This week's "Stage to Screen" evening, hosted by Annette O'Toole and Michael McKean -- most of it is sitting on the DVR (I own Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? on DVD so didn't bother with that), but it'll take a while to get through it, this being substantial stuff. I have to be in the mood for Long Day's Journey into Night; I recall it as a fine film of a great play (no screenwriter credited, just the playwright intact)... but hours of searing character exploration is not for just any time. Did anybody watch any or all of these?

Watched Girl Crazy yesterday. Of course the Gershwin music is wonderful, but even though I am not generally a Judy Garland fan I found her totally captivating. I don't remember her looking this pretty in any other movie, and the exuberance with which she sings "I Got Rhythm" is irresistible.

There's a scene in which Mickey Rooney plays piano with the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra. It seems to actually be him playing, because there are no cuts. Does anyone know if Mickey could really play the piano that well? I know he was a pretty good drummer (dancing and drumming are definitely related), but if that was actually him on the piano that I have even more respect for his multiple talents.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Rinaldo said:

... but hours of searing character exploration is not for just any time. Did anybody watch any or all of these?

*tumbleweeds*

I like O'Neill but sometimes wonder if he'd go down better as a mini-series.

• Love 2
(edited)

I had  planned to record The Sea Gull since it's the only movie out of this whole series I hadn't already seen - and then I forgot.  I've always heard it was not so good but I still would have liked to have seen it for myself.  Maybe I should give Long Day's Journey another shot since my feeling about it was always that it felt like a play with  play characters rather than a play with human characters.  It's been a long time since I saw it so I could well be wrong.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 1