Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E11: What Happens on ANTM Stays on ANTM

Instead of Tyra saying 'never before seen footage' a dozen times I wish they would do a new episode instead of a recap.

Adam comes across as a very gentle, nice guy and his fratboy image does not seem his authentic self.

Miss J is funny. I wish they would show more of him.

• Love 2

I need more Miss J.

And despite the red mark from Adam's past, I think he pulls the frat boy image too hard. Also, Shei talking crap about Adam not being boyfriend material, then coming into the TH room to make out with him?

I don't like Romeo, but I agreed with him that the rest of them were acting like they are there to vacation. It's supposed to be a competition. Then again, having male and female models compete in the same competition is stupid. Although I didn't mind it so much on Make Me A Supermodel.

There were a couple of models I didn't remember from the earlier episodes. Yep. Real memorable.

Also, I miss Matthew.

Seeing Matthew made me miss him, too. So good looking, and a nice guy. I got a kick out of the show making up couples. Like Will and Raelia (?) are a real couple. Then they skipped right over Will and Matthew, a couple that might really have happened. Still love looking at Will. Eye candy for me.

Love Miss J, and she is severely underused. And what's up with Kelly and that Goth look she has going? Is it because black is suppose to make one look smaller? Not working.

• Love 1

RIP lovedwallflower's laptop.

The thing is, I remember seeing much of that "never-before-seen" footage. Or else it was just all so similar it seemed like it. I didn't see anything in this episode that was new, except maybe the Will "hookup" with Raelia. It's the only one that is still intact and working, according to the show!

• Love 1

I actually thought the recap was pretty fun. First, they brought back Jade. I would be hanging out with Shei, Will, Adam, and Raelia with who is left.

I can't wait for Tyra's "Vices: Part 2 Electric Boogaloo" alcohol lecture to Adam.

I also liked how everyone was so over Romeo when he was yelling randomly in the bus and Keith's hilarious back and forth face during Mirjana and Raelia's lame argument.

Oh, and I want to have a slumber party with Miss Jay.

• Love 2

I've said from the beginning that Adam has a strategy planned out, and that he is/was overplaying the frat thing in order to have the redemption arc. I think he'll manage a career of some sort out of this comp, even if it's unrealistic for it to be modeling. Romeo may actually have been right, but he was such an unlikeable creep that it didn't matter.

"Also, Shei talking crap about Adam not being boyfriend material, then coming into the TH room to make out with him?"

Just because someone is not boyfriend material is no reason not to make out with him!

"I've never noticed before just how awful Raelia's speech is."

I laughed hard when she said "Earf", as in her home planet.

"Keith's hilarious back and forth face during Mirjana and Raelia's lame argument."

LOL! He was so exaggerating every movement! Hilarious!

Edited by NorthstarATL
  • Love 3

I'm somebody who didn't mind Romeo but after seeing this, I'm surprised he passed the psych evaluation.  I think if he hadn't been constantly doing other troubling things, the headbutting probably wouldn't have gotten him kicked off.  It all could have been an attempt at being a tv villain but I think he really didn't know when to stop.  It's unfortunate, because I still think he had one of the more interesting looks and I would have liked to see how they would have posed him in more shoots, since he doesn't fit the same mold most of the other men do. 

The only thing in the clip show I found particularly entertaining was Will and Shei pretending to be Adam.  wtf???  That was inspired.

Yeah, Will and Shei pretending to be Adam was fun to watch. Watching Adam watching them doing him was even funnier! He came across as very likeable, good humored and approachable. He gave off a very good vibe.

Edited by Nonlinear
  • Love 4

The thing is, I remember seeing much of that "never-before-seen" footage. Or else it was just all so similar it seemed like it. I didn't see anything in this episode that was new, except maybe the Will "hookup" with Raelia. It's the only one that is still intact and working, according to the show!

The problem is that a lot of the "never before seen footage" was like, extended clips. So rather than something completely new like Will and Raelia dressing up as Adam, you see a scene they'd already broadcast, but with a little extra footage you hadn't seen before.

It just goes to show how much I can't quit this show when I still watch the recap episodes!

• Love 3