Type keyword(s) to search

Ways for BE to kill off Narcisse?

I hate Narcisse - in light of the events on the last episode, I really want him to die.....badly.

So I thought I would start a topic about all the interesting/realistic/funny/painful ways that BE can kill him off in the next two (TWO!) episodes.

Please, feel free to be as creative, historically accurate as you'd like or anything in between.  I'm hoping that reading your posts will be cathartic.  It can't be healthy for me to hate a fictional character from a TV show this much.

• Love 4

Fun idea, RealityGal. 

Well, seeing as Narcisse is now in a position regarding Luciano similar to that he put Chalky in regarding him, I'd say let Luciano introduce him to a Daughter bis/ Daughter's mother bis. Narcisse is smitten right away, but doesn't know that the lady either 1) hates his because he killed her mother/ father/ sister/ puppy/ all the above, or 2) is paid handsomely by Luciano to render him incoherent - i.e. mess with his brain or his capacity to talk and influence people, 3) is a hired killer pretending to do Luciano's bidding but actually hired by Nucky to render him incoherent - i.e. mess with his brain or his capacity to talk and influence people.

Of course, she could be harmless, but with only 2 episodes to go, I won't go there.

Actually, much as I'd like to see him gone, his becoming incapacitated and not able to cause harm would work even better for me. He's arrested and sent to break rocks where Chalky was, but this time the security has been reinforced and seeing as he's now a bit soft in the head and/or mute there's not much he can do. Or we next see him comatose in an asylum, with Daughter's song playing in the background (hallucination? memory? radio success? who knows...), and he cries but we don't know why and analyse it here ad infinitum. No, scrap that, if there is one character I want out of my TV and my mind ASAP, it's his :-) 

• Love 2

I like the idea of Narcisse's brain being softened.  However, I would like to see Luciano hook him up with a prostitute whom he knows is a syphilis carrier.  Let him die a slow, lonely and ignoble death in a state-run sanitarium where he can amuse himself with his delusions of grandeur.

He can then be buried in a shallow grave in a pauper's field (which would make him want to die again).  Or better yet, his corpse can be tossed into an alley where the dogs will lick his bones.  As I indicated elsewhere, the worst thing that could ever happen to a narcissist like Narcisse is dying and leaving no evidence behind that he ever existed.

• Love 3

Having the bastard flayed was my first wicked thought but unfortunately this isn't Game of Thrones.

More than anything I think I just want him to show fear before he dies.

If he doesn't keep his word wrt Daughter and her singing I think I'd most like to see her take him out. Poison is cool with me so long as he realizes what's happened and is helpless and knows he's about to die and she can remind him that this is for Chalky and her mother.

Another option I'd be fine with would be some scenario where he's beaten to death by some heroin junkies.

• Love 3

The audience that watched that stupid play of his last season, beats the shit out of him.  The end.  

OR

Luciano forces Narcisse to work under Micky Doyle and he goes insane listening to that stupid laugh.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

You guys are the best!  This is actually making me feel better!  I love all the ideas, but I am especially in love with a flaying, especially if it involves the audience from Narcisse's dumb play flaying him.  I also think the Megan Boone wig adds a certain psychological insult, although part of me thinks Narcisse may want to be a woman and that unfulfilled desire is why he is such a monumental ass.

• Love 2

Ooh, I like it- Lucciano sets him up to be overdosed on heroin like Gillian was trying to do to Gyp a few seasons ago (although Gyp injected her with the same needle and she didn't die).  Due to a dirty needle and the overdose, he's left alive but paralyzed, mute, and partially brain-damaged before being arrested and convicted. 

I want Narcisse to end up like Hector on Breaking Bad, reduced to tapping at a little bell to communicate with the surly prison guards from the confines of his 6x8 cell.

• Love 5

I'd like to hear one of the other characters very briefly describe the excruciating pain in which Narcisse died, but I really have no desire to see him on my TV again.

I really don't want to waste anymore screen time on him.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 2

I'd like to hear one of the other characters very briefly describe the excruciating pain in which Narcisse died, but I really have no desire to see him on my TV again.

The only candidate for that exposition is Mickey Doyle.

• Love 2

The thought just occurred to me that Narcisse fancied himself as some kind of savior for the Black race.  Toward that end, he battled Chalky for political influence over the masses.  It would be great if he was exposed as an FBI informant.  Despite Narcisse's high-falutin' talk about elevating the race, he should be exposed as nothing more than a drug-dealing peddler of women for Lucky Luciano.  The fine Black citizens of Atlantic City should take him to an alley and stomp that ass en masse.  They should then stick a Raid fogger in his mouth to shut him up for good.  The final indignity for this self-aggrandizing tool of "the man?"  A two-line obituary in the back of the newspaper which would highlight how truly insignificant he really was.

• Love 3

The following ideas have made me smile today

1. disemboweling Narcisse

2. sticking a can of raid in his mouth, after being stomped by black residents after they find out he killed that preacher

3. a two line obit - or better yet, if the obit was of an "unknown black male"

4. Not allowing him to be referred to as "Doctor", what exactly does he claim to be a doctor of anyways?

I can envision Narcisse approaching Daughter to beat her in anger. Daughter's little girl (who is really Chalky's daughter) is there in the room. Narcisse swings the little girl out of the room and closes the door. The girl falls and her doll flies out of her arms onto the stairway. Narcisse beats Daughter up but doesn't quite kill her. Narcisse leaves to go say mass or tend to his prostitutes (depending on the day) and he trips over the doll on the stair. He falls in slow motion ass over teakettle landing with a thud at the bottom of the stairs (audible crack of the neck) and last but not least, the porcelain doll lands next to his face, eyes open they star at each other, but his eyes are dead. The daughter of Daughter unwittingly plays a part in the demise of Narcisse.

...The end. )

• Love 3

I can envision Narcisse approaching Daughter to beat her in anger. Daughter's little girl (who is really Chalky's daughter) is there in the room. Narcisse swings the little girl out of the room and closes the door. The girl falls and her doll flies out of her arms onto the stairway. Narcisse beats Daughter up but doesn't quite kill her. Narcisse leaves to go say mass or tend to his prostitutes (depending on the day) and he trips over the doll on the stair. He falls in slow motion ass over teakettle landing with a thud at the bottom of the stairs (audible crack of the neck) and last but not least, the porcelain doll lands next to his face, eyes open they star at each other, but his eyes are dead. The daughter of Daughter unwittingly plays a part in the demise of Narcisse.

...The end. )

Yes, I love the revenge of Chalky through his daughter!

• Love 1

Narcisse claims to be a doctor of divinity.

Ways for Narcisse to die:

1. Chalky Jr. or Mrs. Chalky takes revenge for Chalky and Maybelle

2. Someone -- I don't care who -- forces Narcisse to perform in a minstrel show and then kills him

3. An encore performance of "Harlem by Torchlight" has Narcisse playing the torch.

• Love 2