Type keyword(s) to search

Hollywood Divas - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Empress1 said:

"I rebuke you, demon! Get out of my face." Paula stays crazy.

Countess's throat doctor was fine as hell. So is Malika's friend, but he is also really rude and nasty.

Golden continues to leave the house without any pants on, and wearing foundation two shades lighter than her face. No God, honey.

Wasn't that doctor fine!! I was thinking Billy Zane! Let me find out he likes chocolate.

• Love 4
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 0:14 PM, announcergirl said:

Wasn't that doctor fine!! I was thinking Billy Zane! Let me find out he likes chocolate.

Lots of eye candy on this episode!  Malika''s friend with the afro was hot.  Where can I get one of those??  Her other friend, who she got manicures with, was cute too, but I couldn't figure out if he was gay or not.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Lots of eye candy on this episode!  Malika''s friend with the afro was hot.  Where can I get one of those??  Her other friend, who she got manicures with, was cute too, but I couldn't figure out if he was gay or not.

Exactly. The dude with the Afro was sex-ayy! Bro-soul, conscious looking. The other friend irks me. I'm sorry, but he's bitch made.

• Love 2

Something I hate: In the black community, when we have chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and "thyroid," WE DO NOT TAKE CARE OF OUR BODIES!!!! I've seen diabetics lose limbs, talking about, "why is this happening? I'm going to give it to God." It's happening because you refused to fix your diet, b*tch. How did you not know that thyroid disease could mess up your voice!?! Especially when you have some visible characteristics of someone with thyroid for a minute and your voice is $!

I can't with Malika and her boy. They kept going on and on about the other ladies being old and tacky. Malika ain't exactly no young chicken either. There are 20 year olds who would be calling her the old b*tch at the club. And at least the other ladies have acting credits. Even if we didn't know their names, we at least recognized their faces outside of reality tv.

I expect a certain amount of messy on a show. Paula and Forrest provided just the right amount. Malika, especially when she's with her boy, brings a different level of nastiness that I don't enjoy watching. I dislike them on a visceral level. This might be my last season.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, anadyr21 said:

Something I hate: In the black community, when we have chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and "thyroid," WE DO NOT TAKE CARE OF OUR BODIES!!!! I've seen diabetics lose limbs, talking about, "why is this happening? I'm going to give it to God." It's happening because you refused to fix your diet, b*tch. How did you not know that thyroid disease could mess up your voice!?! Especially when you have some visible characteristics of someone with thyroid for a minute and your voice is $!

I can't with Malika and her boy. They kept going on and on about the other ladies being old and tacky. Malika ain't exactly no young chicken either. There are 20 year olds who would be calling her the old b*tch at the club. And at least the other ladies have acting credits. Even if we didn't know their names, we at least recognized their faces outside of reality tv.

I expect a certain amount of messy on a show. Paula and Forrest provided just the right amount. Malika, especially when she's with her boy, brings a different level of nastiness that I don't enjoy watching. I dislike them on a visceral level. This might be my last season.

I've seen every other cast member, including Elise Neal, in something (Lisa Wu might say she's been in stuff other than The Real Housewives of Atlanta, but I've only ever seen her in that), but I had never heard of Malika before this show. She needs to sit down. And she's only a few years younger than Countess, so she doesn't need to be shading anyone about age.

• Love 1
On July 22, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Empress1 said:

I've seen every other cast member, including Elise Neal, in something (Lisa Wu might say she's been in stuff other than The Real Housewives of Atlanta, but I've only ever seen her in that), but I had never heard of Malika before this show. She needs to sit down. And she's only a few years younger than Countess, so she doesn't need to be shading anyone about age.

That is the one shade I cannot stand on any reality show and it's always the women throwing it. You're old and I'm young.  Ok?  What exactly do these chicks think will happen if they keep living? Ya get old!  Sooner than they think, they'll be the old bitches in the club. 

• Love 4
On 22/07/2016 at 10:44 PM, anadyr21 said:

I expect a certain amount of messy on a show. Paula and Forrest provided just the right amount. 

And at least she's one who qualifies for the title of the show, she's working for real, not just being cast and rejected at the reading table. She seems really crazy sometimes especially in her TH, but she must do something right in a professional setting. Her husband is a douche, he obviously suffers from the RHOA Peter's syndrome also know as famewhoring. So pathetic. 

Malika can't crawl back in a Kardashian bleached asshole fast enough for me. I didn't know who she was before coming on this show, never heard of her before, I keep forgetting about her here despite them selling her hard and can't wait for her to hit the door on her way out of my screen. Girl bye.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Right?? What has little Rudy Huckleberry been up to?

Apparently she got pregnant during a "very dark spot in their relationship." The article mentions his son from his relationship with Lisa, although it doesn't mention Lisa by name. It'll be weird watching Lisa bitch about how he got married without telling her (because that seems to be her storyline) when we know it didn't even last six months.

What a dull season. "The White Sistas" was terrible but at least it was a storyline around which to base all the participants. This was just boring.

Malika, you were a teenager in the 90s, not a toddler. Don't front.

• Love 3

I agree.  The comedian and the transgender character were both unpleasant and unnecessary.   I know these "friends of" of characters are necessary in reality tv to keep the mess going.  But they are supposed to stir the drama and then get out the way so the main characters would have something to react to .  Instead these two stirred up the drama and stayed in it, bickering with each other, or being the aggressor.  While the rest of the main characters just stood by and watched.    

OMG that reunion part 1.  Dont these grown ass women know that if you are talking over each other, we the audience cant hear what you are saying.  For most of the hour I was yelling at Golden to STFU.  That woman loves to hear herself talk and so believes her own BS .  She must fancy herself the star of the show because she did more talking/yelling then anyone else.  I didnt enjoy it at all.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, lasandi said:

OMG that reunion part 1.  Dont these grown ass women know that if you are talking over each other, we the audience cant hear what you are saying.  For most of the hour I was yelling at Golden to STFU.  That woman loves to hear herself talk and so believes her own BS .  She must fancy herself the star of the show because she did more talking/yelling then anyone else.  I didnt enjoy it at all.

She was faking indignation for drama. Not a very good actress. And, she really can't read. I'm shocked that Dorian wasn't more vocal. 

• Love 2

I missed 2 episodes and all of a sudden the seasons over?!?  Were the other seasons this short?

Dorian, surprisingly was very respectful to Golden.  He let her ramble on and on and on, and she kept yelling that she would read him but the read never came.  Sometimes I don't even think Golden remembers what she's yelling about most of the time.  She's such a nasty piece of work. 

I don't understand why Savannah is on the show, nor why she's sitting on the stage. 

Love that Elise blocked Carlos on Twitter!  His ass is messier than the people on his reality shows.  That's not a good thing.  When Andy Cohen has more decorum than you, that's an issue.

• Love 4

I really don't see it for Countess.  Being quiet to someone's face then cursing the hell out of them to someone else is not sweeping anything under the rug. It's being a punk.  Golden is messy, but Golden will say whatever she has to say to your face (even if it's tampered down). Countess acts like she never even said anything to begin with.  

It's as tired as those lashes she's wearing.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I really don't see it for Countess.  Being quiet to someone's face then cursing the hell out of them to someone else is not sweeping anything under the rug. It's being a punk.  Golden is messy, but Golden will say whatever she has to say to your face (even if it's tampered down). Countess acts like she never even said anything to begin with.  

It's as tired as those lashes she's wearing.

I agree.  Countess needs to say what she's thinking/feeling in the moment, without allowing it to fester for weeks and then exploding like a damn fool.  That said, Golden is a nicety ass bitch.  All that "I'm just trying to help you" is so much bullshit.  Countess knows what she looks like and she has body autonomy.  She doesn't need Golden telling her what/how she should eat, couched in "concern".  Also, as messy as Savanna is, all the transphobic comments are unnecessary.  

I was, however, here for how she was yelling at Malika's friend because he's awful.  Malika is not above any of the women on this show.  She is someone who has ridden coattails to whatever "station" she has and Golden is completely correct that she has worked and studied and built a career on her own merits, however up and down that career might be.

• Love 2

I literally just discovered this show and have been binge watching it, lol. I'm almost done season 2 but holy hell are these women all bitchy and catty. Lisa is really confrontational but she's the only one I like. Shar isn't an official cast member but she's really cool and seems like a genuine and loyal person.  I'll dissect all of them once I'm caught up, lol. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Shar isn't an official cast member but she's really cool and seems like a genuine and loyal person. 

Yeah, they definitely should have tried to get Shar on the show.  She's cool and level-headed, and she and Countess have a real friendship that's fun to watch on screen.  But I think Shar's had enough televised drama in her real life that she's trying to steer clear of the likes of Golden and Paula.

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 3:13 AM, lasandi said:

Agree, I wanted to reach through the TV and hit her in the mouth. She's a simple bitch!!!! Malika ????wannabe ass too!!!!

• Love 1

After binge watching 3 seasons straight to catch up, I'm so boggled and disappointed by the fact that the exposure of these women on this show, in all of their unprofessional, shady and loud mouth glory, have been an asset to their careers. A normal person wouldn't want to touch any of them with a ten foot pole. They're all messy. They all blame each other for things that they are guilty of themselves. 

Golden constantly asking people if she can have her turn to speak when in reality she never shuts up. Golden is the type that just wants to argue with people. If you can't manage to offend her, she'll take it upon herself to be offended by something you said to random Joe in the corner and then throw shade at you for it. She's controlling. Constantly providing unsolicited advice gets tiring quick and her constant need to speak over someone just so she can communicate to someone else how that person is feeling, so beyond unnecessary. 

Paula and her husband are delusional. Paula has her system down pat. Get into an argument, avoid giving direct answers, back pedal, scream, shout and insult, run home and complain to husband and then start crying about how you're such an amazing and supportive friend (seems hard to believe when you've already gone on record to say that you don't know how to maintain relationships) and everyone else is against you for no reason. Not for no reason boo. 

Countess makes herself look foolish when she randomly decides to pop off after about things that she doesn't have the guts to say in the moment. She tries to act all big and bad about 'oh if I have a problem, I'll let you know', but she she's all talk. Countess doesn't address issues to give people the opportunity to fix the behaviour she finds offensive. She instead gets mad at people for not reading her mind and her feelings and not auto correcting themselves to please her. At least Golden will address everything to your face. Same with Lisa. 

Savannah - cannot stand her. I may have believed her sausage comment if she wasn't giggling the entire time and asking questions about the state of Paula and Forrests' marriage. 

• Love 2