Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast in Other Roles

Mozelle
  • Start Topic

So, I spent much of episode two racking my brain about where I'd seen Harris before. Thanks to IMDb, I learned that Adam Godley played Nigel, Louis Litt's arch nemesis in Suits. He's a British actor, bringing this show's total to four British actors playing (or having played) American characters.

Edited by Mozelle

So, I spent much of episode two racking my brain about where I'd seen Harris before. Thanks to IMDb, I learned that Adam Godley played Nigel, Louis Litt's arch nemesis in Suits. He's a British actor, bringing this show's total to four British actors playing (or having played) American characters.

I still think of him as Elliot Schwarz from Breaking Bad.

And since I never watched House of Cards (US), I think of Corey Stoll as the bewigged dude from The Strain.

I just think of him as the singing teacher from Love Actually.

Claire played Beth March in the Winona Ryder version of Little Women.  I really like this version of Little Women (Christian Bale is Laurie) and Claire is lovely as Beth.  It has some nice scenes set at Christmas, so it might be a good one to watch this time of year!

• Love 1

I realize that he's passed away, but, I always loved James Rebhorn in all his roles.   He was just a class act, imo and so talented.  One favorite was his role in The Talented Mr. Ripley.  He played Dickie Greenleaf's father.

• Love 1

Nazanin Boniadi, who played Fara is on Starz's Counterpart, playing Clare.

She has a bigger role there than she had on Homeland.

And Counterpart in its first season is a better show than Homeland is these days.