Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: WorldWide Trailer Sales

• Start Topic

She was not moving.   She said it near the beginning of the show, and she guaranteed it by sabotaging the deal at the end of the show.  That might have cost her a couple million dollars (eventually).

• Love 1

I love me some Marcus.  When he said, 'Eff you' as a response to her asking if they could date, he will never do wrong in my book.  I am sure she was pushed to the limit by her cheating boyfriend and wanted to show everyone that worked there what he was all about but all she did was make herself look worse than ever.  When you are scorned like that, it's hard but self preservation is paramount, not revenge.  Revenge will come as you are a success and he is stuck with a whiny, gold digger piece of tail.

Too bad she was so simple minded.  She could have cashed in big time if she was not so stupid.

• Love 1

This is one time where had the two owners followed Marcus' advice, they'd be multi-millionaires. Their company had a great product, but the way they were building the trucks was ridiculous. A little commonsense would have lowered costs and increased profits and yet they'd rather argue and put their own selfish ways ahead of the company, and all their employees are worse off because of it. A real shame.

• Love 1

I didn't care if their business fails and that hag never gets laid again (by Marcus or anyone else)... I just felt terrible for the dog!!!

Amazing how many of these companies don't have an inventory process. It's common sense. I swear most of these people aren't qualified to run a lemonade stand.

• Love 1

it was amusing to watch the ex-wife-partner in the trailer company say that Marcus called them to be on the show.......  a few seconds go by,.......then she "gets" that the ex-husband-partner called Marcus and asked him to come.   

that's when the gloves came off.    :)

• Love 1

I finally caught up with this episode, which was even more craptastic than  I was expecting! I think these two owners are so wrapped up in enjoying their dysfunctional relationship that they have no time or energy for anything else. And I do mean "enjoying." She's running around trying to get all her employees "on her side" because he cheated on her. He's messing with her head and hiding both the money and the current girlfriend from her while pretending to be all business. They're both addicted to the drama. "You brought her to our house! Our bed!" "You banged some guy in a washroom!"  They both seem completely comfortable acting out their boring brand of crazy in front of the cameras. The best thing about the episode was watching Marcus finally lose it, scream at them to shut up and walk out.

Amazing how many of these companies don't have an inventory process.

Its pretty stand how many small businesses don't want to do inventory checks and have a system. Inventory systems go back thousands of years. We have the tablets in stone that show it!

Too bad she was so simple minded.  She could have cashed in big time if she was not so stupid.

She listened to emotions and not logic. She was ready to toss out 50% of sales because the ex girlfriend worked at a location. Just let the past go and concentrate on the future then you can have your satisfication instead of putting on a show that in your mind makes you look right while the employees actually think you are damn crazy and wondering where they are going to get a new job.

• Love 1