Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E35: Power of Veto #12 / S26.E36: Eviction #12

Rodney
  • Start Topic

12 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

In fact there is no episode tonight. There will be a two hours one tomorrow night with veto and eviction together. So maybe we could change the name of the title?

Just did.  I completely forgot about no episode being on tonight and edited accordingly.

• Thanks 1

Posting here because the episode live chat is closed.   

We've now reached the point in the season where I'm much more interested in what's happening in the jury house than I am watching the hamsters run around.  Or in the case of Rubina and Kimo, watching them lounge around.  

There has been a lot of talk this season about how pretty MJ and Leah are.  But I think Chelsie is gorgeous.  It is too bad she doesn't have much of a personality -- even if she wins I don't think she'll make the splash that Taylor has made.  

• Like 5

Slouching to oblivion.  Ugh.

At this point, I'm rooting for Cam, the endtable to win.

But a Chelsea win has seemed inevitable for weeks

eta: And Kimo, spare us, if you want to wear a cape just do it.

Never liked this BBComics thang.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

I'm kind of shocked that Rubina wasn't in the Top 3.   Given her athleticism, I thought this would be similar to the AI Arena rope challenge, a comp where she could run up those steps a hundred times without getting winded. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Makensy is so delusional, Thinking Chelsea is "her girl"

Good luck pulling that knife out of your back.  Young and stupid.

eta: Chelsea beats her at least 6-1 in the final vote.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

Makensy thinks Cam is throwing comps. Well, it makes sense that you assume that everyone in the house actually came to play a game with the goal to win money and/or influencer money at the end of this. 
I just think Cam showed up to do absolutely nothing and he’s doing it well.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

This is taking too long. It didn’t need to be 2h! How much longer till jury house?

I know.  It's endless whining stupidity.

eta: Sorry Kimo, try growing a pair.  Adios.

"I didn't come to lose"  LOLOLOL

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Angela’s obsession with low budget movie acting is weird.  10 days and she is off my teevee forever (please god I hope so).

I'm almost amused that she lives so rent-free in your head.

11 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Cam should have kept Kimo.

He wanted to last night, and Chelsie was willing to go along with it.  She must've flipped him back sometime today before the show.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm almost amused that she lives so rent-free in your head.

I did not spend one minute thinking about her until she appeared on screen.  In the show.  That we all are watching. Trust, I do not think about her unless she is literally flapping her face in my earshot.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Ugh! Two hours of my time were wasted on this?! I don't watch live feeds so I'm not sure, but it seems like they threw in the story line of 'Maybe we'll use the veto on Rubina'. It's been pretty obvious that Kemo was going all along if he didn't win veto. So I'm thinking CBS wanted a 2 hour show and threw in some filler to make it interesting? If so they didn't succeed. Yawn!

I haven't been able to find a single player to root for this whole season. 😑

• Like 3

31 one replies before mine! I had to check and see if I was in the right episode....there hasn't been that many in weeks.

Anyway. Makensy winning everything is SUPER (wink, wink) boring.

You could find more adults that believe in Santa Clause than those who believe Mak would actually put Cam on the block.

Props to the houseguests for showing the normal amount of emotion from the loved one videos who spend three times longer away from family and friends than those on SUVIVOR, yet they didn't resort to the overwrought blubbering we are treated to when the castaways get a more LETTER!

Mak's dad looks straight out of central casting and Kimo's mom looks like the woman on the MAGNUM PI reboot.

Kimo goes home...to be hones I would have preferred the alternate universe where he went home in the first eviction I as that would have kicked the Matt/Angela fatal attraction storyline that got truncated into overdrive!

Let's talk about the elephant in the room here. Is anyone else feeling as annoyed as I am that the second biggest prize money is going to go to Cam...a man who is literally a floater's floater...I mean I think even that Victoria chick from a decade ago did more. How is it fair that others who actually played the game are going to get much less?

This could have been 90 minutes...I say less tortilla slapping and more jury house.

Speaking of which: much ado about nothing (Angela's hyperbole on the biggest twist) the only thing that Leah's admission did was twist the knife a little harder in the gut to Joseph watching at home that he didn't even get that. It's not like Leah is about to drag him to the nearest bedroom.

Lastly I would have been SO disappointed if we didn't get to see Jankie's death scene...easily one of the top five moments of the season.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mojoween said:

Cam should have kept Kimo.

It's cute that you think he had a choice. As per the entire season, Cam's vote was whatever Chelsie told him it was.

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

I think Chelsie is gorgeous.  It is too bad she doesn't have much of a personality -- even if she wins I don't think she'll make the splash that Taylor has made.  

Oh, Chelsie has a personality. It's just not a good one. That's the whole problem.

Is the full mouth/tortilla slapping thing really a thing? I give the HGs a pass on it, because they're bored and have nothing to do, but if this is an actual activity for people who have actual options, then... I give up. 

Even as two distinct episodes, this would have been pretty boring. As one supersized glued-together double episode, it was a total dud. (If even the houseguests fall asleep, why shouldn't we?) Please just give the prize to Chelsie and end this now.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Is anyone else feeling as annoyed as I am that the second biggest prize money is going to go to Cam...a man who is literally a floater's floater...I

Is he really floating?  He's had his lips attached to Chelsea's butt since Day One and will do whatever she wants.  And actually not really ticking anybody else off by just acting like an endtable and mostly just STFU?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Is he really floating?  He's had his lips attached to Chelsea's butt since Day One and will do whatever she wants.  And actually not really ticking anybody else off by just acting like an endtable and mostly just STFU?

He's a coaster, not a floater.

• Applause 1