Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Life After Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Justine “here’s where I play self-sacrificing Madonna….”

Juju going for her emmy reel. No one is buying this. 

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I feel kind of bad for not caring about this, but …

I'm halfway with you. I don't care about any of this, but I don't feel bad about it at all. I remember iconic Manhattan Barbie's dramatized totally non-dramatic, normal birth. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hate every single one of these obnoxious pharmaceutical ads. Big pharma is taking over our lives.

Whatever happened to that couple where the girl had 7 UTIs this year and they want to sell us some special meds?  That was a crazy commercial.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Sure, yell at the PO. That’s a smart move.

and Kerok? See, this is a consequence of being a felon on parole. You’re not free. You’re subject to the decisions of other people. And that’s not their fault.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Whatever happened to that couple where the girl had 7 UTIs this year and they want to sell us some special meds?  That was a crazy commercial.

Dude!  That’s not normal, right?  Also seems like she should’ve been side eyeing her partner more suspiciously in the commercials.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Maybe she and Spencer broke up and couldn't come to an agreement on dividing up the revenue from the ads. 

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

That's the Spencer's dirty dick commercial. Maybe they got tired of everyone suggesting he wash his junk. 

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • LOL 3