Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Life After Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hola bunkies! Rushing in early to get a good seat, and do I have some SHIT to unload! It has been a WEEK. 

First, my poor little 95 year old mother fell at home and broke her hip. Good news is, its not the weight bearing part. Bad news is, she'll still have to be in rehab for an indeterminate time. She's doing OK, a little confused at first but she's coping. She's still in the hospital waiting for transfer to the rehab, which is half a mile from home so that's handy for us all. The hospital staff are all lovely and helpful and her nurse is adorable and sweet, so that helps. 

In other news, we are getting our bathroom remodeled!! I am so excited, my bathroom is the stuff of nightmares, hasn't been touched since the sixties. (We bought the house in 1992). Let's just say the years have not been kind to it. My very generous brother is paying for it, bless him, because we are poor. And since we are a one bathroom family, we all have to camp out for a month. So, we'll be camping out at my mother's house, which will be good because we'll be able to get down to see her often. My brother lives right around the corner too. Going to be weird living in the old home town, but I'm going to call it an adventure. 

So, someone pass the wine. How's everyone's week been?

• Hugs 5
  • Love 3

Checking in. I don't want to horrify anyone, but there are crumbs on my stove. 

I'm watching online and I accidentally got an old episode on their all reality channel that has been showing non-stop LAL. Suddenly Stan the Man was on my TV, in all of his combover glory. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone's week been?

Eh, just so-so. My oldest friend (the one with the broken metatarsal) started a fight with me because she didn’t think I was sympathetic enough, as if I don’t have my own health problems to deal with, problems that trump her problems by 1000x and make a broken foot seem like child’s play. Why can’t everyone just get along?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This show is like deja vu all over again!

Sorry about your mom, @Pepper Mostly. Hope she recovers and is able to once again enjoy the feasts you provide. Will the bathroom remodel include a bidet? Because Jihoon insists upon a clean ass. What about a soaking tub? A walk-in shower? Double vanity (consult Shekky and Sarper)? 

Thanks everyone! All things considered its less terrible than it could have been, and while she's in rehab and we're all living at her house, we can make sure its properly set up for her when she gets home. 

I do intend to have a bidet attachment on the brand new toilet. No room for double sinks or a walk in shower, alas. I'll just be so glad that its new and modern and clean! We have a wonderful contractor, Anthony, whom houseguest and I have already adopted. We will be baking cookies for the crew and whipping up lasagnas and batches of chili for slap up lunches, I just know it. We'll be stopping by the house at least once a week to check progress and water my plants and see to any other house things. Getting all that in place on top of rushing back and forth to the hospital made for a stressful and hectic week. We went and got pedicures this afternoon to relax. Then we had to go to TJ Maxx, to calm our nerves. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I like this show because it reminds me my life could be a lot worse! I don't have a boyfriend who's fresh out of prison and thinks it's okay to spend my hard-earned money on new rims. I can't wait to find out what's next!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

@Pepper MostlyDid you find any quality word art at TJ Maxx? 

LOL, believe it or not, I went in to buy pillows to use at my mother's house, the guest room bed doesn't have any, and I'll be sleeping in my mother's room and her pillows are shit. So I found some nice Kate Spade pillows and didn't notice until I was at check out that they have "follow your dreams...." embroidered on them. Ack. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Daniel actually seems to love Bianca. 

… Why?

Don't worry, it won't last long. She's going to turn the crazy up to 11 with a quickness. 

"Throws out camera crew so they can bang" and "penis drawing" already. I'll have Bingo in no time!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, believe it or not, I went in to buy pillows to use at my mother's house, the guest room bed doesn't have any, and I'll be sleeping in my mother's room and her pillows are shit. So I found some nice Kate Spade pillows and didn't notice until I was at check out that they have "follow your dreams...." embroidered on them. Ack. 

As long as you didn't get any word art, I think that you're good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3

Hi all! I'm in prison and can't send nudes, but I'll work on drawing my tittays tonight so I can mail them in.

@Pepper Mostly Exciting news about the bathroom!  Not great news about Mom...wishing her a solid recovery!

No life updates.  My boyfriend had a dream last night that I was making fun of his shaved head with a gang of long-haired men and he doesn't quite believe that he is the hottest man in this town.  Which is crazy but probs also a blessing?? 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2