Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Don’t forget the open relationship.  Lol 

When he asks for the open relationship, she should give him a closed head injury.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Oh, well, I guess Loren does have a plan to live in the Philippines.

Sort of.

He airily says "I'll get a computer job!". He has no skills and no experience. He is full of shit and expects to sleaze and mooch his way in the Philippines, where he figures his sleazed and mooched money will go further".

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He airily says "I'll get a computer job!". He has no skills and no experience. He is full of shit and expects to sleaze and mooch his way in the Philippines, where he figures his sleazed and mooched money will go further".

I don't think it's that easy to find a remote job where you can work in a different country. I've seen a bunch of them that are limited to certain states, even. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I’ll be the CEO of a West Coast tech company!

• LOL 7
36 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She lives in a storage room?

Sad. Loren should be ashamed of himself

36 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She lives in a storage room?

Sad. Loren should be ashamed of himself

• Like 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

New episodes are on Netflix. The old episodes are on the Roku channel. Also a few seasons of An Extra Slice, the post-Bake Off talk show. 

Okay, Netflix. No Roku. My Verizon TV and wifi for streaming seem a bit wonky since my forced Verizon “upgrade” but I am putting off dealing with all the other crap In my life until After the Colonoscopy (Wednesday). Food restrictions started yesterday and I am bummed out. Well, not till Wednesday.

Edited by judylo
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 5
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Okay, Netflix. No Roku. My Verizon TV and wifi for streaming seem a bit wonky since my forced Verizon “upgrade” but I am putting off dealing with all the other crap In my life until After the Colonoscopy (Wednesday). Food restrictions started yesterday and I am bummed out.

A colonoscopy? The fun never ends.

• Sad 6

So, how soon before Tiger is back home in the states, alone, and lamenting her marriage, like Laura. Just not broke and homeless, and fighting with her kids, like Laura.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

All that makeup and hair prep isn’t paying off, imo.  Her face looks rather swollen….painful. 

I was noticing that none of her regalia was flattering, except for the tiara.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And probably every wife since then has wanted to. 

As do we all!

Her ex is cuter than Sunny, sorry Sunny. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4