Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Oops, was in the wrong place!

Hi everyone. I decided to make myself some tacos for dinner a little while ago and while I was cleaning up, I remembered why I don’t cook for myself anymore. What a pain in the ass!

Rayne gets upset when she thinks about Chidi’s sister serving cats dogs chickens for dinner.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi everyone. I decided to make myself some tacos for dinner a little while ago and while I was cleaning up, I remembered why I don’t cook for myself anymore. What a pain in the ass!

Right? I had some lamb chops in the freezer, took them out thinking I'd have them with some Greek salad for a nice treat for my supper tonight. Then thought I'd have to clean the air fryer and said "Nah". 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I was in the wrong place, too.

So far we have Metallica, Tigerlady, Rainwoman, and tonight we meet Veal.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, MagicEyes said:

This woman has so much money. Can she really not get good extensions? Is is a requirement of this show that you can't have good extensions?

She spends all her scratch in fancy watches.

• LOL 7
On 9/9/2024 at 6:19 PM, kirklandia said:

I live on the left coast - no live chatting for me - I have to catch up after I watch. Which I did before I posted, was sure someone would beat me to it!
That song  is still stuck in my head. Working on a replacement - Gettin' Chidi Wit It.

We just switched to YouTube TV and it sucks because TLC and Bravo on that app have west coast feeds, BUT the TLCgo app lets you watch the east coast feed.  MAX is being stupid.  No early drop anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)

Adnan’s mother is thrilled that he’s someone else’s problem now. And his siblings already have their go bags packed—final destination is Tigerlily’s house in Texas.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

“I know nothing.”

”This is a surprise to me.”

”I never knew…”

You think maybe you should have TALKED to your child groom BEFORE you arrived in his country and did a little research of your own or asked a grown up to help you?? Dumbass.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10