Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nooooo!!!!  When, where and how?!? 

I worked at the newspaper, and wrote her ads, so I was at the shop monthly with the chimp running loose every time. Her shop also fixed my car more than once. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Rayne is a few crayons short of a box

There you go, being all nice and Canadian! Don't you mean "she's a raving looney who should be locked up"? I think you do.

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Just look for the suitcase that's clucking!

That's it, I'm dead. I hope you're satisfied.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13

Every season I play a game in predicting who will be the one to commit the cardinal sin of tossing their suitcase onto the bed like a heathen. The same suitcase that’s been dragged across dirty airport bathrooms, train stations, sidewalks, dirt roads, etc. 

I predict Ray-nah will be the one.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I worked at the newspaper, and wrote her ads, so I was at the shop monthly with the chimp running loose every time. Her shop also fixed my car more than once. 

I'm glad you didn't get attacked by Travis! You could have ended up in a documentary and we'd all be talking about you. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Any signs? They got into it on the show but I don’t think he just snapped one day. There were a few instances well before the attack. It was all so awful. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Was he still a baby then?  Under 5?  This is fascinating!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I’m afraid to watch the Chimp show. I liked the Sopranos documentary. 

I can’t believe anyone…just anyone…can own an animal that they do not know how to care for and that is powerful enough to kill. Chimps aren’t pets….period

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 9
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Every season I play a game in predicting who will be the one to commit the cardinal sin of tossing their suitcase onto the bed like a heathen. The same suitcase that’s been dragged across dirty airport bathrooms, train stations, sidewalks, dirt roads, etc. 

I predict Ray-nah will be the one.

Well, she is a quirky weirdo. Her best friends are chickens. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm glad you didn't get attacked by Travis! You could have ended up in a documentary and we'd all be talking about you. 

Seriously, I was afraid of it...I never had to touch it, though. It was super strong, and completely untrained.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 5
Just now, tvrox said:

Hi all!! Sorry I'm late. How are the 90 day crazies today? 

They alternate between crazy and boring. So far we love Faith from the Philippines, and hope that that smarmy fuck Loren won't break her heart. Ingrid from Brazil is also nice and sweet and that sleaze bag Brian is utterly unworthy of her. Everyone else is either a lunatic, deluded, stupid, or all three.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow she seemed pretty rude Toto the dude trying to help..no hello nice to meet you?

She’s so ill-mannered. No wonder none of the chickens volunteered to accompany her on this trip. She is made of cringe. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Seriously, I was afraid of it...I never had to touch it, though. It was super strong, and completely untrained.

I am glad nothing happened and you are super smart so of course you were afraid.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t believe anyone…just anyone…can own an animal that they do not know how to care for and that is powerful enough to kill. Chimps aren’t pets….period

Sho, I’m scared of my pets!  I want that little lion hat from the commercial just now, but I know that they will maul me if I even dared and they’re little corgis. I can’t imagine a chimp!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

She’s so ill-mannered. No wonder none of the chickens volunteered to accompany her on this trip. She is made of cringe. 

She and Statler are cut from the same cloth. Both "quirky weirdos" who use that as an excuse for their shitty behavior and lack of social skills.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They alternate between crazy and boring. So far we love Faith from the Philippines, and hope that that smarmy fuck Loren won't break her heart. Ingrid from Brazil is also nice and sweet and that sleaze bag Brian is utterly unworthy of her. Everyone else is either a lunatic, deluded, stupid, or all three.

I like Faith and I feel trans people get the short end of the stick as they are more willing to overlook red flags in order to find true love because people are judgemental…it is sad

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

You guys, I’m starting to think Botox McGee and Adnoying haven’t yet discussed important issues like kids and money.

How unlike all the rest of these contestants!

They need a second taxi for the luggage.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Faith and I feel trans people get the short end of the stick as they are more willing to overlook red flags in order to find true love because people are judgemental…it is sad

Totally agree. She thinks she can’t do better than him. I hate this for her. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is truly terrifying...people with the means buy infants that are tiny and helpless, and project their fantasies onto the pet. "He'd never hurt anyone!"...until he does. Think Tiger King.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's good! The docs still don't have a diagnosis, biopsies keep coming back inconclusive. He's going for another scan soon. Fingers crossed! Meanwhile he's feeling good, driving Uber, and will be working for a few days this week. Thanks so much for asking! 

We're all keeping our fingers crossed for him!! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Are Nigerian people really that polite and kind? This show hasn't managed to tarnish the image, and that is astounding.

Give it time. You know our guy Matt Sharp. Nothing if not racist. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1

Totally agree. She thinks she can’t do better than him. I hate this for her. 

So far she comes across and very intelligent, hard working and attractive . She could do way better.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1