Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rayne loves her kids more than anything except the possibility of having wild sex with her blind “boyfriend” who wants to be celibate until marriage.

And she knows NOTHING about Lagos. There's this thing, called Google......oh, I give up. 

And she's an anti vaxxer or I'll eat my hat. "I have a strong immune system". Ye gods. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
Just now, Zombness said:

She is going to Africa.  Did she read anything about the culture..........NO!

Ass worms! Is there anything else she really needs to know?

• LOL 6
(edited)

Good Lord Tigerlily is a fucking Housewife in one of those shows. I bet she gets some great alimony and blows it on stupidity. She is Erika Janine minus the fake career.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

she's an anti vaxxer or I'll eat my hat. "I have a strong immune system". Ye gods

Eh, presumably she’s an adult and can make her own decisions about what she wants to do with her body. I mean, look at her, for chrissakes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! Gawd I hate Verizon. And Comcast. 

I got a Covid shot Saturday, it hurt a lot! And I was tired out but by Sunday I was fine. 

I was really tired too and took a nap, very unlike me! I got flu shot too.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

If you want to look perfect for your wedding is someone going to do something about the yarn on your head?

That's what Cruz and Shay are going with her for.  Hairdresser and make up girl

• Like 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I was really tired too and took a nap, very unlike me! I got flu shot too.

I think I'm due for a flu shot--since I can't remember when I got one last, I must be, right? How are you doing? How's the wrist, any improvement? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What a surprise…he’s a model. Modeling seems to be much easier to get into as compared to the supermodel days…

He's a "model". Meaning he has over a dozen followers on Instagram. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“It is important for me to feel special all the time” Yeaaa he wants her cash and a career stateside but model material he is not….dont like him

He's not in the least good looking. His friends aren't anything to write home about either. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's not in the least good looking. His friends aren't anything to write home about either. 

Yes those shirtless pool scenes were gross.  They’re all weirdly flabby too. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“It is important for me to feel special all the time” Yeaaa he wants her cash and a career stateside but model material he is not….dont like him

They both have a head full of cornflakes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Rayne probably treats her chickens better than she treats her son. I suspect she has a mean streak that runs parallel to her loony one.

Agreed. She's got mean eyes. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

My friends, we could just take over for Sharp and write the story for Adnan and Tiger. This is, what, like the dozenth time we’ve seen the scenario of a clueless American marrying a conservative Muslim with zero research of the laws and rules and traditions of his country? We know how this will go. “You can’t tell me how to dress! This is YOUR culture, not MINE. I am woman hear me roar! Girl power!”

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought a cute apron from Modern Prairie today. Too bad I stopped cooking years ago.

You don't have to cook to wear an apron! It's enough to be around food and maybe move food from one dish to another. Make it look like you're cooking, but without all of the work!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought a cute apron from Modern Prairie today. Too bad I stopped cooking years ago.

Does it have pockets?  You can just put it on to do whatever.  Hold tools, the remote, random candies.

• Like 4
  • Love 1