Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I assume he's exaggerating the count. 

Maybe he's a sexaholic. Like an alcoholic says "I only had three drinks!" meaning thirty.

....or not

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Kim acts like this is high school and she’s the really cool girl. 

It’s giving Melissa and Louie. It’s kind of pitiful.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Ooh! Do you guys follow Patches the cat on Facebook? He was a HUGE chonker (seriously, like 30+ pounds) who was available for adoption. This lady has adopted him and he's down to like 23 and still losing. He's amazing!

Well, now I do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Me too. 

Kim's manicurist said her cuticles were "horrocious." I think that is my new favorite word.

Add it to the Love After Lockup lexicon. Like conversate and favoritize and aminosity and comfortility. We'll need to compile a glossary for LAL viewers. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m in desperate need of a pedicure. I know you’re all interested.

I am too. It’s on tomorrow’s to-do list.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Our cat is trying to kill me. I'm allergic and she insists on sitting on my lap. This morning she jumped on my head. I think she was trying to smother me in my sleep.

This guy loves to bounce onto my chest. He's at least 22 lbs.  So, um, the thing I didn't share with my bunkies was I was under treatment for breast cancer for the last 2 years. Had a lumpectomy and a reduction, and they're still sore. Had some complications with the surgeries. So 20+ lbs. of chonker was quite the shock.  

No worries folks. I'm through treatment and expected to be fine going forward.  Back to our regularly scheduled snarking. 

• Hugs 16
  • Applause 1

Maybe he's a sexaholic. Like an alcoholic says "I only had three drinks!" meaning thirty.

I used to work in an ER and all the drunks who came in would say "I just had like 2-3 beers." I just assumed they meant forties.

Well, now I do.

Search "Patches' Journey." You won't regret it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Is it weird that I don’t think it’s strange that Julian has only slept with three people?

He means the times that didn't involve a cash transaction.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Add it to the Love After Lockup lexicon. Like conversate and favoritize and aminosity and comfortility. We'll need to compile a glossary for LAL viewers. 

Ovulatin'

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Elizzikra said:

If you're gonna spend $2,500 on an outfit, shouldn't it be more than jeans and a hoodie?

And all white. One sit on a park bench and it's over.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I wasn’t trying to make fun of him! I just think it’s normal that he’s had three relationships/partners. Not everyone has a hoe phase.

It is normal except for people on this show. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I mean I would think that just being with your alleged one true love for the first time would be enough without toys. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I think just regular sex would suffice for people in a new relationship but I GUESS we have to go into this SEX SHOP because it's a tv show!

It’s on the bingo card.

True plans to spend another $2500 on sex toys.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

True hasn’t jacked off for a week. TMI.

He is such a silver-tongued devil. 

I can guarantee Shonta is not "a freak low key." She would likely be happy with just having sex in which she slowly gets comfortable with him. Also, don't let a convict you barely know put you in handcuffs, padded or not. Don't need his post prison trauma being taken out on Shonta. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm just wondering why there's no dollar store for sex toys. 

That $200 total is actually pretty low. Sex toys can be pricey.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1