Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

S07.E02: Runaway Fiancé

Chaos erupts at Troy's release when Zeruiah enters a car chase; Shonta panics as True goes missing.

Original air date 2024.08.01

Are they suggesting people on this show will make bad and/or dangerous decisions?  How could that happen? 😁

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5

So glad I am in time to see that ever-so-flattering, too tight, shiny, wet and slick patterned, polyester fashion choice. Two hours late so that she would look "good".  Good is so open to interpretation. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Yeah, he's bad, but not *that* bad. These poor girls. Have an ex-con move in with your teenaged daughter. Ick.

Check out the dildos in this psychic shop

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

my spirit guides and the cards have lead my away from my green wig but they could not get me to part with my lashes ...

hey guys yay its a Friday 

8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Yeah, he's bad, but not *that* bad. These poor girls. Have an ex-con move in with your teenaged daughter. Ick.

I see heartbreak and loneliness for you but hey you dont need that man your spirits say you should  try one of these...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, OoogleEyes said:

They're spiritual dildos. They help open up your chi. 😁

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
19 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So glad I am in time to see that ever-so-flattering, too tight, shiny, wet and slick patterned, polyester fashion choice. Two hours late so that she would look "good".  Good is so open to interpretation. 

Took her two hours to shimmy into that dress. 

Hola my lovely peeps! Hope you are all having a good week and staying cool! 

Mr. Mostly update: he is still in the hospital, will be home Sunday probably. His gallbladder was horribly infected and has been removed. The tumor on his bile duct has not, they couldn't do it because too many blood vessels were involved. He will start chemotherapy soon. He feels good, looks great, and we all have lots of hope! I appreciate all your kindness and good wishes, keep those positive zaps coming! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 17
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mr. Mostly update: he is still in the hospital, will be home Sunday probably. His gallbladder was horribly infected and has been removed. The tumor on his bile duct has not, they couldn't do it because too many blood vessels were involved. He will start chemotherapy soon. He feels good, looks great, and we all have lots of hope! I appreciate all your kindness and good wishes, keep those positive zaps coming! 

Man, stay strong Mostly family!

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Shonta has lost a lot of weight. Good for her. She seems one of the more decent people on this show.

I think she is a decent person; just horribly naive.

@Pepper Mostly - so sorry about Mr. Mostly! Sending lots of healing vibes his way!

I'm kinda loving Shonta's Elmo purse...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2